Japan is trying to accept immigrants in many fields

Japan is trying to accept immigrants in many fields.

If we accept immigrants, many trouble occur?

I want to ask western countries that accepting immigrants is good for your country.

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/country/jp/image/l5270xKj7F__W2f60CVv0Q/
youtu.be/nJVcjHRh0UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not good.

Not good, but at least you can be sure that your migrants have degrees and education, we get all the scum that even africans don't want lol.

no, immigrants enrich your country, its good.

There's some good, and there's some bad. Being too rigidly ideological probably isn't very good.

Depends on where they're from, but I'd say ultimately it's not good, no matter the location. Better to maintain a homogeneous country than let in the world.

Attached: nuuohhh.jpg (525x291, 32K)

good and bad. but for japan? you are probably not open minded enough to accept other cultures so there will be friction no doubt.

RIP Japan

dont worry, majority of those that will come to japan will have a degree of some sort, that means probably they will leave soon enough because they can't stand japanese social norms.
Just like the peruvians/brazilians you guys imported and majority left because they hated japan.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/country/jp/image/l5270xKj7F__W2f60CVv0Q/

What is wrong with you? When does your visa expire?

It's good if you do it in a very controlled way. You also have to make sure they get properly educated and integrated, otherwise you'll get poverty and criminality.

In what way have you enriched your country, Mehmet?

By giving German gals the BBC

Attached: kara_boga.png (397x402, 319K)

mostly not good

don't let them in friend!

I want white blonde people like this to come to Japan rather than third worlders ;__;
youtu.be/nJVcjHRh0UI

Yes, you should accept me too, I'm tired of Krautland

they will pay our rent later or sooner. but you 80iq human are not capable of these thoughts.

Attached: 1522184397543.png (580x563, 583K)

for a post industrialist country like japan, you need some way to supplement a working population. If you cannot grow your own people, imported is good too

Hard to say but new world countries are garbage anyways

If I have blone children, could I sell them to Japan? This sounds like a great business opportunity.

We can send you these

Attached: 10384757324.jpg (780x1040, 109K)

Poor girls. When they grow up and realize they're surrounded by japs, whey'll crave BBC so hard.

Very sexy offer which I will probably take advantage of if this project I have fails by Christmas. The bad thing is that Japan doesn't allow dual citizenship.

Don't let Jow Forums memes get to your head. Nothing is going to happen if you have a few immigrants in your country.

too bad, toshiaki, most of them will be the vietcongs

Just build robots

You don’t live in Japan why would you care?