Let's say the ETF is approved tomorrow. What happens to the crypto markets? If I have some fiat on the side...

Let's say the ETF is approved tomorrow. What happens to the crypto markets? If I have some fiat on the side, would it make sense to go all in?

Attached: 151616516512.jpg (552x363, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9gkv07/anybody_else_notice_the_nearly_50_price_drop_of/
blockchain.com/en/charts/hash-rate?timespan=1year&daysAverageString=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trillions will pour in in minutes

mega fomo into bitcoin

price will spike, because "professional" traders will try to front run the normies

However there will be no normies, not until major instability in legacy markets.

Explain to a brain let what an wtf will do? Thx

>However there will be no normies, not until major instability in legacy markets.
you may be right. If etf actually happens, but there's no interest, bitcoin goes below $1000.

SH HAS NO ASS AND HAS FAKE TITS

LOOK HER up

she is an ugly Mexican beaner

venezuela has 7 miss universe

impossible
BTC will never ever ever go under 4k

Kek...

Before the halving, bitcoin requires $2.6B annually for mining for $4k to hold.
After the halving, $1.3B.
If there's no interest in the ETF it means there aren't any billions coming.

in the biggest crypto decile by volume we had the biggest hash rate increase

You have no idea how many billion billions are and will pour in.

Hash rate increases until profit margins disappear. This has literally nothing with future prospects, only with the current price.

That is the point. If price decreases 50% and hash increases 50% you are making 4x less !

We had 70% decrease in price and 100% increase hash that makes for almost 7x less FIAT (7x down form the very top).

Crypto is tiny, it can thrive on very little. 10B an year is nothing.

>If price decreases 50% and hash increases 50% you are making 4x less !
Yes? I don't get your point.
The reason btc hash rate is increasing is because there was a shortage of asics.
It looks like bitcoin hash rate is very close to peaking now.
Ethereum is gpu based on hash rate peaked much earlier.
Once the hash rate stops growing miners have to dump nearly 100% on the market.

>on hash rate
so hash rate*

based and redpilled
plus she's super short

why I think it's the peak
1. No more asic shortage - for the first time
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9gkv07/anybody_else_notice_the_nearly_50_price_drop_of/
2. hash rate has plateaued (for the second time this year)
blockchain.com/en/charts/hash-rate?timespan=1year&daysAverageString=7

This slow hashrate growth is the single biggest reason btc held that strongly. Way less dumping from miners than ethereum in 2018.

>salma hayek
top kek

ETF approval won't happen.
They don't want people to get rich. Sounds crazy but we live in a world, where the rich people have power to rule everything.
But don't listen to me.

you don't know why miners are mining
Ultimately the only conclusion is, miners are mining to get coins, it might be for speculation

ETH, a coin death begins with hash rate drop. The way crypto works is, hold > increses price > greedy FOMO (short term hold) > promts long term thinkers, the miners to do a LONG term investment
eventually we have the short term fomo's dump on each other in a spiral > bear market

Bear market is resolved when the sellers run out, not when new buyers come in, in bear market even if you have new buyers they will be JUSTed, you have to run out of sellers.

Here come the long term thinkers, the proper miners will not sell under a certain price. They might quit or something, sell until they go bust.

When the hashrate go high enough and the price low enough, the reversal will be market by super low volumes.

It is long story mateeeee. So if ETH hash rate drops, we have still way to go to the bottom because we have not run out of sellers yet.

The way the bottom is found is, when the hash rate is fairly stable and the coin volume is low. Price is irrelevant.

Also if you have ERC20 token, you have no way to calculate anything.

Buy in when the hash rate stops dropping. If the hash rate is rising, that is definitely the opposite of drooping.

>miners are mining to get coins, it might be for speculation
It's irrelevant, if their opex is higher than the current price it's better to buy.
Miners are never going to mine at opex loss.
>Bear market is resolved when the sellers run out
No, it's resolved when there are more buyers at some price than sellers. There are always some sellers.
Whether the hash rate is dropping, stable or rising is only relevant in how it changes the daily sell amount.

as many as 25% of the miners are mining at a total loss at the moment and they are hodling, another 50% are barely breaking even

YOU ARE WRONG
Bear market are only resolved when seller run out, PERIOD. Read a book or something.

>as many as 25% of the miners are mining at a total loss at the moment
that's equivalent to saying they are absolutely retarded, which is extremely unlikely
>Bear market are only resolved when seller run out, PERIOD. Read a book or something
That's literally impossible for bitcoin, as PoW guarantees forced dumping.

KEYNES BTFO!

It is good news that actually smart people don't get it.

If you are a miner that has to sell, and you a faced with loses. You will sell your equipment and exit the market. You have no choice.

If you want coins for whatever reason. You can buy mining stuff and wait 3 year to get the coins . It makes total sense if the coins are overvalued. If they are undervalue you will be better off buying them outright.

Now lets say you are a long term thinker with money. Because that what you end up with when you think long term.

Mining is the equivalent of buying a coin, it just over time. If it costs $100 a coin to mine. And someone is selling for $50, then someone else is making 50% in pure profit.

The trader that provides liquidity is rewarded. He is now the hodler. When the cheap seller are shaken out, and the weak miners are liquidated. Only then we can have a rebound.

Higher hash rate = more long term thinkers that = stronger hands = sooner rebound. This is why crypto is unstoppable!

All the kings cuck can't do shit.

reddit spacing
Reddit Spacing
REDDIT SPACING
R E D D I T S P A C I N G

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: freakout.jpg (1440x1416, 66K)

>Higher hash rate = more long term thinkers that = stronger hands = sooner rebound
That sentence has no logical connection with the rest of your post.

do you understand the difference between opex and capex?
Opex - operation expenses - at loss means the energy to mine costs more that it would cost to buy the mined coins. Everything else is irrelevant-mining stops. You can wait for a higher price or not, you can buy the coins instead or not, but the mining stops immediately.
Nobody is mining at negative opex, except for maybe few retarded and irrelevant hobby miners that think they 'support the network'.

below a 100
sure sure blah blah blah
suck a dick

>plus she's super short
That's an understatement. Saw her at TIFF for the premiere of a film and she was next to Peter Sarsgaard. Like half his height in heels.

A lot of people are mining on a loss.

Crypto is so small that it can sustain itself entirely on donations.