What is the ugliest language and why is it dutch?

What is the ugliest language and why is it dutch?

Attached: dutch flag.jpg (729x425, 58K)

>tf
>tp

Dutch is goddamn awful I agree. From all the germanic dialects and languages, it is by far the worst. But I think the worst language is still and for all times french.

crazy how dutch and flemish are pretty close but Flemish is basically the language of God while dutch is the language of swine

Educated Flemish Belgians speak Dutch or their local dialect, not what you mean by "Flemish", which is just raped Dutch learnt from watching Antwerpian suburb TV.

you deserve a place in hell

shut the fuck up cracker

It was developed by their women trying to speak while taking whole BBC in their throat in red light district.

fuck off retarded English speaker

Flemish is effeminate while Dutch is masculine

This
If any flemish guy tried to be intimidating here most people would burst into laughing just by how they would sound

tg pédé.

tagalog easily

seething

italian is really ugly

allé zeg hé Gertjen, zal nik u een peer op uwen muil geven dan wawa

dégueulasse.

italian can be ugly but it can also be beautiful. dutch can never be beautiful

>nik
>uwen muil
Fieu, wazeedega na?

???
Of all the languages: Why Italian?
The only languages I think are genuinely ugly are the african tribal languages with clicking sounds.

I really don't like it for some reason it sounds faggy and obnoxious to me

ever considered HEBREW? (or arabic)

i also find italian really annoying but i don't know if it's because of the language or because of italians
nice trips btw

Even Semitic languages can sound beautiful as long as there aren't many words that require making a choking sound.

thanks mate