Thoughts? As Black americans birth rates continue to decline and latino immigration keeps on...

Thoughts? As Black americans birth rates continue to decline and latino immigration keeps on, i think it is necessary for Blacks to create an ethnostate.

Attached: NEW_AFRIKA.png (917x566, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/Pueblid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BDy5KjHFFCg
youtube.com/watch?v=3WHm6tfvKlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For what?

Would be cool desu
What currency would they use? The Euro-pegged CFA franc like western Africa?

to secure a future for our black children

>Atlanta
Who made this map? 21 Savage?

>florida included

Attached: (you).gif (384x269, 837K)

> birth rate declining

If they would stop constantly aborting their kids, they would have one of the highest birth rate in the world.

its our land

Attached: 1992.jpg (964x1920, 1.19M)

pueblid territory all of it.
humanphenotypes.net/Pueblid.html

Attached: 0193o393.png (540x740, 377K)

Fuckoff.

The east coast is the only truly European place in America

>create an ethnostate
Fuck off.

USA
USA
USA

>American blacks
>Speaking English
I don't know what those nogs speak but it ain't English

Seething indios

blacks and n*gger loving whites should be kicked out desu, only whites and natives should be allowed to live

t. Uncle tomahawk

>indios
I'm from Ohio

>Most affluent majority black city in the us
Map is retarded but it still makes sense

t. James Black bull ant eater

>implying natives don't act exactly like blacks
kek

amerindians are genetically closer to whites than to blacks, why should I prefer blacks over them?

mostly everyone in america regardless of race acts like blacks because the people who control the media encourage negro behavior

Because Blacks are based

>Black americans birth rates continue to decline
Lol, what? Blacks are having the shits too?

im not related to them at all

Attached: anthropogenesis-skoglundpca2.jpg (526x470, 83K)

Our based Indio-chink genes are already in, this is a slow death but eventually it will take over.

yes and its a good thing

Attached: 395-351.png (1333x1113, 200K)

Sckekelberg said the future is brown, not black or white dummy dum

Yes
Everyone but creaturas is dying

>tfw I'm part Black AND part Viking
I'm glad to have your approval, ancestor :)

good

Attached: 20190915_140153.jpg (968x1920, 1.21M)

>including Florida into this

Attached: whites are closer to me than blacks.jpg (500x399, 68K)

What about Miami?

Attached: denzel_zuu_1400.jpg (1400x1289, 401K)

Start spending time with older people.

??

>miami
>blacks
>affluent
user you are watching far too many movies

black birth rates in Africa are way too high and they are exporting their blacks to other countries.

Non-black people over 25 don't act black. We have jobs.

It depends on whether you count black latinos as black. My dad is a black cuban who unironically advocates for a black ethnostate, I've tried to explain to him that I and my siblings are all half-white and that his wife is white but he doesn't seem interested in that conversation.

I hope all you pure fags have your race war and murder each other.

This is how i see Miami though
youtube.com/watch?v=BDy5KjHFFCg

youtube.com/watch?v=3WHm6tfvKlk

This. I cringe whenever I see non-blacks listening to rap, wearing black clothes, talking in ebonics, and generally behaving like black teenagers. I honestly don't see the appeal. It's pretty bad when blacks do it, but it's a whole new level of cringe when non-blacks do this shit.

holy cringe. You know you're replying to a Somali, right

Is he from Haitian descendance? Is the only way he could be pure or near pure being Cuban.

Lmao

>mixed race
yikes enjoy your genocide by both sides when the race war ensues

we need to fix this

Attached: more negros than american natives.jpg (537x809, 114K)

>Is he from Haitian descendance?
No, 100% Cuban ancestry on both sides.

>Is the only way he could be pure or near pure being Cuban.
I think you have your geography wrong, my indio friend. Haiti and DR share an island. Cuba is on an entirely different island. Cuba had a huge number of imported African slaves to farm the sugarcane fields, those are my ancestors. Roughly 1/3 of Cubans are of primarily West African descent, specifically from modern-day Nigeria, and more specifically from the Yoruba ethnic group.

Genuinely looking forward to it.

I'd be for it if we forced every Black Person in America to move there.

lmfao whit*oid cope
whit*oids are not even 60% of the population, probably around 50-55%

yes but will we be allowed to watch BLACKED productions in the rest of america? that's all I ask for

The definition of white is very blurred. If you were to go by Jow Forums or stormfront, America is only 20% white because that's the percentage of the population with blue or green eyes naturally.

>yes but will we be allowed to watch BLACKED production
Dude, seek help. Join a gym.

americam blacks will be bred out of existence, it does not matter if they live with us for a while, we just need to make sure we dont receive immigrants from africa

I mean, there is a part in Cuba called little Haiti, because even tho Cuba is in a different island Hati is very near the est coast of Cuba and they migrated there, idk about Cubans with Spanish last names, but I have barely ever seen a black Cuban that looks black black.

Right, a lot of "white" americans are Arabs or latinos

if you mixed up the blacks and whites in the US you'd end up with some pajeet tier mix bro what are you talking about 30-40 million blacks is too many you need miscegenation laws

>Arabs
Not really. We just don't have a lot of them, generally speaking.
>or latinos
Yes, but they often identify under the category of White Hispanic.

>but I have barely ever seen a black Cuban that looks black black.
Dude what? Google any Cuban baseball player, they're all dark as fuck. Cespedes, Puig, Hernandez, Ochoa, and so on. And in any case the whole idea is nonsense, so many black Cubans are clearly dark black.

By arabs i mean middle easteners general

Actually no, there are too few of them and too many indios (Latinos) chink genes overlap black genes and in the end white genes prevail on top, the biggest example is Uruguay but also Argentina, tri-mixing usually ends like that

>argentina and urgay are white

Still... We just never really had a big wave of them. The closest thing to that which I can think of would be the big Eastern European Jewish wave we got in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. We also have a fair amount of Greeks, but nothing comparable to the numbers of Italians and Slavs.

Yeah, we probably have over a million guys named some version of Mohammed in this country. That's still less than 1/3 of 1%.

White genes only showcases when mixing with other caucasians. With negroids and mongoloids they are dormant.

it does not matter if we end up with some pajeet looking people as long as we get rid of blacks

>Ethnostate meme
This is retarded anyway since there is a whole countinent filled with black people.

If you really wanted, spend some time learning an African language and just move there.

Don't be poor tho and don't move to a poor part of Africa or its literal hell on earth

Africa needs atleast one colony

>People you stole the country from, killed in droves and raped should be better ally's because we they are slightly closer genetically.

You best hope the race war never happens everyone one on the planet has a bone to pick with white people apart from like a couple asians

I said trimixing, if you mix Asian, black and white and have a population that has those three genes inside they usually end up being whiter.

They already have Malmo though

We cant have anti miscegenation laws in modern day america because people are too anti racist, we can try a one child policy for poor people tho, that will get rid of blacks because most of them are poor

>white ethnostate
OMG OMG OMG OMG NAZI!!! WACIST!!!

>black ethnostate
hmm yes this looks very intriguing lets discuss it in detial

That's syrians and yugoslavs majority though. Somalians are more spread out and stay a minority because of this

>hmm yes this looks very intriguing lets discuss it in detial
t. didn't read the thread

Sweetie, Black ethnostate is needed because white people historically kill and abuse black people. White ethnostate is not needed as white people are priviledged and safe.

>flag
lmfao stop being such a meme my god

Ameritard

Based
I still think ethnostates are retarded but this post is smart

Don't get me wrong, there must be very black people in Cuban it is just very weird to find them, black Cubans usually look like this, and this is one of the guys you mentioned. Your father may be pure to have those ideals.

Attached: CA3FE076-E275-4B98-A812-940584FF6975_w650_r1_s.jpg (650x366, 17K)

African countries already exist, you can go there to feel safe

I support an ethnostate for negros but only in africa, the americas is for amerindians
and a few whites and asians (no chinks tho).
Im not white

Attached: 9599999.jpg (1279x1926, 936K)

your military charged someone for shooting someone in a video game, "mate".

Amerindians asians and whites all originated from eurasia, we are all brothers.

No this is latino clay

Eurasian clay

African clay

Maybe it isn't really negro behaviour, but american behaviour.
Hasnt Evole spoke about it?

I'll call my compadres and we'll feed your peepee to our dogs.

Based Indio clay, we actually took care of the beautiful environment of our continent

Attached: 15685875736707282503022732850564.jpg (3120x4160, 2.76M)

You really did the colors of a watermelon for the flag???

"Latinos" are eurasian we are a mix of europeans and siberians who adapted to this land

Attached: Cemanahuac eurasian clay.jpg (764x947, 71K)

whenever Jow Forums talks about race I cringe, leave that to Jow Forums
t. black guy

we all originated from africa, nice try

Based eurasian bro, this clay belongs to ue

wtf I love abortion now

Save BBC

post hand with timestamp