/mena/

souyria edish

Attached: 1568569244837.jpg (678x674, 154K)

First for fuck the fsa

so how long till it doesn't look like i fingered texana anymore?

Fuck you
Pisshart al-gASSad must be overthrown. Syria will be free.

Fuck you shitskin cousinfuckers

Its about about the playerbases, not the classes themselves user

Attached: 1422841068765.png (517x448, 341K)

get out of europe you chimp, go back to your shitholistan and stay there fucking inbred fuck

based
WISH SVEN GOOD LUCK ON HIS SURGERY YOU MUTT

It would have been a shithole by now if bashar was thrown , thank god Putin and hezbollah helped him or we would be having a suicide bomb every day
Don't talk about politics mutt

>IP count didn't change
samefag FSAnigger

Free to become worse than it is currently?

Shut up Jow Forums tard , this whole mess is because of you and Britain

Fuck you and fuck fsa you inbred son of a whore, i am glad you shitskins keep killing eachother

No , this whole mess is because you Cousinfucking arabs , kurds whatever the fuck you're the same shit to me , keep chimping out and killing eachother like you have for thousands of years

incel

seething,good thing in fance is u can't take DNA test
feelsgood being ur father

For me it's قسد

Attached: Flag_of_Syrian_Democratic_Forces.svg.png (1200x800, 90K)

I don't know what to do, kind of bored right now to be honest

My father? your mother and father are literally cousins, you are the product of thousands of years of inbreeding you dune coon

Seething ASSadists on suicide watch. The giraffe will be defeated any day now by Syrian freedom fighters in the FSA

imagine being a retard frog attacking innocent Syrians while Moroccans and Algerians completely colonize your shithole of a country

cope infidel

This thread sucks
Can someone make a new non-political thread

Have sex, actually nvm why would women choose you when arab bvlls exist

>Its about about the playerbases,
warrior always had one of the most mature playerbases, it's not flashy and it has nothing """special", so it attracts a lesser number of retards, unlike the more gimmicky classes. it was never considered a faceroll class (except wrath PVP) either so there was never really a swath of people rolling warrior for an easy ride. it did have the pvp kids who really liked faggots like swifty and even so these people always wanted to git gud. i think that mongoloid gave us a bad name.
shaman also has a really """"""""comfy"""""" playerbase.
druids are furfagz
>paladins
i'll concede this because athene was a childhood hero

that's no frog
he's that self hating turk, used to shitpost on /sg/ a few weeks back, now that I remember

do you say that because they're left?
they're american vassals, unfortunately.

Bientôt j'achèterais tes cousines au souk

no you can't do over a thread because you dislike it. only I can do that. also it's just a joke image grow up

I don't like politics
._______________.

Warriors back in the day were like that but now you have all the zoomers who newly discovered the old swifty videos and watched youtube videos telling them how cool warriors are and those people are now flooding the class

Attached: 1422895595076.png (354x347, 121K)

هلأ بروء

Both . I am a patriotic American. And it's the one of the few times americans support the correct faction in a mena conflict

Rentre chez toi d'abord

So according to sigma conseil most of kais said voters are young voters who didn't vote for anyone in 2014 and that most nahdhawis did vote for mourou and not kais said. That means that nahdha is getting even more smaller which is good news. Let's hope they also get less than 20% in the parliament

they shouldn't factor into this, they're not the core.
>nao i realize the warrior community is going to shit
i guess i'll associate with mages because i appreciate the general entitlement, lazyness and cuntiness

there's been some promising reconciliation efforts between them and the regime

>patriotic American
ew

Nobody types like this sfagsi, next time use reddit spaces so someone will bother reading your opinion.

i read every sfaxian post
they are a people worth listening to.....

Will you be on the right side of history?

Attached: 1568578695460.jpg (750x562, 53K)

Then reply to his essay.

Go on, give him your thoughts.

No , Barnie is better

Attached: IMG_20190915_140104_920.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Nice flag, kike.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Attached: Assad_laughing_2.jpg (296x271, 40K)

Cope
Yeah I am kinda retarded when typing, I still can't believe I got an A in a college writing class.
Based
Total meme and has no chance. I support Warren or bernie.

Attached: 1568121895316.jpg (1427x939, 278K)

>that name

Attached: 1532933919283.gif (379x387, 71K)

>Barnie

mfw

Attached: Barney_Sanders.jpg (1024x980, 68K)

Sorry I was just kidding with half Armenian man

Kek, did you make this ?

When will the next ISIS arise? They made top quality gore videos, now we are back to annoying low quality mexicans never showing anything in detail

it's been awhile since I've done a syria edition, but I promise I won't make another for a few more weeks just for you, lebro xxx

Attached: 1566650008631.jpg (960x960, 137K)

it's barely 2 lines long
also it's a declaration, it doesn't really invite dialogue or discussion. i'm not subhuman enough to make a post just to agree with someone
also idk why people call them reddit spaces, do internet people not know about alinea?
either that or the only other site they use is reddit since people space their post on almost every website so it's not a text attack

Attached: Sans titre.png (1817x48, 9K)

kekekekek

Goodnight /mena/

Attached: 1568275791079.webm (480x480, 2.57M)

Soon , the Iraqi parliament wants USA to get out , if they get serious about it , USA will start another shit show again , to play the role of the hero while taking Iraqi money

good night

Attached: 1566623074075.jpg (640x428, 46K)

تصبح على عير(ي)

تصبح عخير

i'm gonna make sven punish you tommorow

Good night all

in other news, baklava tastes like shit

Nah, I was going to make one myself, but a quick search revealed that it has been meme'd before.

Truly the best arab football club.

Attached: OM.jpg (225x225, 10K)

t*rkish baklava tastes like shit
syrian ba2lawa tastes great.

So are you going to vote for him ?

It's correct I've been spending my time lately on reddit excessively mainly because of Jow ForumsRandom_Acts_Of_Amazon.

Ever since I've called it my home I've been typing like a human.

what's the difference? baklava in turkey and Iraq are way too fucking sweet

all middle eastern sweets are too sweet. lole

LOL no, he's a little too "Commie kike" for my tastes.

No it doesn't. The biggest and 3rd biggest parties in iraq are anti Iran so they want to stay as allies with America

i like giving others eye cancer when reading my posts i'm severely myopic subhuman and this is my little revenge on the world im a based man

not true
if we're counting turkish delights, they're much lighter on sugar in terms of taste

>turkish delights
ra7a*
also, they're literally coated in sugar lmao.

also, ever tried nammoura?

yeah, I really like these too

Watch the news man , this is not an opinion ,

>ra7a
>Turkish
Not in a million years

s what i was trying to say.

how fucked is poonisia? the pisslamists have a pathetic score thats already something i guess

Attached: pooooonisia.jpg (506x761, 80K)

>tfw the online in dark souls 3 has dried up
fug, what now?

Attached: Chosen-Undead-DS-персонажи-Dark-Souls-фэндомы-4795630.jpg (675x664, 80K)

>Universal Spaghetti Income vs Robocop

The president position isn't that relevant in the new constitution so it doesn't matter that much. Kais said is a meme pseudo islamist populist. His gimmick is that he is so humble and not corrupt. The other guy is populist social liberal corrupt buissnessman and he is currently in jail and there is a possibility that he won't be allowed in the 2nd round so the final round will be an islamist vs pseudo islamist

Why does it look very primitive and has no decorations ?

budget cuts

It's not official results from the elections officials. It's just from a polling company

The only number released by the elections committee is the turnout

Attached: FB_IMG_1568584004387.jpg (1137x640, 84K)

Attached: 1568583515307.jpg (506x761, 143K)

Kek

Attached: 1542917447124.png (1006x906, 358K)

Fuck Israel
Fuck evangelicals
Hope you all had a blessed day

what's the thing on the left supposed to be?

add me and we can co-op :3

obviously an airplane you're just asking to put me down

So who is the good guy?

not sure how an airplane is relevant to decoration of an election.
i thought it was a penis. lole.

I'm on the ps4

Attached: 762.png (880x737, 887K)

look up the last editions
they're not as appropriate as butterflies?
bummer

oh, no wonder its dead then kek

:(

Attached: 1535226196497.jpg (540x720, 84K)

”Swedish dicks”
What a shit series