Why do countries exist?

Why do countries exist?

Why can't we all just unite under one country and live forever in peace.

Fuck nationalism. Nationalism kills

Attached: Flag of United Earth.png (1000x667, 61K)

How would elections work?

>geographic shapes on a flag
mega cringe

Elections are shit, just dont have them

I agree, fuck borders, we're all one!

btw, we should be divided in provinces though.

the underlying proposition of planetary unification is decentralization, due to the scales involved.

>bro lets just get rid of our own cultures, languages, traditions, religions, histories, ethnicities, self-rule, and different perspectives and all become one chaotic dystopian nightmare

Attached: soi.jpg (647x740, 44K)

Because I don’t want to unite or even see most humans and neither do elites

You could have all that anyway. Regions would still exist

>americans
>culture

Because people are too stupid and easily manipulated.

You do realize that the world being united into a single polity doesn't mean that the city you live in or its citizens would suddenly stop existing, right? You realize that?

No, thanks.
I don't like to see muslims and chineese at my home.
They're have another mentality.

If it was a united government where each region ruled itself, then it wouldn't be a united government, it would basically be another UN.

My respect

Serbia isnt part of Russia?

we all know how yugoslavia ended up HAHAHA

Because Serbia is a shithole compared to Croatia. Look at Croatia, it is civilized, unlike Serbia.

LOL, not.
Serbia - South Europe.
Russia - Eastern Europe.

Bru, are you being managed directly by the federal government? No. You have your local government which takes upon itself most of the responsibility in handling the usual life, with coordinating maintenence, the work of administrative bodies, law enforcement etc. Not even talking about State-level administration, this is much lower-level.
The role of the highest authorities in a polity is mostly horizontal coordination through ministries, and those matters which concern the polity as a whole (such as foreign policy).
For language matters, it is enough that administration remains bilingual, with a common language and the local language being both taught at school, and lectures being held on the local language.
But, to say the truth, administration is beside the point you were trying to make in the first place. Because you don't suddenly change all your habits if the highermost polity changes, unless they actively attempt to change it (such as with aggressive national assimilation measures during the 19th century).

Imagine a world where you can live wherever you want and work wherever you want with equal opportunities for everybody and 0 racism, sounds good to me

alright, sounds good. who gets to make the new rules?

and now you know why we have countries.

We don't, considering how much the matter and its causes is unclear and prone to speculation.

OP should anwser but this is the point.
If you find funny because I compare the flag of both, imagine a "country" with so different cultures living together as one. It will be a colossal shit.
We already have disgust from people from different state/cities in our own country, imagine this shit.
Imagine a traditional polish family interacting with a single latina mother.
It simply doesnt work.

Attached: 1525408318734.png (947x1146, 990K)

I don't like you, and I don't want to share a country with you.

... Does muslims/blacks think the same way?

Lik shit having niggers and other garbage around you and your country

Inland Canada gets nearly as extremely hot as it gets cold.

this'll only happen if aliens are real desu

No but if we could make them feel the same way there's no reason this wouldn't work

Name one culture worth keeping

Attached: 5435345435.jpg (700x456, 57K)

were they the ultimate chads?
>*beams onto your ship and ignores u*

>don't attack unless provoked
These guys weren't so bad after all. Only forcing others to join them was kind of a bad habit but otherwise they're nice chaps.

It's will not work.
In Islam not-muslim people haven't guarantes for live.
By sharia, Muslim can kill christian/jew without guilt.

P. S. Renunciation of Islam is greatest sin

Swedish, Norwegian, French, German, English, Scottish...
You need more?

It's going to happen some point in the future. It's too bad I won't live long enough to see it but there will be a an Earth Union one day as humans look out to space for colonization and exploration.

We'll never get rid of racism by forcing people to live with one another. People respect each other more when they don't have to put up with the bullshit of people from different backgrounds. Having small countries of homogeneous populations is a better idea because this way every ethnicity has its own defined space and respects other's spaces.

What if one race nation likes the other race nation's land more because they're stuck in a desert whilst these other guys are living it up in fertile fields by a scenic river

>New England
They'll have to find a way to take it for themselves.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-07-27-06-54-34.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

That's not how it was through 99.99% of human history. The group that is most willing to dominate another is often the one that prevails. Kill the men, take the women, establish your culture. Simple as.

Things like fertility and natural resources wouldn't be an issue if the countries agreed to mutually assist one another. They could live in a desert country and still make use of products from other countries with no problem.

Modern times call for modern solutions. I do believe one day countries will learn to respect one another and ultimately end wars.

You're delusional.

Am I really? We already live in one of the most peaceful times in history and with nuclear deterrent big countries are unlikely to wage war directly against one another. Give it a few hundred years, who knows.

that won't go well for us women

The group that is most willing to dominate will always become the dominant group, eventually, and within that dominant group there will appear more dominant groups willing to dominate one another and so on. Natural selection is an endurance war. When a group ceases to seek total domination it immediately opens itself to be dominated. Peace is a childish fantasy.

And you don't have to wage direct war against another group in order to dominate them, you can do so through sheer cultural power and higher birthrates, all while deteriorating their culture and imposing methods of lowering their birthrates to below-replacement and slowly putting your men in charge of their territories through migration and democracy.

Attached: Sultanahmet Camii.jpg (1280x854, 443K)