You heard it here first: BITHUMP couldn't make liquidity requirements in time

Korean friend who works for bithump says they need another day of accumulation (during US peak trading time). You morons are bagholding too tightly, they even had to reach out to Sergey to borrow OTC.

Daily reminder that bithump is the only exchange that pumps its own new additions with real volume

Attached: chainlink.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.cafe/archives/39398
bithumb.cafe/archives/39411
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many stinks do they need? where have they been accumulating?

makes sense
moar pls

they can have some of my bags for 1k

It’s crazy how many friends biz has for a bunch of autists. Even crazier than all the biz dads who work at Nintendo.

>You morons are bagholding too tightly, they even had to reach out to Sergey to borrow OTC.
That's straight up singularity speak.

Isn't that a good thing? That we hold so tight. You act like the listing is our only bullish facet.
We have so much good news on the horizon. I'm basking in the sunrise.
Once the linkmarines are tanned golden from our victories...the normies will fomo in.
Wave after wave. Link life is now a beach. What a time to be alive

Attached: 1536450717460.jpg (417x800, 121K)

I've been hearing the listing is postponed, anyone have a source on that?

Beautiful

Nintendo is a big company.

>wallets haven't changed
>borrow otc
Neck urself

bithumb.cafe/archives/39398

Those gooks ain't getting my precious stinky linkies.

Attached: srz.png (220x220, 119K)

they will likely borrow from binance

There is no liquidity. The circulating supply is locked in fanatic neets wallets, the price will skyrocket tomorrow. 12K sats in three days.

This is exactly what the singularity means. No one is selling, meaning when corporations finally announce they are using chainlink it will cause the price to jump up by several dollars a day. The fact that they can’t provide enough liquidity is pretty scary, because it shows how big of a green dildo is going to come in the future.

>bithumb.cafe/archives/39398
20 minutes left.

Thanks for sharing user

This gonna be huge. I know at least 3 Telegram groups that will dump this shitcoin today on your heads.

So we will buy more cheaper and lock them up.

>bithump

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

bithumb.cafe/archives/39411

NOT TODAY FREN

So if OP is right, we should expect a pump or a dump?

DYOR but pump, then dump

You are a BIG MAC

Also I know I said not today but I'd be watching from about 6pm eastern tonight onward.

Bullish if true

Windows 95 Paint power user here. I checked the Chainlink code and can confirm this Korean friend connection is false.

its not if true. link order books are always very thin.

Attached: 1520801271193.jpg (666x660, 105K)

Attached: 1517484799338.jpg (393x393, 160K)