/mena/

you are an anti-semite edition

Attached: jiio.jpg (400x357, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-evoked-stunned-silence-by-shouting-wheres-my-favorite-dictator-at-meeting-with-egyptian-officials-report/
youtu.be/R2t8pHCbVFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

عميق

No. , fuck fakestenians
Jk I just wanted to show you this cope

Attached: image.jpg (2388x1024, 278K)

I don't know about that...

Attached: lacoste nigga.jpg (387x596, 133K)

>algerian classical art memes
wut?

Discount version of classical art memes

Thanks for baking

Attached: IMG_20190616_054021.jpg (691x457, 52K)

Palestine is only a troublesome issue because Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabaia cucked out.

that's such a weird niche.

I spent about half of 2011 being a complete NEET because school sort of stopped at that time ( see flag ). I would spend all day playing vidya. NES,SEGA Genesis,PS2,PC you name it I had it ( well I kinda of shared all of that stuff with my brother except the PC but still ). I would stay up all night on my PC with the lights off because there were lots of snipers around at that time. playing CS: source with real life combat sfx in the background was fun as hell but also somewhat confusing.
honestly these were some of the comfiest moments of my life for some reason even tho I was completely aware of the life threatening dangers we were in back then. I simply didn't care. but right now even though everything feels safer than ever. I feel like shit. probably because of a not-so-good financial situation right now compared to that 7 years.

Attached: itaintme.jpg (409x409, 108K)

where is sven? when I am free to sing he is not here, when I am busy he makes a million requests!
kind of agree
no problem cutie

Hello my beloved abduls :3

>Hello my beloved abduls :3
нayчи мeня pyccкий язык ceйчac жe!

>As part of the agreement, the U.S. began economic and military aid to Egypt, and political backing for its subsequent governments. From the Camp David peace accords in 1978 until 2000, the United States has subsidized Egypt's armed forces with over $38 billion worth of aid. Egypt receives about $1.3 billion annually.[15]
poor egypt. destined to eternally be a vassal state for greater powers.

Cringe
Based.

Monke see monke do.
>such a weird niche
It's basically the same as reaction memes but instead it's with paintings.

Trump shouted "Who's my favorite dictator?" just before meeting with the Egyptian president...

>50
imagine marrying her when you're both 18 yos
imagine having sex with her every other night for 32 years while she remains in great shape for you
>muhdig
you raise some good points
> علاش ماصوتلوش
too beta to vote for smaller candidates. i still believe 9ays was an ok choice for me to make.

vid?

And all we're left with are Lebanon(Hezbollah), Syria, and Iran and Palestinians. This is taking being an underdog to a whole new level

Nasser rolling in his grave

Oh, whoops, it was "where", and there's no public video I don't think.
rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-evoked-stunned-silence-by-shouting-wheres-my-favorite-dictator-at-meeting-with-egyptian-officials-report/

>palestinians
lmao. which ones?
PLO? PA?
they're both scum.

Reminder that Arabs are colonisers and have been since the 7th Century and Judea is rightful Jewish clay

Jews were banned from entering Jerusalem until, Arab """"colonizer"""" took it and gave them autonomy over it
Go kill your self rabbi rothchild

Go make your overlord a plate of tabbouleh, Sayid.

Based

>you raise some good points
نعرف, ما نعرفش علاش التوانسة بهايم ما يفكروش
> smaller candidates
تي بالعكس هو من الكبار اما التوانسة بهايم مايعرفوش شكون يختارو , يختارو كان الي يعجبهم كلامو ولا وراه ماكينات تخدم

Judea- excuse me, Philistia is rightful Greek clay.

Attached: vile schlomo.jpg (847x477, 51K)

kek

Based.

It's on the news
That's ok

where are you from, my syriac brother?

Attached: 1566880453584.png (1024x780, 422K)

t. Anglo

he has a thread up. he said he's from homs

Oh wow. Was he there during the siege?

asylum?

no clue i think he's active here still

Unlike you I don't have an overlord
We are very much appreciated in the walai faqihs eyes
Now go ruin countries like you do best mr. Roschild

طنش

I'm always excited to meet Arabs here. Yesterday I met an Algerian girl who was so proud to be an Arab. She was pretty cute but so naive. She really considered herself an Arab. Even Iranians have more Arab blood than Algerians lmao.

>Shout populist rhetoric based on fictions and induce hatred by referring to your opponent as Satan
>Get refuted by historical, social, political and economic arguements
>Waaaaaah, they just call me an antisemite and have no other arguement whenever I say that isntreal is the cause of all evils in the world. This proves that we should replace the best state in the middle East with another dysfunctional dictatorship
Why are Pal*stinians like this?

where did those people come from?

I don't get it, Middle Eastern countries are so hated on Jow Forums yet all the posters from there are pretty chill. Even the Israelis are good humoured about the whole Jew thing and bring the bantz.

Rather have a convo with Arabs and Jews on here than Aussies, Leafs or Mutts.

Incel.

Which girls have better feet, Israeli or Arab?

What do you guys think of "Gays for Palestine" and such groups?
They hate Israel but they also want Muslims to accept homosexuals.

Double incel.

Jidf
No one was rude to me exempt shahar , everyone else said they love Lebanon

We accept every support we can get , although their actions are a sin in our eyes , they don't follow our religion and therefore can't be judged by our morals

Hamas

western leftoids are weird.

Which is perfectly valid, and Israel’s pink fascism is inexcusable.

no

You are one of them , you don't get to talk

why do you, a Palestinian refugee who admits to being bi, have a problem with western LGBTs and leftists supporting you instead of clapping for pink israeli fighter jets and vegan-friendly military boots?

this is the worst piece of fanfiction written about that i've ever seen.
where is the eroticism?

>politics

Attached: man-sleeping.jpg (1100x734, 57K)

Imagine coming on a board that has nothing to do with any of your interests just to false flag.

PFLP

Sven

about me*

I thought the same when I saw your general desu

Napoleon was an e1BERBER BVLL

yeah?

I truly respect arabs. They preserved many ancient greek texts and really had an impact in sciences. Unfortunately they were heavily exploited. They are strong fighters and are, as I see it, people who stick to their traditions and have moral values.

based but dead.

Our general is just full of nerds LARPing as chavs who go out drinking and shagging every weekend. It's like being on a forum full of Inbetweeners characters.

Is this your reel name

Arab Algerians exist lol

all swedes are named sven

/brit/ is the worst and british posters are all insufferable

Kek

no

>Arab Algerians exist lol
unfortunately

for the feeling...?
youtu.be/R2t8pHCbVFc

Ok

have you ever gotten quads before? What were your best digits.

ok

Honestly, she is hot so I am happy she larps as Arab. She also disliked Berbers, especially Kabyles who she called savages.

Get dropped off a roof, degenerate.

i got quints last thread but only lebnon acknowledged it, unfortunately.

Right here, baby. *sends you pictures of cocks*

Did you talk on interpals

why are dogs haram
hi

Attached: DxxrovyWoAcNG4j.jpg (595x533, 51K)

Sigh...
*unzips dick*

gross! an american.

never heard of that
she lives in singapore too, she is a student. met her in a bar

I seriously don't get it either. I had a pet labrador when I was younger, he was so sweet.

Dogs are haram because at that time they carried various diseases which could be transmitted through their saliva. Dogs also don't self-clean.

Why does she study in singapoor

singapore has way better education than poorope, let alone africaca

kek, I sometimes go there, but it's pretty autistic

Attached: 1566852363704.jpg (819x720, 63K)

Singapore is a muslim country desu

AHEM
IT'S TIME

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK NAFROIDS
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
ARAPS
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
FERSIANS

curse the day I start namefagging
with the recent swedes coming it might be needed

I don't think so , my first post was 666 , and everyone started calling me Satan lol

there's more nafris in SEA than you'd think
i know a couple

have you ever been to greggs? what's it like?
based, I've gotten quints before.