So what time tomorrow will PBC drop?

Do we have any anons who have access to it?

Attached: teeka masala.jpg (3000x3000, 832K)

People still pay this guy to get scammed for 9 months and counting now? Wow

The state of Jow Forums
>hates all of India and Indians
>idolises a man literally named after a curry

They are not Jow Forumsraelis.

nobody buys his shit anymore

Say what you will about the dude but he’s made some solid crypto calls in the past. He recommended BTC at like $400-500 and ETH at $20~. Not all investment advice is going to be 100% all the time but if you look at most of his buy recommendations they’ve worked out pretty well.

isnt that the guy who recommend buying SALT ?

SALT reached nearly a billion market cap at the peak of the bubble, to be fair. I only know this cause i shilled NEXO to high heaven some months back and was researching SALT as their competitor.

buy upto $20 stop loss: none
lmao

neither are you

He won't drop it since it leaked same thing happened with WTC and POWR

where leak

sub here, its useless trading off of it, bots get the coins to quickly to do anything except buy into their pump,
most of his alt calls are down 95% same as the whole market,
he called eth at a couple of bucks like 6 I think, he called neo at like 6cents when it was antshares if im not mistaken,
so far bnb and eos have both held up in this market youd be break even if you split.your.money evenly on his calls from just those 2. VEN has done well as well.

best teeka alt buys you ask?
Aion
Cnd
quantstamp or something its a contract checker token

PBC sub here Salt still is going strong
despite the price colapse.
Their produc stil works and is a 50x by just what they will calue their token at.

so not worth it

good

Attached: photo_20180917_153746.png (1000x4657, 172K)

it's TOMO

He said AION be be 10%of crypto marketcap

if it was I would laugh my ass off

POO

tjink he said AION is potentially a $100-300 token,
CND has an even bigger upside miltiple at a pote tial value of $5-20 since itss 1/20th the price

that is me

Is AION going to be proof of stake ? Is so, what will be the potential return for 10k AION tokens ?

teeka is deluded af, he didn't call for a neo sell when it was almost $200 when it's obviously a shitcoin, he also said OMG $500 or something, he's a retard

I’m in a telegram group that leaks it. I’ll post if it’s LINK

he is also always wrong

when the next bull market comes along, which is on us ij days if the ETF for CBOE/solidx is approved, or months if its delayed/cancelled, these prices wont matter. ETH,NEO at 1200/200 or at 5k/2k plus. China will want their own state sourced and controlled blockchain, they wont rely on eth forever. It might be NEO might be something else who knows.

Should I go all in AION at this price ? 40 cents now , it was$11 during the bull run