please end the pain

Attached: bitch.png (585x123, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbm=nws&q="the kingdom"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based president, I'd vote for him if I could

go killem
I wanna see a habbening

Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US. Although I don't believe Iran has the capability

>complaining about NOT going to war

Kill yourself. Thank God Shillary wasn't elected, between this and the first Iran incident she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off it.

Imagine taking orders from Saudi Arabia and why does he refer to them as the Kingdom?

>War is bad

Attached: Leftovers.png (765x758, 35K)

>bro just let them attack American allies
>it's not like the entirety of US foreign policy is defending US allies and interests

because they are a kingdom you retard

name another Islamic Kingdom besides Jordan

>the kingdoom
lol

Because they are a kingdom.

Because he wants you to know that he is in direct correspondence with the Saudi

>"ally"
The Sa*dis are subhuman trash that should be taken out, they are no better than Isn'treal.

Attached: IMG_9675.jpg (640x802, 131K)

Oof

Attached: 1541572379803.png (800x430, 276K)

>literally taking orders from saudi arabia

Attached: alien-leader-comic[1].png (1000x1000, 101K)

You bootlicking cucks are OK with the US president taking orders from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

At least you admit that you are shameless whores trapped in a cult of personality

If I were ever dumb and self-loathing enough to treat the president like a professional wrestling star I'd at least hope he weren't a fucking bitch

Bahrain and Morocco

Kingdom is just a country that is ruled by a king or queen

>if I don't like them then they aren't an ally !!
Grow up

>defending this bitch of a president as he slurps up mohammed's semen from his chin

you love to see it

The Saudis haven't said it was Iran that attacked them you braindead retard.

Not to mention the US has strategic interests in keeping the oil flowing out of KSA (so that Europeans don't start relying on Russia more), but I guess you just ignore that since you hate them so bad and want to live in your delusional wonderland where Iran is a perfect nation that can do no harm. And the US can just fucking sit around without a risk arising

Your armchair general faggotry aside, the President is still a bitch with Saudi dick in his mouth. No wonder he has such trouble speaking. I thought it was the dementia but it must be the dick and balls

Do you guys think Trump is a power bottom with his daddy MBS or do you think he likes to pretend like he doesn't like it? He does have a big cushy ass

i had to read 3 times to understand. why can't he write normal?

Attached: 1566651588113.jpg (690x460, 41K)

Dementia, plus all the Saudi, Israeli, North Korean, and Russian cum he has swallowed

You know he likes to meet these dictators so he can get plowed. That's why he doesn't allow any Americans in with him. Guy is nothing but a cum rag

Alliance implies postive impacts on both sides. What have Isn'treal and Sa*dia Ar*bia done for us besides get us into trouble?

you guys just know MBS has tapped that

Attached: PresidentPowerBottom.jpg (400x400, 49K)

today is the day we learned our president is a big gay faggot

The United Kingdom, mayhaps?

are my english skills more limited than i thought, or is this post a grammatical aberation ?

Trump is almost always incoherent, but his supporters think it makes him "authentic." The truth is that his brain is liquefying before our eyes. Too much Diet Coke and dictator dick

The US isn't taking orders from Saudi Arabia you fucking blowhard. Get off social media.

What are the odds that Kim Jong Un got his little weenie into that fat butt? What do you think is in their love letters?

I gotta be honest, I never thought I'd live to see us elect a sub bitch as president

Attached: Bitch.jpg (472x472, 33K)

He is literally saying he is waiting to receive orders from the Saudis. Wipe the hot jizz out of your eyes and see for yourself

>why does he refer to them as the Kingdom?
Yeah, really boggles the peanut

Attached: 849728.png (516x408, 74K)

If Trump is a sub bitch who was the most alpha dom President in recent history, Bush the Younger?

It's rhetorically retarded

You don't call France "The Republic" and you don't call Russia "The Federation"

You look pathetic trying to mop up after this loser

>Sa*dia Ar*bia
>Isn'treal
200 ringgit you're an iranian diaspora

Reagan, although I think he was a piece of shit. At least he swung his dick around

Trump's little mushroom dick is such a pathetic weenie, I'm sure when he takes it out for his ritual humiliation during his private one-on-one with his tops they can barely keep themselves from laughing

>33 replies
>17 posters
We get it. You're obsessed with semen and with Trump's tweet. Go outside. Get some fresh air.

Attached: 28035976.png (1410x912, 284K)

dilate libtard

Why are you so obsessed with sex metaphors?

Only half of those are me you little bitch

Trump's foreign policy is a disaster and you're a fucking stooge

Yes, I am mad that my president is a cum guzzling whore. You would be too if you weren't such a dick slurping gimp

Watching the president get fucked up the ass by foreign dictators with a shit-eating grin on his face has that effect

I'm not trying to "mop up" after anyone, retard
SA is commonly referred to as just "the kingdom" once specified
google.com/search?tbm=nws&q="the kingdom"
seriously, get a fucking hold of yourself. ideology is blinding you and making you act like a jackass

>ideology is blinding you
don't be bias man, the ideology will get you. if you're prejudice against the president than that's just rhetoric

Roosevelt, of course.

In all honesty we are overdue for another war

>Trump's foreign policy is a disaster
How is it "a disaster"

>funds terrorists
>values almost completely opposite from American values
>kills American journalists
>spreads the extreme branch of Islam that most muslim terrorists believe in
>may have had a role in 9/11
Seriously, why do burgers support the Saudis? Even Iran would be better than this shit.

i see sweden is eager for more refugees

Attached: 1562280432186.png (1528x1184, 61K)

Nope. I am just educated.
>We get it. You're obsessed with semen and with Trump's tweet. Go outside. Get some fresh air.

Attached: IMG_9608.jpg (270x337, 98K)

I love Saudi Arabia, I want nothing more than their swift victory against the terrorist P*rsian scum, I will invest in Saudi bonds, I will sell weapons to the Saudi military, and I will bleed for Saudi Arabia. Hail King Salman, hail the crown prince and death to P*rsia.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565538568129.jpg (960x869, 84K)

Saudi Arabia is hated by most Americans it's just that neo-cons insist on being allies.

Saudi Arabia's only hated by liberals

Werent the terrorists of 9/11 mostly of Saudi origin?

Saudi citizens of Yemeni origin. Its one of the reasons we're anti-yemen according to Wolfowitz and co.