How fucked is America, she is a 4/10 at best

How fucked is America, she is a 4/10 at best

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-115524.png (1440x2560, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her best pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-115532.png (1440x2560, 3.41M)

>Ree

Attached: 1536959911338.jpg (962x539, 31K)

The better question is who the fuck has their age filter set to accept 33yo's?
I'm 34 myself and filter out anythung above 26

Noted.

>Ree
audible kekking

Roasties make me laugh, she will be pumped and dumped by chadlite at BEST and hopefully get chlamydia or gonorrhea.

Filthy currywhore!!!!

Attached: gorillabarf.jpg (432x795, 48K)

She looks like a transexual pajeet, what type of goblin subrace is it?

Gonna dry up soon. Might as well try to raise a kid with the best genes you can find, even if you have to do it alone.

Wow, such a fucking catch ...

:^S

>Currently living in the UK
She's a problem for the Englishman

Mind take a look at her IG story kek

this is the brutal truth, more women are freezing their eggs and just accepting being a single mom.

America is fucked for creating this culture, but she's Canadian and living in UK lol

Most women are sex toys anyway, so it's best not to care to the extent that you feel emotional about it.

Edit: glorified sex toys

:^l

When I read the demands, I expected some cute blonde girl. THIS is the woman demanding a tall alpha male? Gonna be another of those single middle aged women sob stories.

>name is actually Ree
>in 15 years, she will be Ree-ing every night, alone, with her wine and instagram and dreams of what could have been
Feminism is cancer

>Canadian living in the UK
>blames Americans

Attached: 1537167461348.jpg (530x298, 19K)

That's a 9/10 in Bongistan

lmfaoooo

imagine a guy making these pathetic demands

>one way ticket to pants
More men have standards today, bitch
>has to say, "dislikes face/neck tats"
Someone with class (not money) needn't list such disqualifications. She revealed herself here more than her brain realizes
>Babbymomma drama
Tacky descriptors
>comfortably lists requirements when the male is shat on without second thought in society
Show all sized men respect before the manlets revolt

In my experience any woman who openly posts her instagram to tinder is primarily trolling for free followers. She's trying to get on the social promoting gravy train (can you blame her?) not dates. So she lists her dream date as her standards. If she dates anybody she won't have met them online.

>d take a look at her IG story kek

she can see who looks at it so no thanks

I stopped reading lol but I got the gist of it. I was just watching Jack Ryan last night, on amazon. It's okay, typical run of the mill spy thriller that you can find on primetime NBC but slightly edgier since it's on Amazon.

Anyway they love dropping these little snipets at the start of scenes, like "and that's why hard currency is antiquated. Call me a man ahead of my time hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" subtle plug for bitcoin and crypto, and probably no one caught it.

BUT ANYWAY BACK TO MY ORIGINAL POINT, they make a comment on American women compared to European women that hits the nail directly on the head. Jim asks some french girl something along the lines if what he did to court a woman was too much. And his french counterpart goes-- oh no Jim, I would think it's sweet. But, she's an American woman, so she's probably going to think you're creepy.

Nothing is truer than that statement. I went to Europe last year and I would say I'm fortunate enough to be considered a 7 out of 10, maybe 6. Lots of girlfriends in school. But, tinder/bumble in the states makes me feel like a -2. The level of distraught this has laid upon my ego and self-worth was and is truly devastating. But, in Europe though... I matched with more 9s and 10s in my first two weeks than I have in all 5-6 years of Tinder. It's like American women aren't interested in anyone who isn't ripped to shreds and a multimillionaire. But, European women... far more interested in what you have to say and how you look saying it.

if a 6 feet tall man with a beard who buys flowers and isn't obvious low class trash sounds like too high standards to you, it might just be something wrong with you more than with her

i'm a frenchman and americans are super easy to lay. never underestimate the appeal of strange for women

80% of men are disqualified by height alone.

The issue is she is a fucking ham and expects a 6 foot + lumberjack knight in shining armor with a million dollars to swoop her away. Her internal value of herself far exceeds what she in any way deserves. Feminism and the belief that every woman deserves a 10/10 is literally cancer.

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: monika by pit_lo01.jpg (1600x1845, 191K)

women are crap at judging height, and the average height of 30 years old human boomers is about 5'10". zoomers are even taller

almost at 1000 matches boys wish me luck

she's asking for flowers user. not for a mansion. you're projecting feelings about other roasties to this particular one for no reason

Good old Pareto distribution at work again.
Yep. There's a reason they make shitty engineers.

Why does she deserve flowers? Or anything? Women past 25 are a lost cause. youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE

What happens 10 years from now when she's in her 40's and still single due to unrealistic demands.

I'm 27, lot of 30+ YO Milfy looking women just want to be fucked. It's probably more common to find a 30+ yo looking for no strings attached sex than a 25-30 yo girl in fullblown panic mode because all her friends are getting married while she's late to the bandwagon.

>mfw I was talking to a Tinder thot the other day and asked her about clubbing
>mfw she said she's been "calming it down the last few months" and I said "Why's that"
>mfw she told me "saving money, trying to drink less. Lots of stuff"
>mfw I said "that's good" and stopped talking to her because she's clearly trying to transition out of her slut phase and find some beta male supporter

the memes are real bros

Attached: 1517099947896.png (593x635, 260K)

who's saying she deserves flowers? you're all over the place user. a dating profile isn't some statement of entitlement from cosmic justice, just an outlet to show yourself and express preferences
ffs, we're on Jow Forums. watching 8 minutes of some youtube loser trying to cope cost you more in opportunity cost than the 5 bucks you'd spend on the occasional bouquet. time is money, so if you hate roasties stop wasting brain cycles on them

be honest, she also listed:
built
doesn't smoke
no drama
communicates well
old-fashioned
not interested in hooking up
not afraid of committing to her

>MEN not boys.
>one way ticket into her pants!

Do normies really speak/think in clichés? Couldn't she get her point across without sounding like a 22 year old in a rom com from the 90s?

/thread lol. I actually met a guy who bangs single moms before. Couldn’t believe my ears.

also forgot to add, since she's 33 he probably needs to be age appropriate which means 33+ years old, not married, no kids (drama).
Realistically, what are the chances a man like this exists?

>not afraid of committing to her
What is this sophistry.

>watching 8 minutes of some youtube loser trying to cope cost you more in opportunity cost than the 5 bucks you'd spend on the occasional bouquet. time is money, so if you hate roasties stop wasting brain cycles on them
excellent post

Attached: wisdom.jpg (640x427, 33K)

Wow didn't expect many responses, I mean she is ugly i must have swiped on her by mistake and we matched, I then had a look at her profile and just though why the fuck would I go for a girl like that and who would, then I see the from Canada and though ooooo the memes are real. See pic.

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-144640.png (1440x2560, 1.16M)

Canadian, living in UK, (((a fellow american)))

You should have enjoyed. Girls like that are easy

well at least she doesn't include her venmo

My plan is to just keep sleeping with 19 year olds as long as I can. 99% of women are trash. I’ve accepted it at this point. Tinder and the whole hook up culture is disgusting. All women are whores. I wish things were different, good luck out there lads

Holy shit, didn't expect her to be this disgustingly ugly.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ohnononono

>My plan is to just keep sleeping with 19 year olds as long as I can.

Must be 25 or under because that shit gets old QUICK.

this. OP is rarted

American girls will always be sexier than any other woman in any other country. If you don’t think so you’re just a poorfag who can’t experience the pleasure of gold diggers

I didn't read the pic or the thread

>updates his profile to match the male seeking female equivalent demands

Thanks user, this should be good for a few laughs
NO FATTIES!!!

When is America going to collapse?

Maybe I just need to get out of NYC, but I can't make the same amount of money anywhere else.

Everything has just become so fucking degenerate. FUCK

U know she matched with me right??? So it means I'm that guy, but in fact I'm not like that at all, I come to Jow Forums for new shit coins.