On HOT & FEET

When is this piece of shit going to move upwards? Did I fall for another pump and dump?

Attached: 8DD3C933-B157-4FF6-BA18-31AE10EEB5F8.jpg (1188x2048, 312K)

thank you come again sir

Attached: pajeet3.jpg (300x168, 5K)

pumps over man now its just a slow bleeding downward until we switch to holofuel, I suggest you sell and put your money into something else

yes you did

>tfw you don't fall for obvious pajeet pnds.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

>Remember that HoloTokens (HOT) act as temporary, transferable receipts which can be redeemed for Holo fuel when Holo is launched. The supply of HOT is small and temporary, whereas the supply of Holo fuel is dynamic and designed for long-term economic viability.

Wtf

So when is the switch?

And we have to manually swap for Holo fuel?

If you bought HOT you’re an NPC plain and simple. Plenty of people on this board posted logical FUD which no one could refute. So it was either ignore the facts and buy on a pump like an absolute brainlet, or accept that you missed a good old fashioned PnD and just forget about it and move on. Those were the only two choices, OP.

You need the holofuelings to power your housings

Attached: fonejacker_isp_man.jpg (180x200, 17K)

of course it was a typical shitcoin pnd, you should've sold when volume started to drop
but you didn't because as it was going up you actually started believing it's something revolutionary and when it started to go down you were sure it's just a "cool off before the next rally"
never change biz

But this chart? Can anyone refute this?

Attached: DCE07B3D-C186-48BD-A0D4-4E71A9B1D482.jpg (525x581, 53K)

Sorry, but the chart doesn't look like "just another shitty pnd coin." For that, see Monetha.

Attached: Untitled.png (1300x612, 122K)

Agreed. It looks like we’re quite literally cooling off for the next rally

Any approximation when that is? 1week? A month?

And from what I gather, the swap for HOLO fuel still has another six months to go.

This will be going back up at some point for sure, possible going up several times over as the swap nears.

Tron happened in a raging bull market, this is bear market

Yeah i think this is going to play out as a continuous PND until the HOLO fuel swap.

Prove me wrong. It pumped again after the push to 24 sats.

Going to 510 ETH today at least

Probably a week

yes, this was one of the most obvious p&d's since months, but would have spotted it easily by factchecking all the rumors that were thrown around.
>Did I fall for another pump and dump
if you bought above 12 sats, yes
it's not healthy to measure it in another altcoin, use btc if you wanna know if it's value is going up or down. a week ago when eth got raped, HOT increased from 6100 to 6700 gwei, while falling from 21 to 18 sats. it would be dumb to be happy about gaining eth value, just because eth is shitting the bed

Attached: 1517887193592.jpg (899x981, 244K)

> this was one of the most obvious p&d's since months

Oh, bullshit. It even pumped yet again. Still hasn't dumped anywhere near where it was before the major pump.

Obvious PnDs happen all the time on Binance, like Monetha recently and now OAX. Big green candle up, big red candle down. That did not happen with HOT.

>comparing your shitcoin to another shitcoin

Yeah... pretty desperate times for bagholders?

it was an obvious p&d, doesn't mean it was like every p&d. this coin has strong fundamentals and an interesting vision. that's why it was the perfect fit for a big pump. i was already in HOT since 900 gwei, was a so-called hoolochad with my 100 mil. but for that reason i know pretty much everything about this coin, so it was really easy to spot the bullshitting that's been going on. binance build on holochain btc, mozilla using holochain btw, kek. the people that believe this have no clue about the current state of holochain.

it wasn't an instant pnd but the "flavor of the week" kind of pnd, I didn't buy but I told everyone I knew who held it to sell it as soon as volume started going down, it was obvious the hype and interest were cooling down and the price couldn't support itself

>"flavor of the week" kind of pnd
that's a good way to put it. everything above 12 sats was kinda dumb
>I told everyone I knew who held it to sell it
yeah it was an obvious sell, look how i already started selling at 11 sats kek. but honestly that's where the pump would have stopped if all those dumb rumors wouldn't have been spread around

Attached: hot..png (1194x426, 40K)

Yeah but trim still has no product and even when it does it will be worthless shit. Holo actually has a change to shake up the global cloud computing industry. Holo has actual fundamentals which almost doesn’t exist in this market.

Attached: BED11616-47F8-48A1-9515-7557A5299EF2.jpg (612x612, 32K)

Justin Sun and TRX invented internet version 3.0 asshole

this is the absolute state of someone that bought into the top of this pump.if you put research into both of these projects instead of just mindlessly repeating the overall opinion of crypto twitter and /biz, you'd say the exact opposite. you have no clue about the current state of tron, do you? it's the next coin to do an "EOS", remember everyone hated EOS in january-march?

Hot is an ERC20