Link isn't going down. I repeat: it is NOT going down. Engage FULL FOMO

Link isn't going down. I repeat: it is NOT going down. Engage FULL FOMO

Attached: IMG_1125.jpg (331x414, 52K)

Im already all in, 41k link.

we are all gonna make it

Attached: 1510607032265.png (265x265, 110K)

goddamnit

I have a stomach virus but I support this bread

it's totally not going to 4500 sats

Good! May your asshole rot and fall to the ground.

I’m helping!

Attached: D83B8527-3189-4C68-A45F-182626957385.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

Dude that’s mean Ive been shitting horribly past 5 days

you probably have a gastro entero colitis, just do diarrhea diet

LINK ISNT A MEME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Idk what that is but Im looking it up

just a virus, takes from a week to two weeks to recover, you can't do shit about it but diet and stay in bed

Yup fairly certain I have rotavirus or whatever. I’m a teacher so I work with kids AKA I’m fucked for a couple more days

Checked. What do you recommend I eat? I live in a foreign country too so it doesnt help. Thanks by the way

boiled stuff, cheese, ham, rice, crackers, tea, the boring stuff

don't drink soda or you'll feel horrible

Link only went up because an exchange was buying so they have liquidity. Soon they are going to offer leveraged positions - both long and short. This shitcoin is going to be pummeled into the ground due to its low market cap. Remember friends, always have an exit plan. Hodl is a meme.

Thanks man I appreciate your help. Hope you have a fat stack of LINK. Take it easy Marine

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SOLD AT 5K SATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1510186798724.png (808x805, 438K)

Wish some whale would shit on this buy wall and subsequently shit on the swing traders.

you have to wait for leveraged positions. bithumb will allow that.

>be me
>be watching meme lines and walls on binance
>doesnt understand meme lines or walls.
y i do dis?

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 8AECF601-487B-469B-AECD-FE1E2168EC64.png (500x622, 139K)

DO I GO ALL IN NOW OR WAIT FOR MY ETH TO RECOVER THUS GETTING MORE BUYING POWER FOR LINK??

Attached: 1535432736105.jpg (600x585, 184K)

you have mere hours before the next pump

based and redpilled

It really depends on what caused this pump. If it's because of the bithumb listing, this will dump sooner or later, if it's because insider trading before conference, god knows what could happen

kys pathetic shiller

I accidentally bought more LINK at 5202 sats. Just wanted to see how much I could buy and slipped over the touchpad.

Oh well. I think we're gonna hit 6k sats tonight or tomorrow

Chekt. 6k sats within 24 hours

>hidden

Same here fren!

I've got just under 30.5k. I would have thrown in more of I didn't have to pay $3k in car repairs over the last month.

Chekt. We all gon make it

FUCK, I don't know what to do.
I'm a poorfag so this is all I got, can't fuck it up.
Would love for LINK to stay at this price for another month or so while ETH recovers so I can splurg and get the remaining needed for a 10k stack.

What's the chances in ETH recovering faster than LINK going to the stratosphere?

checked, good luck buddy

All I can say is that I only feel comfy all-in LINK.

You will FOMO hard once PBC releases and it gets listed on Bithumb on the same day.

It looks like 5k sats is the new floor

Mentally I have already FOMO'd, all my other shit coins are pump chasers to build funds for LINK.
It's just down to the timing of it, could be missing out big time by spending my Discount ETH right now. A week down the line it could buy me another few hundred LINK, or a hundred less.

Hate this shit. All my fiat is tied up in trying to stay alive.

I'll give it an hour. see what happens.