One of my friends is 6 months pregnant and is going to be a single mother. She doesn't have a husband or a boyfriend...

One of my friends is 6 months pregnant and is going to be a single mother. She doesn't have a husband or a boyfriend. I feel really bad for her. I will try to help her and drop off some groceries or supplies once a month.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (570x427, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tBBw1MEOMWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user

pretty gentle of you desu
but i bet you want that bussy dont lie user

She's going to have a hard life and I only want to help her a little bit. That is all I want.

What are the circumstances? why is she pregnant?

If it was a one night stand and she didn't make the guy use protection it'd be very hard to feel any sympathy for her.

Be honest, the dad is black right?

based, but unironically

punch her in the stomach
a quick mercy kill is preferable to being raised by a single mother and becoming an incel

I didn't want to ask her, but most likely it is a one night stand. She is nice to me, but she also has bad friends and often parties and drinks at night. I think she subconsciously may have wanted a baby too. I am estimating that she is around 35.

Most of her male friends are Mexican-American.

Thanks

I know, that is why I will help the child.

It's gonna be a hard cause, even if the child doesn't face any economic hardships they are still gonna grow up without knowing who the fuck their dad is and might even subconsciously think their mother is a whore and therefore not respect her authority, it's very likely that the child is gonna grow up emotionally unstable.

However, what you intend to do is not wrong user, you shouldn't let internet strangers dictate what you should do with your life anyway.

why didn't she abort?

> still gonna grow up without knowing who the fuck their dad is and might even subconsciously think their mother is a whore and therefore not respect her authority, it's very likely that the child is gonna grow up emotionally unstable.
That is 100% likely. Worse, I cannot much, only drop off a bottle of baby shampoo or a bag of oranges once a month. When the child is older, I may babysit once a month.

I feel badly for the child. Her friends are very bad influence, and the child will be raised in that environment.

I believe that she wants a baby, by any means. She is old, maybe 35, maybe 37. She has bad friends and bad social group, so no one would marry her. Sadly, her worldview in general is not very good. But she was nice to me when I was in depression.

marry her, dude. it's the right thing to do

How old are you OP?

Acting like a father to a kid that isn't yours can get you on the hook for child support in some states.

youtu.be/tBBw1MEOMWI

>. I am estimating that she is around 35.
How the fuck do you not know your friends age?

I suggest you stay away from her. You know dam well where this is going to head to.

Attached: the champ.jpg (600x800, 84K)

No, she would not be a good wife or a good mother. She has tattoos too. I don't think she should get married to anyone.

I'm 30

Possibly, but they have to be 100x more involved than I am going to be

tell her to put the child up for adoption. tell her she shouldn't be getting welfare money for being irresponsible and getting knocked up. if she stops being your friend, at least you told what's right

Fat, cigarette smokers, feminist who likes to travel and with colorful hair is how I picture your friend.
You should go to /pol ask them if it's a good idea. You'll get redpilled in 1 thread.

Attached: 12D0D1A8-33A9-4BEB-93F1-829322009C23.jpg (640x662, 84K)

I'm not going to have sex with her. I have many many years of practice of being celibate

No one wants to adopt a mixed race, half Mexican baby. Orphanages are bad places to grow up.

She is fat, a feminist, and likes to travel. But her hair is a natural color and she does not smoke. She drinks a lot, but hopefully not during her pregnancy. She is not involved in Black Lives Matter but she is always participating in """""woke"""" black events. But I do not think the baby is half black, because most of the woke black people are women.

>You'll get redpilled
How old are you?

OP you sound like such a sweetheart, anybody would be lucky to have you as a friend.

Yeah because she got double penetrated by Tyrone and Jamal at the same time, what did she expect?

let her be would be my suggestion. Im more sad for the kid. But oh well.

Yes, she has very bad views and her friends are bad and she herself has a bad temperament. But a few years ago, I was in deep depression, and she was one of the few people to say nice things to me. Now I can make her life a little better. Even if she is being beaned or blacked.

I see single mother threads on Jow Forums all the time, but it is much more sad to see it in real life.

Die.

thank you, I try

>You'll get showered with tons of info as to why single motherhood and women are the primordial reason the Roman Empire as well as other great tribes have fallen.
Fuck drumft it was literally her turn.

Attached: 1549823743724.jpg (300x300, 29K)

This is most likely a woman. If it's a gay, you should automatically ignore his opinion as he has no morals. If it's actually a woman, you do the same as advices from characters below a man hold no validity.
Be strong.

I don't blame him.
I spent almost a year without knowing my own age kek

I am a woman, but it would be a fact no matter who said it. OP is a great guy.

People only broadcast their ages during childhood, at children's birthday parties.

I didn't vote, because they're both awful. Fuck you, too.

I know my friends', family's, and many of my coworkers' ages. Be a better friend, user.

Nice of you, user.

You forgot the smiley with the carrot nose

You talk like a weak man.

Wow another single mother means another prison inmate.

I don't care about a drunktards opinion