I've got a Chainlink breadcrumb for you. It's not huge. But take it or leave it

I was a birthday party last night night, and I asked my old friend who's been into crypto since about mid 2017 how his portfolio is looking, how he's handling the current market etc.
Anyway we get chatting and he starts to tell me about Chainlink, now bare in mind - he's not a Jow Forumsraeli.
He works as an informal kind of manager for his musician sister (very talented, probably gonna make it) and has been mingling with a lot of UK music industry types, trying to make contacts etc - it's all looking very promising for them.
Anyway, one of the big managers he spoke to on a social night-out, a manager of a UK band you've definitely heard of (mid-late 2000's, not going to confirm) and a bunch of current artists, told him that he's absolutely balls deep in LINK based on a rumour going around the UK Music industry - that it's the next big thing. The manager put in about £250,000 into LINK and a bunch of his industry friends including the singer of the aforementioned band have dropped about £100,000 or so in, too.
Then he began shilling me LINK and the look on my face must have been priceless, because I just showed him my all-in portfolio and was like "WAIT WTF, How did you know??" at which point I just said I did my own research because I couldn't even begin to explain the Jow Forumslink lexicon to him.

That's it. That's my little breadcrumb and that's all I'm saying. I don't know these people by name, don't know any of the finer details, I don't want anyone to get doxxed by some of you autists did to AB. This is just a conversation that was had at a party from a normie friend of mine who has some connections.

Take it or leave it, call me a larp. It really makes no difference to me. I just wanted to share it with you lads in case anyone else can use it to connect some dots in a bigger picture.

Attached: uzi.jpg (500x638, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/8940587#p8945789
medium.com/humanizing-the-singularity/smart-contracts-for-the-music-industry-3e641f87cc7
annales.org/ri/2017/english/RI17_19Pons.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get a 4/10 Larp, be more creative, I almost necked myself halfway through reading that

I don't know what Chainlink does but I am going to put 10000 neet bucks into it right now.

Wish me luck!

Attached: 1537350403101.png (800x1200, 38K)

I don't know what to think anymore.

Attached: 1534599189337.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Can confirm, @ArcticMonkeys follows Sergey on twitter

>An Uzi
>camera focused on tmp
>idiot wont use one because it's a le negro gun
>doesn't know negro's use Tec-9's

What a retarded image. Uzi's are Israeli weapons.

>unironically believes the media and thinks uzi's were made my Israeli's
>UZI=Uzbekistani

cmon mate

Attached: IMG_4310_copy-IlKo2D0s-e4ng4reGPQ6WsZnwQeVx3cwUpDleL3o4eqt1Eu8EQDna9oQIs4Nz0JAjVu7nvkpdvZ9bNDUk2Kp2w (386x381, 92K)

This is pasta

Bearish. If big players like those (unrelated to banks, tech etc.) are in already, they'll dump at every opportunity.

4 is pretty generous tbf. The "UK music scene is adopting LINK" angle was dead from the start.
Also, since this is a larp. Sage.

This was also said by another larper a while back. Maybe Q1/Q2 ish. Can't be arsed with finding it but 100% certain this is not the first time I've heard link and the UK music scene linked on Jow Forums.

Can confirm, old larp.

>The first Uzi submachine gun was designed by Major Uziel Gal in the late 1940s. The prototype was finished in 1950. First introduced to IDF special forces in 1954, the weapon was placed into general issue two years later. The Uzi has found use as a personal defense weapon by rear-echelon troops, officers, artillery troops and tankers, as well as a frontline weapon by elite light infantry assault forces.

>The Uzi has been exported to over 90 countries.[7] Over its service lifetime, it has been manufactured by Israel Military Industries, FN Herstal, and other manufacturers. From the 1960s through the 1980s, more Uzi submachine guns were sold to more military, law enforcement and security markets than any other submachine gun ever made.[10]

Dunno why you even tried. I just think that OP's image is dump trying to associate a type of gun with a type of people.

If you could find that post that would be fucking incredible. True if big.

Not larping but believe what you want lads.

Biz Lurker here.

I and my band mates are balls deep in this and have shilled it to lots within the industry. Most arent interested but weve got a few Managers and major label wigs in.
London based

yuki.la/biz/8940587#p8945789

what the fuck.
unironically shaking.

You've gotta be shitting me.

OP, is this you? Cause if not I'm gonna be more comfy than ever

there's no reason the music industry won't use smart contracts. it's like any other.

Genuinely was not me.
We're gonna fucking make it user.
This is what comfy feels like.

Ummmm

Attached: 1536128171834.png (718x782, 418K)

get to the bottum of this user, we don't want to know the band's name just which company they are represented by and what other companies are involved

Found the larping faggot.
There are a few earlier variations of the same story. Too lazy to look.

Attached: IMG_20180919_151136.jpg (1080x1345, 311K)

That's a good harvest on that larp crop there OP.

>non famous musicians and their brother “managers” having hundreds of thousands to spend on high risk investments
This is how we all know this is an obvious larp. If you’re not a famous musician you’re broke as fuck perpetually. Try harder next time.

t. Former almost famous musician who had a management firm and booking agency and toured with famous bands and still never made real money and neither did anyone who worked for me

>Humanizing the Singularity

medium.com/humanizing-the-singularity/smart-contracts-for-the-music-industry-3e641f87cc7

annales.org/ri/2017/english/RI17_19Pons.pdf

Give back what you have received Cling to discipline Love whom you rear Love whom you rear Be on your guard Foresee the future Perceive what you have heard
Keep yourself from insolence Down-look no one Guard what is yours Fear ruling
Use time sparingly Fear ruling Honor good men Keep yourself from insolence Be courteous

Attached: DelphiedDotCom.jpg (1075x861, 491K)

I want to believe

Attached: B2B39AFE-0CB0-4117-8A79-794F586836CA-2079-000001F8C160C3EC.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Wow this is an old one

Band is Foals I bet

Use time sparingly Fear ruling Flee enmity Give a timely response
Do not use an oath Love whom you rear Fear ruling Keep yourself from insolence Live without sorrow
Obey the law Fear ruling Be overcome by justice Honor good men Pray for things possible

DOING GODS WORK
OP is a faggot

the character wouldnt know the difference between a tmp and an uzi, he did say he was a regular guy, to most people those types of guns are uzis. He didnt want to use it, not because its a le negro gun, but because its inaccurate with a lot of collateral damage mainly useful in a driveby, which he isnt doing. when a character doesnt know something because it wouldnt make sense for him to know it, it doesnt make the scene retarded, or the person writing it wrong or inaccurate

It was you, kek.

chainlink's fanbase is strictly for transgenders and traps. it's literally just gay

Old reposted larp. Try harder.

The band is Gorillaz

You might be experiencing drug withdrawal why the fuck would you be *shaking*

Wow haven’t seen this one in sooo long

I am aware of that, but the fact is there is an Uzi there in the frame, but the camera man is focusing on the tmp. If he is actually talking about the Uzi and not the tmp okay but why focus on the tmp.

Also by retarded image didn't mean whatever show/movie it was from, I just mean the character is a fucking idiot and I don't like him. I don't like how he associated a gun most strongly associated with spec ops and law enforcement with fucking LA nigs.