Why is weed biz's favorite medicine

Why is weed biz's favorite medicine

Attached: 20180919_094831.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/SoCal_CatPiss/Clone_Only_Strains/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck man, i'm sober for 3 weeks, why u do this

Attached: 1536605587039.jpg (645x773, 94K)

I don't like it when weed is like that. Compressed or whatever

false, if your not spraying cat piss in your face your unironically not going to make it

Phenibut

it makes sense when you think about it. Jow Forums is filled with homebodies who want to get rich quick off crypto with minimal effort from behind their computer screen. weed is the medicine of the unproductive.

Come back to the green side
Oh. You dont like top shelf, well, I can find some really shitty weed if that's what you like

Attached: 20180918_175231.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Some of these strains unironically smell like cat piss thoa

To be fair, I used a lot of weed to research my current holdings, so all the hard work is done, now all I have to do is smoke weed until I satisfy my exit

This has a huge range of health risks associated with it. Why not weed when our bodies appear to have even evolved with it? Only betas get lack of motivation

it's nice to take a few weeks off, maybe i'll make it up to 3 months. been smoking all day every day for 4 years now, it's become too normal. after this break i'll het high and giggle like a kid again

>not using psychedelics exclusively
never gonna make it

pm me when you have lived 2 weeks off field shrooms, vitamin chews, and water, zoomie

Fuck dirtbag dealers, grow and harvest your own. I prefer autos for quicker harvest times, and I’m currently growing Durban Poison, Blackberry Kush, and OG Kush. I’m also slowly building up a collection of rare landrace strains.

BANNED! CANT TALK ABOUT HEALTH IN THIS BOARD. OFF TOPIC. GO BACK TO /B/.

Attached: 1536973956610.png (1000x1348, 85K)

unless you're con a strictly controlled regimen enjoy psychosis senpai

thats why you... bust it?

I was spending money on this shit when I could have been buying Eth...

Attached: 1522463047986.jpg (500x500, 208K)

tell me more

>buying $1200 ETH instead of a plant that has strong demand and resale value

kill yourself fucking degenerate.

Pretty much live off lsd, shrooms and water during festival season

This was when Eth was $1...

>psychosis
Literally only happens to people who ALREADY will have it. Sucks to be weak minded

>not binging on booze and cocaine
>not going to make it

no, i don't like top shelf. i like to enjoy my high instead of getting way too blasted t

once you see the final state, some call it moksha or enlightenment
you never have to do drugs again
jealous friend tried to kill me with a shit load of shrooms mixed in a blender, had no idea how much or what kind were in there, it was primarily cubensis tho, i passed out from extreme fatigue watching whos line is it anyways, woke up then went to sit in a traditional crossed legs hands on knees mediation pose, as if something was commanding me to do so, then i transcended
met shiva and buddha and was reborn, i had no prior knowledge of these gods or meditation, the massive amount of psilocybin allowed this to happen

i also find it hilariously convenient that cows are like THE only animal that can safely incubate the spore without killing it, allowing me to then pick this fucking shroom and attain enlightenment
the hindus often celebrate and depict cows as sacred beings

fucking SHEEEEEIT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 10.25.35 AM.png (826x462, 702K)

Don't do drugs, kids. You might turn into this weirdo.

Marijuana is technically a psychedelic. I definitely notice the effects

says the man in the modern day temple of money.

not saying youre not wrong, just realize youre an alcoholic ina bar looking around thinking every person on earth goes to the bar regularly

>inb4 muh medicinal benefits
Get a load of this hippy shite.
I stopped smoking weed, never liked it to begin with. It makes me a turbo paranoid unproductive autist. Even if I convince myself to accomplish tasks, I feel I don’t do them at 110% as I would if sober. Anyone who argues otherwise I feel is either lying and giving into a dudeweed meme or is severely lacking brain cells.

>medicine

I won’t argue that weed’s high can kill motivation, but it whips the shit out of any OTC or prescription sleeping pill. Give me a heavy indica right before bed and I’ll sleep through the whole night. It’s a godsend for people with chronic insomnia.

agreed, i wish my dad would stop being a brainwashed reefermadness boomer faggot get some good indica sleep

>insomnia
So you mean a bad sleep schedule? Kek. Weedlets are pathetic

Attached: A182A094-3798-448F-945F-8A41428515F1.png (515x821, 59K)

anyone who disagrees w me has different brain chemistry
there is a reason why it will be federally legal in 10 years
eat shit big pharma

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 10.51.52 AM.png (797x290, 116K)

DUDE WEED
yeah its the future faggots deal with it
anyone who disagrees with me is a jewish cock sucker LOL DUDE

>drink a fuckton of caffeine
>eat fast food
>use laptop/phone in bed
>no exercise
>smoke weed

Every person I meet who "has insomnia"

fagbois mad rn

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 10.54.24 AM.png (651x596, 221K)

you need to realise that everyone reacts to it differently and cause you are weak minded, it shows your own mental cracks.

I'm a connoisseur, I only smoke Matt Rize premium 8 star quality ice wax

this shit will fail any bacterial and mold test

This

yeah its fuckin mexican brick weed google it
thats what we smoked 15 years ago, use to be a whole process of taking out the seeds and stems depending on how shitty it was lol, then we gutted out phillie blunts and stuffed them, sometimes rolled titans, those were the days

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.02.28 AM.png (472x355, 242K)

his shit looks insane, i would dab if i was in cali or denver, no good connects here and i hate mail

Weed makes you lazy and is a drug for poorfags and coloreds.

Meth is the drug of choice for Jow Forums, the jet set and those who are never satisfied with where they are in life because properly channeled the energy meth gives you to pursue a better life can change everything.

keep rationalizing you whitetrash nigger

>weedlet coping this hard
Topkek

>medicine

Its weed bro. Plus weed and business (actual working) doesnt mix all that well.

It's not

Amphetaminebois get in here

Attached: Adderall_OA-1000x670[1].jpg (1000x670, 63K)

I'm not even taking these, evokeo is shit btw , very shit and mild compared to addy, and more expensive
If you have to take a phetamine dont abuse

Attached: 20180913_190900.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

Semi-unironically this

Good quality amphs can be found on the darknet, go use some of your internet funny munny to score yourself some real life 1-ups.

Stay away from that iso-synthed shit though.

Attached: meth-2-1023x682[1].jpg (1023x682, 141K)

what is that shit even like, i thot blue meth was a meme dye

>dude weed bro

You will never feel like Superman. You will never feel like Christ rising on the third day. How does this make you feel?

Just give meth a shot and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

>Just give meth a shot

Attached: thisbitch.png (720x540, 495K)

If you don't smoke cali weed don't even bother. There is clearly a difference

You've never been to Michigan or Canada have you

meth is the most anti spiritual thing you can do
dumbass nigger lmao, 2nd is me raping you in the ass after doing a hotrail

have you been to cali tho
michigan is top 3, denver has some heat too, but cali is the best

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Meth is human ambition and drive distilled.

Naturally gown weed> Indoor weed. Canada and Michigan can't come close. I've had New york weed and it was straight booty. I'm sure weed grown in that area is all crap

dosh

i was riding round with a big meth dealer, she was ugly and i never fucked but i was teasing her for a good month, she would get giant quarter pound crystal rocks from her mexican plug, i have been really high on pretty good shit but its all trash

It's not. I like vitamin c and green tea.

try jack herer next time

why doesn't biz invest in weedstocks

Hell yes my dude! Same here user

AMPBOIZ IN DA HOUSE

Attached: 20180919_123841-2328x1746.jpg (2328x1746, 376K)

Small amout of shroom from time to time is the best.Changes the way you think and you can break free from the box that is holding you.As long as you dont have history ofmental problems like psychosis or something similar it s usualy safe.It s natural and way less distructive for you body than cigarettes and other toxic shit.there s youtube videos on your brain on shrooms i suggest you check it if your courious.Just dont do to much at once.i usualy do a gram every 2 weeks and it s just been freeing.

I cut rocks for a living and thought these were sapphires for a second haha bless your heart. Please take all these at once

Attached: 20180916_231733.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/SoCal_CatPiss/Clone_Only_Strains/

Which Breeder?

I make jewelry for a living, gem cutters are cool as fuck. Who's your favorite lapidary artist?

I live in Toronto and it's < 1 month to full legalization.

There is so much good weed here it's not even funny.

Also i dont need my anti enxity meds anymore,i ve been going through a lot of problems in my life and my doc prescribed me those meds.They helped but it just dulls your brain to the problems insted of facing them.

two JEWelers spotted

How about some self discipline, get your shit done. Being high isn’t an excuse to not do your shit you lazy fuck

Dutch Passion for the Blackberry Kush and Durban Poison, Humboldt for the OG.

Tfw dog eats everything you leave on the couch

Attached: 20180919_123843.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

nah, when the show was popular then the dying it became a fad for a bit
theres a way to imbue vitamin b2 into and itll turn pink

i knew a tweeker who said he did a tiny line of pink meth and was gone for 3 days

Our bodies also evolved to smoke opium you fucking mong. Doesn't mean that its good for you. Same a phenibut and thc. Just because "its natural" and "it grows in like the earth man" help you cope with this degenerate drug, just know that so does poison ivy. Fucking kys.

weed is not meant to be smoked daily you degenerates, you build resistance and all it does after that is leave u stoned.

You’re supposed to take at least 1 week breaks in between sessions and ideally a couple months, then smoke a shit ton of it.
Stop smoking three months then smoke a lot, best shit ever.

The supreme guide
>Take lsd, smoke dmt during peak, smoke weed the next day.
>Wait a week
>Repeat

Ayy idk if i have a favorite dalan Hargraves a g. Flesh and stones studios(Aaron Sangenitto) makes amazing stuff and is a huge inspiration for me right now as im about to start doing the same style fantasy cuts. It's definitely hard to be a gemcutter in America so I think all cutters who can afford to live that life are amazing!

Attached: 1533226661886.png (746x512, 99K)

i hate being high but weed cures my anxiety when i smoke it

>Why is weed biz's favorite medicine
it isn't you sperg
lmao

Attached: 1511117141001.jpg (250x230, 7K)

send me them then

I FUCKING BOUGHT TILRAY SHARES AT $300
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

u faggots srsly need to grow your own forest weed oh i forgot ure meriburgers no good cush in your shithole

Attached: top.jpg (430x510, 48K)

o shiiet, this guy knows what's up

Hahahahahah

Had a 6 month break because my old forgotten panic attacks came back, and when they come back they bring a new simptom. This time it was extreme nausea and arrythmia. Am slowly starting again and man it sure feels good. I wish the medicine wasn't the poison aswell

This is where you're wrong. You should be smoking bufo not dmt its better

Actually weed keeps me up. I thought weed would help with insomnia, but I find that when I take a hit before going to bed I end up staying up to enjoy the high.

Where are we in this sector, pic related

Attached: 05F3B2B6-2D16-4E17-B4BB-BB4BBBF3B743.jpg (720x482, 63K)

Wasn’t Kratom the drug of choice?

That's because you're probably doing it and sitting on your computer or watching tv/vidya, etc?
Right?
Try hitting an amazing indica a few times and go lay down in bed with a book.
Give ya 10 minutes brudda

Poor user, letting others dictate your beliefs instead of being open, trying things yourself, and making your own decisions. You will be controlled and manipulated your whole life and not even know it.