Has anyone visited China or plan to? Looks like an amazing place, the food is exquisite too

Has anyone visited China or plan to? Looks like an amazing place, the food is exquisite too.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1000x665, 16K)

I might go with a class field trip

teacher (chinese) advised us not to eat any local food lol

>666

Stay where you are, CIA. You are not welcomed in China with your fake chinese teacher.

JAPAN BIG

they're trapping americans there by not granting exit visas

kys

But I work for the OSI

is your source spertanza?

I’m going there in November, pretty excited.

I have. Like 5 times. What’s your question?

Which cities and for how long?

Man I would love to go but a flight from my nearest city is like $1900

November 2 - 10 shanghai, then fly to Tokyo for 8 days, and then back to shanghai with a two day trip to Harbin.

>exit visas
That’s not a thing.

China's okay, but Hong Kong is better in every aspect

exit visa's are not a thing but i think he's referring to exit bans. not be allowed to leave the country.

dog is exquisite?

Dog is a delicacy in southern China

been there off and on for 3 years of my life... I don't see it as much different from being in America now

Attached: 1512453627545.png (593x405, 271K)

I unironically would not go to China with their current government still intact

The food is very very very bad and potentially dangerous to your health.

Not just Americans, any foreigners representing a company in a dispute with Chinese suppliers.
Say what you want about Trump but he's got the right idea, the chinks are ripping us off big time.

Which cities did you visit? How was the food?

I would love to be there for a culture exchange or something like that, like staying more than just a month, rural China seems really comfy too.

The makeup sex between China and Hong Kong after all this shit blows over is going to feel amazing af

I'm not in the mood to see a LiveLeek watermark 24/7

Really? Toronto to Beijing or Shanghai only costs $600.