How can I, a brown southeast asian manlet, get a qt latina gf?

How can I, a brown southeast asian manlet, get a qt latina gf?

Attached: 1568585176966.jpg (750x935, 80K)

i'll exchange my sister for a harem of virgin gookoids with big tits

Be rich

what does your sister look like?
damn...I can barely afford food everyday...

Money

you can't, we'll never make it bros

By saying pengen ngentot gan 3 times

move to south america

Be fun. Flex ur macho by principle. Lead the decision making. They follow you. Also poke fun at them borderline offensive. If she slaps your arm and smiles it means it is working. They are a strange breed.

Besides the Philippines, which SEA country is best for a Jow Forums White guy with the ladies?
>inb4 shemales

>damn...I can barely afford food everyday...
You are fucked then

Learn Spanish and pretend you are a Mestizo, if people ask where you're from just answer Guatemala or Peru, that should help.

Unironically confidence. I've seen SEA looking mexicans with hot gfs

it's not fair!
how can I pass as a mestizo? I don't have any european ancestry

Attached: 1.jpg (513x600, 82K)

How would that work? My Spanish is passable and my level is shitty enough to be a problem if I visit sexy Colombia.
>Gib Colombiana wife!
t. Texas

we missing out
>no latinas
>no black queens
>no white goddesses
only thing we can get is our own girls, and thats only because whiteys don't know about our countries

>how can I pass as a mestizo? I don't have any european ancestry.
Don't worry, a lot of Mestizos barely have any as well.
What a cringy post, you might be SEAN ethnically but you are most certainly an Amerigoblo culturally.

post pic of urself

I dated Latinas before
nothing special

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 17K)

There are no latinas in singapore

I have lived elsewhere in my life, dear

then how can I pass as mestizo?
I look kinda like this

Attached: xhjII1f.jpg (97x139, 5K)

you pass as peruvian, good to go

Let the hair grow a little longer and you pass as a Peruvian or a Chilean Mapuche.

I'm sure you can if the Koreans and the Japanese are getting Mexican girls.

Attached: 44263573_729258090753980_7964526292404974041_n.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

It was over before it even began

>Chilean Mapuche.
not at all, mapuches have high cheekbones and ridiculosly strong features

How good are your dancing skills?

Attached: 1434511004911.png (299x299, 163K)

A sudaca girl at my dead end wageslave job looks like that only less thicc. Bit of an airhead but if I was 10 years younger and not a huge pussy knowhatImsayin.

Attached: 1561668062390.jpg (1073x1058, 141K)

Not true, just learn spanish and dancing.

be a girl (male) and a lesbian

>brown manlet
Congrats, you made the cut. Enjoying dealing with 3rd world thots I guess

Attached: 1547341381785.jpg (733x733, 71K)

get a sex change and become a lesbian or become the next hip-hop thing. If rich chigga did it, you can.

I am nowhere near as good looking as him
I can't dance
i don't want to cut off my dick
rich chigga is chinese and still a virgin

>rich chigga is chinese
still indonesian
>still a virgin
so do you

just be yourself lmao

Would creampie

Literally built for breeding.
Hnnnngg

>I can't dance
Well fuck, you are out of luck.

Attached: sleepy.jpg (960x960, 154K)

This, there is nothing special about them outside of bleaching their genome which is very easy, in terms of behavior they are like every other woman in the world, the only types of women that act different are Asians, because they considerate themselves ugly, and black women, because of the same, and that only makes them shy and easy to flirt too but they can still have shit personalities.

You don't need to dance, stop with that meme you fucking incel, like every woman you just need to be a Chad with a lot of confidence, and being tall helps a lot

>rich chigga is still a virgin
Based if true

>bleaching their genome which is very easy
God I hope so! What the trick? I live in Texas surrounded by Mexicans and a lot of Salvadoreans and I do not attract them despite being tall and Jow Forums. So depressing.

Just talk to them dummie, don't overthink it, treat them as you would any friend

lol indian

Learn spanish, when a latina asks about your accent say you are Cubano or Puerto Rican and learn reggeton. They'll have never heard those places speak (only sing) and you should get pussy.

just be indian

Just talk to them until one of them gets with you, they like men with a lot of confidence in themselves because they like to feel safe, safety and security is what every single latinamerican woman dreams of.

>yes I'm John Smith McKinnie
>why yes I'm Puerto Rican, how could you tell?

Thanks for the advice! Saved.

Who in the world would like to larp as a puelto lican lmao

you are never getting one with that negative attitude bro. the Korean in the pic was able to attract latinas with his happy and positive attitude. you have to give them positive energy unless you want to attract the emo latinas.

Attached: 28427511_179348099518495_6581294764094652416_n.jpg (1080x883, 124K)

>emo latinas
post some examples

Just learn Spanish and they'll probably think your Guatemalan

They look like chink woman but actually beautiful and like angels fallen from the sky

Like people can't figure out accents, you need to leave your house and walk around at least once every 9 weeks man

No, that guy probably attracted her cuz of the kpop meme

Soy un dios generoso mi chino

Attached: IMG_20190915_232559.jpg (720x896, 128K)

Attached: IMG_20190915_233609.jpg (720x891, 200K)

Attached: IMG_20190915_233646.jpg (720x899, 277K)

hhnggggghhh

Bruh Latinas are into dark asian guys. I watched a youtube video where this asian dude was asking latinas if they like asian guys and many of them said they like filipinos

LOL

i've been in latin america for a long time. there are loads of people there that look practically asian, no joke. i think you're fine

Yes but the girls I showed only go out with extremely cute boys, and I am not referring to handsome or guga Chads, I mean tomboy boys, like kpop stars, the one in OP pic is lietarlly for Chad and once again not Chad in physical appearance but in behavior, a passive aggressive man that is kinda scary a bit, that is what they like, but yeah, the normal Latinas that are not beautiful generally pick up anything as long as it is serious.

If they want brown manlets, why would they fuck you, instead of their own man

Money?

just have money and say you are from korea or japan bro

kek unlikely but it's possible obviously.

I want to sniff her cheesy footpussy

LMAO

Imagine what her feet smell like after being in those boots all day

latinas are shit tier you don't miss much

they are only good for fucking