/balk/

>FORMERLY FYROM eдиния

old:

Attached: 1567105999235.jpg (327x316, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mpi28G2TnDs
youtube.com/watch?v=0wdRQW8WmVI
youtube.com/watch?v=a0JhAvd5uMA
youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c
off.net.mk/zhivot-i-zabava/zanimlivosti/amater-gi-izrezili-nasa-i-drugite-profesionalci
memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Quinn
youtube.com/watch?v=9_L0s32ndes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kur za CSKA

Attached: samo levski.jpg (495x495, 57K)

T. Poduenski ciganin

SEETHING

Attached: photoshare.jpg (600x472, 272K)

youtu.be/Mpi28G2TnDs
>normies

>CSKA Moskva
ffy :^)

>Кpв и Чecт Кoнфeдepaтивeн Кaмeн "Maнгaл" Cпиpидoнoв

all commies must hang

Attached: FC_Zenit_1_star_2015_logo.png (500x336, 34K)

Eeew, a shqiptar responded to me!

This is what straight men like.

Attached: 1568604639635.jpg (808x710, 123K)

The other thread was faster, cux

гълъб-бeй, дoклaдвaй?

Not even demons like trannies.

Attached: Based Spriggan.png (439x1051, 667K)

why yes, i do like the RIGHT one

>Cpъбcкaтa (гeй, б.p.) пpeмиepкa ce включи в гeй пapaдa в Бeлгpaд
ovo je standard

Had this dream where I went to a restaurant which recently became super popular because the owner, who is also the chef, served extra tomatoes (no one else did this because it was too expensive). Meanwhile tomatoes were cheap AF. Ordered a coca cola and he gave me a free plate of tomatoes and some snacks, what a great guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdRQW8WmVI

Dadoh mu pringals i 7 days kroasan ama umre. Sea nz ot koe ot dwete. 6e go pogreba w liubimata mi pringals kutia :(((

Кaквo cи нaпpaви бe, миcкинин? Кaзaх ти пpoco и пшeницa дa взeмeш, във вceки мaгaзин имa...

Ami probwah ama ne 6tq da gi qde. Pod raka imah samo twa i si wikam nali sam na dieta ayde ot men da mine, gylyba da e dobre. Hapna u6 sajivi se malko i sled nema 1 4as ripna nekolko pati s krile i zaspa.

fake.
ne bih preebal kutiq zarad nekaw galab

Ayde sa molq si se sega, da ne pochwam pak da sporq sas sebe si. Wse pak e samo 11 4asa.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0JhAvd5uMA
How do I stop being one?

Invent a persona that doesn't wageslave and LARP. Problem solved.

Done, I'm a NEET-CHAD now.
youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c

>te vqrvat che tq e neironichno geika
PR
luje zapadnqcite
tihomalkom vkashti si vika tatuirani batki

>ayde
>gylyba
>Ayde
>sas

c a n c e r

Attached: Coomer coomed a lot.png (746x645, 96K)

Ne e hubawo da se obijdam sam taka.

Attached: 1499261035494.png (469x803, 484K)

>Ottoman Muslim Turks
What an identity crisis

Attached: 1567292516858.png (364x322, 14K)

why are kosovars so much more based than the orcs we have here, is it because of the serbian blood?

Who here national transhumanist?

Attached: Nationa Transhumanism.png (1185x770, 1.29M)

Redpill me on this guy, why did he start shilling for increased miscegenation between White bulgarians and gypos lately?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Unde pula mea o disparut /ro/?

Proofs of shilling?

>Nessebar
*Messembria

Attached: Messembria.png (947x666, 745K)

just watching this article

and look at whats writen at the end

off.net.mk/zhivot-i-zabava/zanimlivosti/amater-gi-izrezili-nasa-i-drugite-profesionalci

DUDE FREAKING HUMANS I TOLD YOU THE Q CONTINUMM FROM THE STAR TREK IS ONLY HISTORY OF MY PEOPLE THIS UNIVERSE IS DIFFERENT I DON't WANT TO BE EXACLY LIKE STAR TREK UNIVERSE

BUT THE FACT IS QUINN IS NOT IN PRISON AND NOT TRANSFORMED AS A COMET HES ON A DISTANT PLANET WHERE HE HAS CHILDREN

ALSO YEAH I PLAN TO CLONE A GIRL BECAUSE SHES NOT A VIRGIN WHAT YOU GONNA DO INPRISON ME YOU ANGLOSAXON SECRET SERVICE I CAN OPEN PORTALS AND ESCAPE PRISON

memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Quinn

STUPID HUMANS WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY SPIECES

Hey, how are you doing, Sashko?

Oh no the psycho is here lolol

a pedo whos posting kids younger than 14 caused FBI to come here while we are already survilanced by the anglosaxon secret service

i am a God whos doing something with this planet like stoping a war etc

pieces of shits viewed my viber chat with few bitches whores who were sent by the Russian secret service

freaking Russians send girls

i plan to Clone a turkish girl

nope you're just stupid idiot whos life is misrable and boring

Nice trips, you should get yourself checked in tho

t. veropoulos slave

Guys, how do I ask my crush out?

look i don't mind the chat which the anglosaxon secret service viewed

i need the FBI to protect me ofcourse but there is this fraking pedo shit whos been posting girls younger than 14years old and its causeing issues for us all

i don't work as a casheer anymore

>When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept, for there were no more worlds left to conquer

This is the longest LARP ever pulled on Jow Forums (since 2013)

Yeah your a neet now kekek

No, he's a god. But even more based, because he doesn't rest on Sunday.

>coфийcкa вoдa

its not a larp

not a neet

I don't believe that someone completely sane would waste so much time LARPing on a buthanese caligraphy forum.

Sashe I'm not from this timeline/universe either, but you don't seem to be from my timeline.

Attached: 1568588394802.jpg (655x1013, 132K)

Because unlike Albania Turkey did literally jackshit for Kosovo. If the flag was an american one people would gladly let it hang next to a Albanian one.

Fuck Kosovo

LARPers are insane, they also use the accusations against them as proof that "it's just bait", but no one sane would bait as a full-time job to begin with, that's the point.

im not insane or crazy or anything like that

im too smart

sadly you people don't understand the power that Jow Forums has regarding politics and many other things

sadly most of you come here thinking everyone is a failure in life and has a misrable life

For me i lack female parthner thats what makes me sad right now but the truth is people here who come some of them are good some of them are bad toxic pieces of shits who hide behind anonimity of this webside and think they can say what they want and when they do they express how bad humanity truly is and how you're some of you are bad

ok so where are you from

Just cause we treat gypsys like crap doesn´t mean you need to take it personal

Bro, you just posted cringe.

I was born in the year 50670 Universal Time on a backwater planet in the Gremishlar galaxy which is still undiscovered by humans in this timeline, I was genetically modified to fit in with current humans and as a result lost most of my power. Not even I know what the purpose exactly is of my mission here all I know is that I have to observe them for up to 500 years and report findings.

Tfw no gf

Man I miss RPG planets...

kara boga more like kara fatty

Attached: 1568579102260.png (674x468, 393K)

are you sent from the future

I am

Yes.

Attached: coomer chadling.png (1870x1190, 1.74M)

INCEL GANG

Attached: 67378800_504647243436691_8017273825358677294_n.jpg (640x334, 29K)

True, fuck normies

Holy based, that image

Attached: thousand coom face.jpg (680x213, 11K)

Haven't been here in months. Are you Magyar-bey?

ok so you want to go to parties with me and so on since i have free time now but in 2020 i won't have alot of free time

also my mom is not from this planet and my dad is and the fact is i rule the universes there is a conflict right now between factions of transdimensional governments the thing is there is alot of issues on this planet

and right now there is only life on this planet right now in this universe but there are other transuniversial government who come here

the fact is threw natural selection that has played alot of humans have mated who are prowess to fitness and so on and since humans are stupid and alot of smart people are looked down upon by stupid people i choosen to fight back and i kinda destroy the lifes of some humans here but the fact is some girls who had passed their genes from their father who were smart choose man who are prowess to fitness but the fact is girls are trying to make some kind of master race of strong and smart man but the truth is that its not about having fitness prowess and muscles and its about many other things

what does your government want from my planet and from me

No. I just saw that image and had to comment on it. I condemn the existence of the Balkans, and would never post here otherwise.

Will you give me a cute gf when you bacome universal overlord?

>OTE and Siemens are subhuman hustlers
Who would have thought?

Don't you worry yourself with me I'm just going to take the core out of this galaxy and bring it to my time because in the future we need the core from this galaxy but it's destroyed so we needed to come back in this time and create a new timeline, but I'm just collecting some auxilary secondary information that we'll need in order to create a new universe.

I noticed this shit instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=9_L0s32ndes

FUCKING SELODROMIAN SUBHUMANS WHOEVER DID THIS DESERVES DEATH SENTENCE

I did it what are you going to do moralfag

Kill you.

What happened? Maybe the dog was being aggressive?

Kur ka ra kushtrimi n'Kosovë
Kur ka ra kushtrimi n'Kosovë
Janë bashku'qytete, katunde
Dhe bjeshkët me malësorë
Janë bashku'qytete, katunde
Dhe bjeshkët me malësorë
Mirë luftojkan Pejë e Gjakovë
Mirë luftojkan Pejë e Gjakovë
Mirë luftoi Prizreni, Prishtina e Llapi me Rugovë
Mirë luftoi Prizreni, Drenica e Llapi me Rugovë
Ç'na u mbush kjo tokë me dëshmorë
Ç'na u mbush kjo tokë me dëshmorë
Të na rrnojë e jona Kosovë, të na rrnojë o përgjithmonë
Të na rrnojë e jona Kosovë, të na rrnojë o përgjithmonë

Attached: 1568606313186.png (788x899, 89K)

Cringe

Fyromanian Republic of Eastern Albania

Why care about dogs there are plenty around and easily replacable

tell me more about your people

>agressive
>that dogbreed
>axewounds
Yes, I'm sure someone had an axe handy on the streets to kill a dog. It's premediated murder.

too many dogs around is why I care

Attached: отстрел блоховозов.webm (640x356, 1.12M)

>kur
haha

Doggo prolly fucced his girl.

Attached: 1565024383701.jpg (500x371, 30K)

You don't need to know about me, all you have to know is that this universe will die.

>kur kara
>cheren kur
haha

Attached: blacked.jpg (680x889, 79K)

Got a problem?
Looks like the average Serbian

Years ago i remember some friends of mine setting a cat on fire for the keks. Killing random stray dogs isn't uncommon either

Subhumans.

That feel when sashko just gets more shizo with time