What's the point of anything

if we will die and eventually no one will remember us and there is no life after death?

think about a regular guy from spain that died 1450 years ago. no one remembers him, no one knows his name. he probably feared about a lot of things including his god, goverment, some diseases. i wonder what was he thinking while dying?

and what will we think while dying? will you remember this thread?

Attached: no-longer-human-wojak-38169971.jpg (496x517, 15K)

who cares lol

There is no point. Enjoy the ride.

Nice Wojak

Congratulations. You discovered the meaning of life: there's no meaning. Now go there and do something with your life, you, whining faggot.

>will you remember this thread?
I can promise you I will not.

We always talk about generals but never about soldiers
Because soldiers have numbers meanwhile generals have names

Attached: quote-in-the-name-of-a-greater-civilization-we-curse-those-who-for-the-sake-of-their-ambitious-amade (850x400, 72K)

what's the point of the point of anything?

We live in a society after all.

Attached: don't_you_fucking_dare.jpg (800x648, 197K)

dare what?

Who cares. I can still fap to hentai and play videogames

Attached: 1555195337412.png (250x203, 65K)

if there was no point of living then why did life even exist idiot?
hmm let’s see what’s superior, an inanimate object like a rock that might have to wait a thousand years just to move one inch, or a living being with conscious thought that can position himself in space freely in any direction minus the limitations set by physics such as gravity

if anything the point of living is to continue to exist, it must be some sort of grand plan, and through passing our genes and the best ideals that can support our continued existence is the best we can do

You known full well what I mean, Jokerposter.

Attached: crashes_plane_internally.jpg (294x302, 80K)

There really is no point really.
But while your still conscience on earth wouldn't you rather experience the joys and pleasures of earth rather than the alternative?

When you eat a delicious meal do you worry about it being meaningless just because it too will have an end?

Attached: 1568557806805.png (720x721, 372K)

Based answer

I see you're high IQ
I've got just the thing to help you refine these ideas
be warned... when you gaze into the rabbithole, consequences will never be quite the same

Attached: RICKMORTY_39_-_COVER_A_FNL_WEB_1024x1024.jpg (666x1024, 163K)

how is rock better than human

>Spain
>1450 years ago
>Spain existing in 569 AD

What

> what's the point of anything

There is no point by default, you are the one who give life a point to live.

Why do you think consciousness is inherently "superior"?

Read Albert Camus' Mythe du Sysiphe

Attached: Sisyphus-quote.jpg (1000x495, 214K)

was he right

Attached: the-matrix-cypher-steak.jpg (670x283, 88K)

If you worry so much about being remembered. Then why don’t you do something that deserves being remembered. Accomplish something great. Have your name associated with something good. And if you’re too lazy you might aswell off yourself.

Gonna read The Stranger

even that will be forgotten in less than a million years

your last thought will probably be some stupid cringe shit like remembering that time you farted in class

Attached: 1499986425589.jpg (797x876, 136K)