What would be the price if Satoshi sells

What would be the price of BTC if Satoshi market sells

Attached: BTC.png (70x70, 5K)

close to 0

remember, he now has keys on a bunch of other hard forks too

$0.2

>buy the dip

Attached: flash-crash.png (2000x1090, 488K)

If Satoshi dumps it all at once it would literally flash crash below $100

>someone would actually complain about buying $15 or $1 bitcoin

I think Craig Wright would find it very difficult to convert his bitcoins to fiat without proving to governments that he is Satoshi. And he clearly want to keep that shadow of a doubt, at least for now.

Attached: repentance.jpg (1024x645, 61K)

He wouldn't even need to sell, merely moving them would cause a panic

>Craig Wright is Satoshi
kek

Lol if you think that's a "shadow" you're a fucking retard

you're believing exactly what Craig wants you to believe, which helps protect him from governments (and criminals).

Attached: sorry for the mess.jpg (606x799, 483K)

Attached: satoshi_danger.jpg (512x191, 22K)

occam's razor, little friend

being labelled as faketoshi must have been a dream come true for him, very smart move

Attached: bog sheep rot preserve.jpg (1600x1200, 541K)

Well it would definitely crash a lot, but the bounce would be amazing, because bitcoin just became more distributed which is a good thing.
I unironically want satoshi to dump. There'd be initial fud and severe capitulation but I would buy the fuck out of bitcoin, along with many others. Eventually fomo will kick in and the rocket ship takes off

This. By definition bitcoin is bigger than satoshi

Satosh passed away in Fukushima

I would take out as much debt as I could, buy a plane ticket and I know an elderly black dude who makes side money driving people to the airport for like $40, buy the dip and get on the plane with nothing but the clothes on my back

I honestly think Satoshi simply lost the private key to his wallet and as such all his bitcoins are irretrievably lost forever. This realization was probably such a blow to his mental state that he went into hiding from the crypto community and is wage cucking as we speak.

Well, one million bitcoin at market price would eat up pretty much all of Binance's orderbook.
Not even that, but when people see that all of Satoshi's bitcoin move to one single exchange, people would start to panic.
Fuck, even just moving one Bitcoin would flood the market with FUD.
If it goes to any exchange, and market sell there, you can bet that all exchanges will freeze withdraws and will enter in the biggest damage control situation
It wouldn't be anything close to Mt Gox, it would be even bigger and may even hurt some economies (albeit failed economies mind you), like Venezuela and Zimbabwe where people there actually have a real use for cryptocurrencies.

Just as bitcoin would drop in price suddenly, most people that can't or won't tether would buy up some altcoins, we might se a huge rise in BTC price for the top 10 altcoins. After that, it could go either way, people might try to cash-in their altcoins and flee the market because everybody would be panicking, or people would jump back to bitcoin and take advantage of the low, low price of 10,000 DOGE = 1 BTC (this is exaggerating, of course).
Both scenarios could happen though, but I have no information about the behavior of the Altcoin market when Mt. Gox collapsed.

Although utility cryptos, like BNB, KCS, and most exchange cryptocurrencies might hold their price because they practically function like shares and thus its value represents how much trust people have in the projects and we are not talking here about the exchanges collapsing, just the price of the main asset.

It'll certainly be more complicated than what happened before. This is a great debate actually

issnt there a way to hack the key?

it's kinda like that sword EXCALIBUR, you could only pull it out if you are worthy. Hack satoshi's lost wallet.

Also, like an user mentioned before my post, Satoshi has access to all of the keys for all of Bitcoin forks.
The guy can not only crash BTC, he can crash BCH, Bitcoin Dark, Diamond, Gold. I know some are shitcoins, but nonetheless, he can just wipe off those projects.

It'd be lovely to see Roger's reaction for sure

Only a quantum computer might be able to brute force pass it, and even then, it could take up to 100 years of constant computing.
When people find out some knuckle-head has a quantum computer close to decrypt and hack into Satoshi's Wallet, people would FUD and exit the market.

It's actually impossible for satoshi to cash out. The second any activity was seen in that wallet the market would freefall and the USD value of his coins would go down with it.

Not only that but it would be the end of his vision for a decentralized currency. Bitcoin would never recover.

If he was going to attempt to sell it would have already happened.

>Not only that but it would be the end of his vision for a decentralized currency. Bitcoin would never recover.
He only holds 1 million of BTC and each Bitcoin fork.
Bitcoin would be able to recover, there are too many that are obsessed with it to let it die. I think, look at the mining operations in China, those people won't let Bitcoin die.
It'll take a while, but it wouldn't just mean that it's over

why do you all assume satoshi is a boy?

>100 years
you pulled that out of your ass didn't you
i'd say more like a billion years but then again i'm pulling that out of my ass too

BTC wouldn’t recover from 1/20th of the money supply we thought might as well not exist suddenly popping up. We’d all move to “safe havens” like ETH (ugh) which wouldn’t matter because that would crash as well.

>women
>innovate

>Be Satoshi
>Start moving coins and cause mass panic
>LOL j/k not selling and buy the flash crash
>???
>PROFIT

In a low volume market like this? Probably less than a dollar if all 1 million coins are market sold.

If bitcoin is worth like 6k per coin and satishi flash crashes the market. It will almist instantly recover to 6k.

well it's not easy and he has a lot of private keys not just one. 1 for every 50 btc wallet. would take literally forever.

bitcoin would update to more secure wallets the moment one is collided or cracked. before the second one is hit everyone except lost wallets would be updated. there would be panic but there is a ready solution.

>1/20th
it's not that much

bitcoin works extremely well

Attached: female armor2.jpg (600x600, 53K)

There's a certain point reached where the endgame outweighs everything else.