Who uses public transport in your country?

Who uses public transport in your country?

Attached: 1568546256372.jpg (1400x934, 381K)

Mboko

Attached: eva_elettra.jpg (560x691, 89K)

Me!

Attached: 1567019011488.jpg (1958x3819, 1.72M)

everyone

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Poor people and niggers, mostly. No self respecting white person would ride with that trash

What is this? A buss to my house?

Didn't he buy a house in LA?

outside of the major MAJOR cities most public transport is only used by the weird people. I would say poor but most of them dont act like the creeps on buses and trains, like you'll see methheads at 3am and someone on his way to commit a murder or something

Sadly very pretty girls

Old photo.

Everyone in his right mind would use public transport in Moscow instead of a c*r

Loud muslims and me.

mostly high school kids,old people and those who don't have driver's licence

I had a dream last night where I had been masturbating in an empty bus and fallen asleep, and when I woke the bus was running and there were people inside. I had no way of knowing if anyone saw and felt very embarrassed.

In the seat in front of me there was a young woman with her friend. She had blonde hair and as I would later see, freckles and kind of a rueful way of smiling.
Then as I squirmed in my seat trying to put my pants back on the girl started to tease me. She tilted her seat all the way back until I had trouble moving, would whisper things like "what is he doing back there" to her friend loud enough that I would hear, and occasionally look my way.
The teasing wasn't sexual and I was way too ashamed to find that kind of enjoyment from it, but it wasn't mean either. She knew what I had been doing and was joking with me and I couldn't help but laugh with her about it. I would lean forward and confront her about her insinuations and soon we were kind of talking.

Then I woke up. It was an uncomfortable dream but made me feel happy. The girl was very beautiful, maybe in her early 20s, and had a very sharp sense of humor and way of talking.
Kind of reminded me of pic related but older.

Anyway, that's not really related to the thread but the OP reminded me of it. I very rarely dream so it was nice for a change.

Attached: 1464150898393.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Attached: Quotation-Margaret-Thatcher-A-man-who-beyond-the-age-of-26-finds-himself-71-18-31.jpg (1050x640, 116K)

Poor fat ugly mean people, like me.

I wonder if these passengers knew they were travling with the most powerful man in the galaxy.

The only notable public transportation near me is a train that goes to DC

theres a camera dude on the right so some might do

I used public transport every day to go to college

doomers, wagecucks and molesters

Immigrants

Literally everyone

Attached: Homeland+Security+Chief+Janet+Napolitano+Address+EOYkdgopC0lx[1].jpg (1024x688, 131K)

Me lol

In my city (San Diego) it’s mostly people with disabilities, low income people, and students (everything from elementary schoolers to college students). Sometimes it’s young people taking the trolley to downtown on weekends from both universities. That way they can drink and get home safe.

Wish we had more reliable public transport. Driving to work and back in traffic sucks ass.