Anybody else botting in WoW? I make about $100 a day sitting on my ass doing nothing right now

Anybody else botting in WoW? I make about $100 a day sitting on my ass doing nothing right now.

Attached: download.jpg (337x150, 20K)

What

>$100 a day
Nigga I make that in two hours at my desk job which I mostly spend browsing the web and thinking about where I'm going on my lunch break.

I used to have a lot of fun fucking with the botters back in classic. Lead packs of mobs on my team's botters and then feign death so they get rekt or just continually murdering the enemy bots until I get whispers from sad chinks offering me gold to leave them alone.
Just tagging their targets and taking the loot after was fun too.

>Implying that's my only source of income.

Dumb wagecuck.

I just play cuz money is useless if I’m playing 20 hours a day. Just need booze

Do you sell gold or what?

Basically. I run 8 bots at the same time (subs are paid with ingame gold) and collect resources 24/7 with them. They are programmed to sell the resources periodically. Every now and then I collected the gold and sell it. Easy money.

What kind of hardware are you running these bots on, is it hardware intensive

Isn't selling gold for USD a pain in the ass?

What kins of software do you use? I used to use honorbuddy but they cracked down hard.

how you avoid bans

Did you make the bot yourself?

This is LARP. Players can buy gold directly from Blizzard through tokens, without risking bans and dealing with RMT sites. In order to compete with Blizz you'd have to sell dirt cheap.
No way you're making $100 every day consistently with just 8 bots.

Not to mention that Blizz shut down the most popular bot recently and stepped up their banwave game.

Lol youre a retard. Same is true with Runescape who has betterbit monitoring systems and people still RWT. I just bought 200M 3 months ago to train as fast as possible to 60 atk 70 def 88 str 99 range 99 mage 77 pray. Almost done training and havent got banned.

>Your desk jobs pays you $50 an hour

Attached: 555-come-on-now-1687205.png (500x522, 133K)

>he's retarded enough to risk his old account
>means every single player will do the same when there's a legit way to buy gold
>brings up RS instead of WoW

lmao

>makes a bragging thread and doesn't even respond to any questions

larping faggot

Hard for him to respond when the only info he has is 'muh $100/every day' and muh 8 magical unbannable bots that somehow are able to avoid Blizzard's Warden while farming resources 24/7 for weeks. The larper probably never even tried to actually do that during the launch of an expansion. 24/7 farming bots last a couple of days if you're VERY lucky.

I risked a fresh account retard

>is politely reminded that it's about WoW and not RS
>continues to screech autistically about his irrelevant Runeshit

Who gives a fuck about your RS account, retardo? It's about WoW, not RS. How many times you have to be reminded before you finally get it, Mr. Autismo?

Blizzard will ban your "fresh account" + empty your guild bank if they will catch you buying or selling RMT gold. People got their entire guilds permabanned by Blizzard because of 'exploitation of in-game economy". You don't know shit about WoW, so STFU and go be RuneTard somewhere else.

WoW still exists?

I play both and you wont get banned for RWT on WoW. A lot of my friends RWT on WoW after selling arena boosts for gold. They havent ever gotten banned. In cact, even high profile members of the WoW community have boosted for years before finally getting the banhammer.

That is your personal experience or experience of some of your friends. I can just as well state the opposite, because I was permabanned for RMT as well as lots of other people i knew in the scene due to "abuse/exploitation of in-game economy". Your friends might have gotten lucky or they were doing RMT occasionally, not on a regular day to day basis. Also they were boosting, not farming mats 24/7 with multiple accounts, which is suicide botting and greatly increases chances of getting banned.

you seem knowledgeable

is it possible to profit off hacking / botting WoW in any way?

That’s entry level at any large tech company.

anyone botting runescape?

currently tanning but that's not making me a nice profit u folks got some other method to share?

Not OP but maybe if you’re a brainlet and use the farming profiles publicly posted on the bots forum. Someone with a brain who writes their own profiles with their own routes and hotspots, maybe even using another program or app to swap profiles up throughout the day, can easily last weeks farming 20-24 hours a day. Even better if you have a plug-in to forward whispers to your phone so you can reply to messages in real-time while away from your computer.

Just because you got banned using the most publicly attainable profile within a few hours doesn’t mean it applies to everyone. You just have to use your head and not be lazy.

OP is still a larper most likely though

LOL, better ask OP, apparently he can [spoiler]dodge bullets[/spoiler] run 8 bots in 24/7 mode farming mats without getting banned.
I'd love to know how the fuck he does it, but he's not replying to anyone, lmao. Probably just larping.

In general, the golden days of WoW are kind of gone. If you're not living in a 3rd world country with shit wages, i wouldn't bother. It's still possible to milk some shekels with botting and RMT, but that is because Blizz recently released the expansion. But they've also hired more people to work on their anti-cheat system and forced the most popular public bot to close down. Also they are now selling gold through in-game WoW tokens, right on battle.net.

>Not OP but maybe if you’re a brainlet and use the farming profiles publicly posted on the bots forum

I was referring to bans for "abuse of in-game economy", aka RMT and not "using 3rd-party software" aka botting. But no shit, if you do 24/7 you wouldn't last very long even with private bots/scripts. Unless your server is literally empty.

>Someone with a brain who writes their own profiles with their own routes and hotspots, maybe even using another program or app to swap profiles up throughout the day, can easily last weeks farming 20-24 hours a day.

yeah sure, especially during expansion release. You clearly haven't even tried to farm mats for 24/7, or you did it several years ago.

>Even better if you have a plug-in to forward whispers to your phone so you can reply to messages in real-time while away from your computer.

Even better to find a game without frantically trying to type replies to 10+ accounts. And the very best is to find a job/passive income/literally anything else so you don't have to sell fucking WoW gold in fucking 2018/9 for literal pennies.

>Just because you got banned using the most publicly attainable profile

again i wasn't referring "3rd party software" bans. These are a given if you're botting, esp 24/7.

>OP is still a larper most likely though

yep, looks like that. I think he just wanted to provoke a discussion about RMT/ botting in WoW.

Classic private servers or retail?

Botting in Runescape is kind of difficult atm, but basically you need to make your own scripts and bot methods that just came out. That way you are ahead of Jagex and blend into the crowds. For example, Vorkath bots were making absolute bank when it came out. If you had one of these private scripts you would buy/phish accounts and suicide bot on the phished accounts while botting 8-12 hours a day with break handler on the bought accounts. You could make about $20-40/day per account depending on how much it played.

wow player with some stocks and some bitcoin here (no alts sorry biz) but in game i really dont know what is a good spot for gold farming. Can you atleast tell me?

it's kinda back with this new expac, a wave of younger ones rolled in.
ATVI stock also up a little

what bot are u using user?

because honorbuddy was closed

I did in cata and I made a lot of money while I had no job. I also manually worked the auction house. Everyone assumed I was a botter on my auctioning character because I had the illidan-us economy on lockdown. I spent about 30000 gold to pay for a transfer to the server, had like 20g left, bought a bunch of underpriced citrines and shit like that, made billions of gold. Used to stay up on robitussin all night grinding it. Mysterious fortune cards and fortune cookies were the real bread winners. Had botters cod'ing me stuff directly. Loved seeing my name all over the AH

I used to think about setting up a real botting operation in that or in ffxi or just about anything really, but I never tried

I love RWT
Got my initial ~20 bitcoin through that

Attached: Overlay_Canvas_2015-11-06_21-26-32.png (1038x737, 573K)

I dunno how it is these days but I'm gonna say you're probably wrong. I made money hand over fist, one to two bots afk and worked the AH several hours per day. Finding a buyer was never a problem, except the people who will always always buy have dirty IP's so the hardest part was getting the gold off the account without getting banned. But I sold billions of gold on my main account and never got banned. Maybe that's cause my guild leader was chris haga tho lol. My 2nd account got banned afk botting but my main account and another never did

What a boring fucking game. Waittu piggu have no taste

the best way to get rich in wow is to run a raiding guild

Blizzard cuts deals with most bot sites/programmers
When a banwave hit its because a deal was cut and blizz needed the positive PR of looking like theyre policing
This was ongoing long before blizz sold the gold themselves even

as long as botters paid for the games a fucktontimes they can cut a deal. The banwaves are economic injections for blizz.

cutting a deal, as in cutting their acces so hard, they couldnt even log in on their /x/ tier above top secret tinfoil hat Haarp mind control DARPA droid killing machine forum to post abou it.

Bots who frequently sell their farmed items on the AH are always banned for “abuse of economy” you fucking moron. They only can for third party tools if they can’t stick you with AoE. You clearly don’t have as much experience in this as you think

This is blatantly false. They would not have undergone a legal battle for many years with the biggest distributor of bottling tools, which they won by the way, if this was the case. You’re also clearly uninformed and also retarded. Probably read this once and are NPC parroting it to feel important.