Watch this on vechain

youtube.com/watch?v=aZORnNo1HRY

Attached: veeeechaaaaiiiin.png (1738x962, 672K)

a confused vechain ambassador?

where you at vechainers

>it took over one (1) year for people to finally understand that VEN is a fucking chink scam

CHINKED HAHAHAH

this doesn't even make sense, he's trying to say the BYD thing is fake? is this guy actually retarded?

When will this shit take off? It's been a year already and it's still as a dragon dildo.

>This is not a white paper..it just isn't

Delusional newfags/Sunny
Just wait for them to reply with how much they are up!

what? I think you are legit retarded if that's your understanding of the video

i didn't watch it

You know a coin is good when biz attacks it.

>rose from 25 cents to 10 dollars
Ehm user I think you should know something

t. tard

FUCK these scammers.

I'm literally in SF right now, it's 5am but I'm going straight to fucking chainlin offices around 8. Going to expose this shit once and for all.

Can you make a video & put it on youtube? are you going to the sewer location?

Attached: Sergey.png (404x579, 210K)

a typical vechain holder?

how fucking retarded are you, damn this level of retardation is insane

did you watch the video?

damn vechain holders are retarded

ok I now watched, a random fucking guy walking around lurking around offices of byd and vechain asking the secretary and security about byd partnerships? i could make a fucking video of me walking around like a clown walking to companies asking questions also and it'd be the same. what's the point of the video? we know the byd partnership is real because it's already been confirmed and sunny was at their fucking event. this guy and you other people who are eating this up are the retards here.

i'll tell you what guys, dnv gl are also part of this byd partnership. i'm a eurofag, i'm going to fly to norway tomorrow and hang around their offices and ask dumb questions. wish me luck

Okay I am glad you watched the video now and replied. See, it's not that hard to make an informed decision. You vechainers need to exercise this more.

i was out at the time, but i knew it'd be BS from the start

last post, the faggot has been BTFO by the people in the comments linking him to multiple chink sources and calling him out for not even being able to find an address kek

this shit aint even news.
the rumor is true. just look at the wash traded chart

t. Delusional 'investor' that doesn't realise proper investors will never buy something that blocks ppl from askin Qs....

How come the ppl that call others retards are the biggest projectors on here...

is this guy retarded?

>Sharing a video of an actual down syndrome sufferer mumbling FUD with no proof

The absolute state of biz

the state of your emotional attachment lad, holy shit
JUST because someone at vechain was at some byd event doesn't make it true, do you not know how these chinks work, they rush up to people and get a quick photo shaking hands, then post on twitter about partnership
>imagine investing in anything chinese in 2018

you need to let go. how the fuck is their mainnet online now for so long and are there barely any transactions? you're all just accumulating those "precious" vthors aka chucky cheese tokens..
what do you think is going to happen even if a company starts using their chain? there will be such an excess of chucky cheese tokens printed it'll be worth nothing. you will have been literally bagholding for a year watching everything moon around you for no reason whatsoever. much better of selling and IF there are any transactions actually happening rebuying. remember theranos anyone? so many big names got fooled by that stuff aswell.

Wew all these ad hominems... this guy is actually doing useful work for honest investors...

where are these chink news sources? how can you retards be so gullible, this guy is trying to do honest work. he actually shows his face so he has things to lose unlike these bagholders screeching fud fud

Hes full of shit man. This is exactly like the retarded verge bagholders a few months back when their shit was comprimised multiple times in like a two week span. They all repeat their mantra: fud lies dyor. even when being shown in the blockexplorer that it was being fucking hacked. Quite frankly these people deserve to lose their money,

What a mongoloid this guy is.

watched the video. it's trash. high quality production but no content. question his sincerity and whether or not this is sponsored by a third-party. this video proves absolutely nothing.

what understanding, user, you are braindead, nothing of interest happened in this video, just empty nonsense. I have no idea what the point was, except, he is banned from telegram.

Really are you this dense? Big big partnership but nobody from byd on the ground floor has even heard about it? No mention of it in the chinese media?
A straight up nonexistant office? Some small office with crappy goodies littered everywhere is the front of this now billion dollar marketcap keeping afloat on nothing but promises up to now?
The is the exact reason why 4chin is superior to plebbit. I took a quick look at the main crypto plebbit lo and behold. The hordes of bagholders stomped a thread where this exact video was mentioned into the floor and effectively censor a board

finally someone gets it, they are serving it to the westeners like a fucking holy grail and it's nothing else than absolute shit

lol what an autist
security should have kick the shit out of him

>no one on the ground floor even heard about it
wtf is this argument? walk into any large corporation HQ and ask the front desk about a partnership for anything and you will get blank stare.
>nonexistant office
the office did exist and it looks exactly like the pictures. not vechain's fault he went to an old address.

TLDR: you're a nigger

CREAM and his lapdogs on overdrive folks. Real rational investors see Vechain for what it is.

would upvote, but I'm not a faggot.

Someone just marketsold a ridiculous amount of vet. Obviously fat fingered a few 0s but point is still there. Why would such a large holder be selling off? Maybe it is in your own benefit to start asking questions mongoloid

Awfully quiet after posts organic development of a big holder dumping bags. Need more time to reah consensus amongst the discord/telegramshill-squad?

what is there to say? the post you linked even says it was probably a mistake. literally nothing to respond to you inbred semite

this is literally what is happening. i predict an exit scam from Vechain in the next 2-3 years at the most.

the fuck are you saying? you cant read? im saying if such a big holded is suddenly dropping bags start asking questions. ofcourse it was a mistake, he woulf have wanted to unload slower but would he unload if he thinks everything is going well? fuck no

lmao btfo faggot

thanks just sold 100k vet for wtc

you think you are more intelligent than you actually are

A company that appeases western investors with buzz words, shiny marketing, relatively good communication and THOORRR bubbles still with a slight concern or doubt about the legitimacy of the whole operation?

FOREVER 204, THE ONE TRUE PRICE FOR CHINA COI N

Nice ad hominem retard. I brought logic and deductionary reasoning what do you bring? Durdur fud & ad hominem attacks. Back to shilling school

awww look! it's retarded!

Attached: inductive_vs_deductive.png (802x535, 18K)

Theory: Vechain is a chink scam
Hypothesis: If vechain is a chink scam there would be a multitude of indicators with shill brigades and bagholders jumping at every opportunity to defend it

Observations: these would include: big insiders selling their bags before it all goes to shit
Fishy things regardarding what constitutes partnership with absolutely fuckall happening on their blockchain
Shill groups
A whitepaper littered with buzzwords and overly long as to dissuade as many as possible from actually reading it and seeing the money, if any, will be made by the company and not tokenholders
Any increases in shittoken price would be due to 100% speculation as the company controls everything (101 masternodes of who the identity is hidden, imagine if anyone found out this shit isnt decentralised and is practically a centralized ledger)
More needed pajeet? Back to shill school cream drone.

Tbh that it had to be written out like that so you could understand there was deductionary reasoning happening is beyond ridiculous.

TOPKEK LADS
ABSOLUTELY
INEQUIVOCALLY
CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

congratulations. you created a deductive argument. bad news is this isn't the argument you created earlier in the thread. your argument earlier was inductive reasoning based on an observation of someone selling a lot of VET which you agree was potentially an accident.

it's really sad I have to point this out desu

Excuse me for not formulating the theory that vechain is a fucking chink scam in clear words clearer right fucking here so your dumb plebbiting pajeetbrain could comprehend this

you forgot to change your VPN back faggot. we're done here

Me = him, phoneposting autocorrect.
Also they livestreamed the vet meetup in amsterdam. Again the same cream shilling campaign. Itll probably get uploaded somewhere. you should thank for being this cooperative with formulating sentences in groups you can understand.

Lmao knew your autistic ass would go for that. If you ever owned a fucking shitty ass samsung you would know what kind of garbage autocorrect-swipe can conjure up.

phoneposters should be executed, fucking chinkmoot should have banned all phonefaggots long ago
if you were to adjust your eyes from chinknese to normal you would see there has been nothing but deductive reasoning in my posts

>imagine investing in this face
>imagine investing in someone that literally pulls names from marvel movies to pander for retards
>imagine knowing all of the above and still, non of the less, invest in pic related

VEEEEEECONNEEEEEEEEECT TANK U LOUND EYE IDIOT! TANK U VELY MUCH

Attached: tankyoufoyomonyloundeye.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Cant deal with this shit anymore, I need to get out of this C H I N K S C A M fast

>He """invested""" in AMB
Oh no no no look at this dude

LINK PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

Attached: LINKPARTNERSHIP.png (1915x1075, 642K)

Attached: LINKPARTNERSHIP.png (958x539, 521K)

kek

byd tweeted about it retard

Antshares vibes desu. Biz will whine and miss it again this time.
This is correct. They even mocked vitalik over it too.