Creators one of the most successful sites on the internet

>Creators one of the most successful sites on the internet
>Leaves his NEET life to join the wagecuck

Explain this.

Attached: Christopher-Poole-Moot.jpg (700x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pool's_Closed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums wasn't profitable

he got bored of fapping to hentai. it happens...

He shunned that which he created and thus sealed his own downfall.

Jow Forums is not his creature anymore
and he put mods so he is a total faggot
moot is a NPC

I'm 98 percent sure I saw moot in Shibuya a couple of weeks ago.

I very much prefer Hiro though, moot started to really censor everything near the end.
I can't forgive his hatred to mlp, first he tried to ban it completely, then he relented and made a containment board, but still he was an asshole and made mods destroy /mlp/ by ridiculously strict moderation.

Running a business sucks

That makes me like him 10x more. What was the /mlp/ containment board under adult?

>leaves unprofitable hobby that eats every minute of his life
>leaves it for a regular life
>takes shit for it from a nobody who is not doing any better than he is

Reminder that Gamergate broke him.

Attached: de1.jpg (2064x3456, 1.53M)

It was alive and fun. I can't find a great pic which explained the whole process, but basically every activity was strictly segregated into its 'appropriate' general, and for posting 'wrong' post in the thread you could get banned. As a result the board died.
Trying to remove the mlp fandom from Jow Forums was the obvious first sign he likes censorship. It's good he left a year before US presidential elections. He would have purged Jow Forums. I'm certain of it.

Gamer gate is cringe at anyone who cares about that bs is either sub 18 or a mentally challenged adult. Moot blew the potential of Jow Forums to be what Reddit is today but with our culture due to incompetence.

Gamer gate was a test at generating fake consensus online.
Moot blew the potential of Jow Forums by being a pussy. This place was the most fun during times of habbo raids. Now raids are banned for years, I don't even remember since when.

Attached: 1518083316020.jpg (700x450, 111K)

I guess technically some posters were 6 years old then, so have an explanation
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pool's_Closed
t. 30 year old boomer

That was a good thing though, you should be self-aware of being cancer as a brony.

Mlp fandom was only hated so much because weaboos suddenly saw a mirror image of themselves, only with pony virtual waifu instead of a 2d anime waifu, which forced them to look objectively at how pathetic they are.
Outside of these, what could be called 'general cancer' types, it was great.
Fandom is dead today, only zoophiles in denial (or not) remain.
It was fun while it lasted

would you want to be responsible for what happens on Jow Forums? i know i sure as fuck wouldn't

this place is a toxic asset

Attached: 1534948030595.jpg (710x577, 76K)

the jews did this

mlpfags should be gassed

Attached: 1516985949704.png (560x629, 352K)

I'm sure your 2d waifu agrees

Attached: 1518056758139.jpg (274x184, 8K)

this proves it, the NEET life is a meme

Attached: DZ4ApAtV4AE-ElY.jpg (938x1200, 232K)

everyone that likes anime ever (except dbz) should be shoot on sight

Attached: C7hM9bvXQAAv2p4.jpg (1200x678, 67K)

is thi how you cope?

Attached: waggggggggggggggggg.png (1200x864, 371K)

The absolute state, might not even be a low quality bait

a lot of you only meme this meme because you're too scared to work. too scared to be honest with yourself and accept where you are. Every day the same meaningless fapping, vidya and snacks shit.

It's not too late to change your hiki ways!
Put in the hours, re-invest your money in yourself.
that's how I cope; every day a step to a better tomorrow.

Get real, there's a clear difference between an anime girl and a cartoon pony. You ponyfuckers were obnoxious as fuck and deserved to be ostracized. A good decision by moot before he became luggage lad.

>there's a clear difference between an anime girl and a cartoon pony
>weaboos suddenly saw a mirror image of themselves, only with pony virtual waifu instead of a 2d anime waifu, which forced them to look objectively at how pathetic they are
case in point

yeah man I'd much rather spend 9 hours in the same office every single day and THEN fap and snack

>one of the most successful sites on the internet
Lets not get carried away there matey.

>muh projection
>implying you're not the one projecting

Truly a ponyfag at heart

It's not so bad as you'd think, depends on what job you do. if you have a shit job you'll have a shit time.
but half the fun is in figuring out what you want from life and then try and find ways to get there. I'll do 9 hours every day if that is what it takes. No problem.

>yeah man I'd much rather spend 9 hours in the same office every single day and THEN fap and snack .. and THEN you go do shit with your wagie money

what's the point having leisure time if all you do is sit around the house doing fuck all. Do you genuinely believe that's all you want with your life?

>tfw I still remember Meximoot

Fuck lads... Time to KMS?

Attached: DBXaT14U0AApesu.jpg (500x281, 20K)

>Creates a site that can't survive without donations
>site grows exponentially yet struggles to find advertisers thanks to terrible reputation
>site becomes hotbed of political controversy ruining future job opportunities through association
>site is ground 0 for the fappening forcing the money that was being made off ads to be siphoned off to keep Jewish lawyers at bay
>institute gold accounts which still don't generate anywhere near the amount of revenue a site this large should have
>get a bunch of investors to hop on your next idea canv.ass
>it flops
>The community is now mocking you over your holiday photos
>fuck it sell the site to a Jap it's what the weebs would want anyway

Why the fuck he would stay with this site? He probably wanted to get rid of it. Did you forgot that people used to post CP daily on /b/? We are racists as fuck also. He wanted to grow out of it, imagine have your name attached to something so toxic? He did what was right, he will always be remembered but will not be the one to blame anymore - specially in the SJW age.

have you been in Jow Forums lately? its all pajeets. nobody wants to hang out here naymore.

>hmmm Something Awful is a cesspool of mentally challenged weebs
>how do I monetize this
True NPC, right

Onions

Interesting, I've always wondered why the response against it was so extreme. This would actually explain a lot.

he got fed up with FBI

moot was becoming more and more normie. i think he realized this himself and wanted to remove himself from being able to damage Jow Forums too much. i cant say i really approve of asian moot though. too many boards that thin out the users. i know that /b/ was never good but it was actually better before.

Attached: profile_fly.png (48x48, 4K)

LUGGAGE LAD

MOOT WAS TOO CANDY ASS FOR Jow Forums

The kid you're quoting probably hasn't even heard of Something Awful, let alone posted there.

Lot of newfag early 20 year old's on this website now who think they know a single thing about early/pre-Jow Forums, commenting on Moot. Fucking kek.

>>get a bunch of investors to hop on your next idea canv.ass

Holy shit I totally forgot about canvas. What was the point of that again?

he explained it himself if you cared enough to read / listen to his good bye interview

among other things he was seemingly very frustrated that it wasnt profitable - he compared it to other sites with way less traffic and although Jow Forums was worth a lot, that doesnt mean that it generates any money he could live off, it always cost him to run it

Attached: worth.png (940x936, 65K)

Commit suicide pony fucker.

Anyone else think moot is fucking sexy

Attached: chris_poole_4chan_google_plus_social_network_trolling-800x500_c.jpg (800x500, 64K)

>>Leaves his NEET life to join the wagecuck

What are you talking about? He works for Google now. He's on a good salary.

>>leaves unprofitable hobby that eats every minute of his life

What? Moot was making good money with ad revenue.

If you got to live in 18th or 19th century Germany, that philosophy would be fine.

mlp definitely should have been completely banned it was furry 2.0

>comparing Habbo hotel to literally getting a celebrity arrested on a live stream (Shia lebauf)
Jesus Christ some of the old fags trying to hold onto the glory days of shit like Jessie slaughter and trolling a children’s game are pathetic. This places reach has grown far more than any of us thought it would and has the capacity to actually make some changes in this world and you’re wanting to go back to when it was a stupid fucking anime forum. Also moot was literally a cuck and cross dressing weeb who cares that he left.

Oyyy

Let's see, a character named Yukio Osaka, cartoon, but clearly modeled after a real Japanese person, or Starshine, a fucking cartoon pony. You have issues, man.

wojak and pepe would've been banned by now if moot was still here kek
meanwhile hiroshima doesn't give a shit about anything

And honestly anime fags are barely a step above bronies they’re all pathetic in my book.

And that's a good thing!

I always wonder how NPCs with such generic and bland opinions end up on here. Don't you get tired of being made fun of?

Maybe. I had tons of fun trolling habbo hotel
>clearly modeled after a real Japanese person
that's the point. It means they can't get a gf and have to use anime 'waifus' as a substitute.
Cartoon ponies are a clear fantasy. There are no talking magical ponies in the real life.
Note I'm only referring to the 'waifu' fags. It's fine to fap to anime girls. Or clop to ponies.

>Barneyfag watching cartoons as an adult thinks using a generic insult matters
I literally had to hold my nose to quite the laughter just now in my office if not watching anime makes me an NPC than pic related

Attached: 45AD99E9-6FDB-45BD-BEF3-E8AFA4520A2B.jpg (250x194, 14K)

>and THEN not have time to spend the money cause I need to work another 13 hour shift at my "part time" job

I mean yea it was funny I’m just saying nowadays the trolling has gone from dumb kids hotel game rooms to trolling fucking billion dollar news corporations and making household name sjw celebritiy’s sanity slip all while recorded for our enjoyment.

Only a manchild would be this immidiately buttblasted over the internet.

kys horse fucker