BTFO

BTFO

Attached: 93B6A966-56FA-4FA8-A008-55F6B957BAC9.png (600x492, 41K)

saudi arabia is based

Saudi Arabia is our friend.

Attached: tmbs.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

>literally sponsored 9/11

Bots are on overdrive these days

funny that this filthy pajeet whore never says the same for israel tho

the media would automatically associate her with (((david duke)))

Sanders does

That whole thing is just sad

He is the only one who can do it publicly because he is a Jew too.

>/leftypol/ tranny thinks Iran is any better
Saudi Arabia buys our weapons and suplies us oil. Maybe you lefties should leave geopolitics to the Donald and you should stick to getting your useless uni degree.

Attached: 1568531050393.jpg (378x416, 28K)

>

Attached: 20190916_095633.png (570x522, 256K)

cope

Attached: 1561106955973.jpg (2560x1272, 502K)

I hate you both equally and would like Turkey to annex you all and recreate a secular Ottoman empire since Turks the only people in the region who can actually achieve a thing or two

And? He's more of an American patriot than Drumpf.

why is the president of the most powerful country of earth fellating the sponsor of one of the worst attacks against the US? are mutts really this cucked?

>lost to a bunch of goat herders and rice farmers
>thinks it can win a war with iran
kek
Hello Mehmet

ah yes because donald is so good at geopolitics that it would take 10-20 years to reverse the damage done during his presidency if at all

fucking based

I seriously hope Sanders will be the next US president.

>Trump does something for America
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!"
>Trump cooperates with other countries
>"HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS JUST A PUPPET FROM OTHER COUNTRIES"

Nothing leftypol about pointing out the cuckolding of being attacked on your own territory, but submitting to it for some arms exports and a handjob by OPEC.

Israel must be protected. I don't care who we have to suck off to do it.

No doubt will blame Iran. Sad!

Heh

Attached: Saudi Arabia should fight their own wars.png (899x310, 43K)

it wasn't the saudi government though, it'd be like france blaming belgium for the bataclan because the attackers were belgian citizens

Trump does something stupid
>OMG HE SO BASED U MAD TRANNY
Trump does another stupid thing
>HAHAHA KOVEFE WE OWNING DA LIBS

We'll never know for sure, so I can't refute this, but the Saudi family has been as a nefarious actor in the Middle East for the past century as anyone.

>are mutts really this cucked?
The answer is always yes.
>Why do they die for Saudi Arabia and Israel? Are they cucked?
Yes
>Why do they let megacorporations buy their cities, pollute their country, and feed them trash? Are they cucked?
Yes.
>Why do they let their bosses pay them pennies despite having the largest concentration of ultra-rich people on the planet? Are they cucked?
Yes.
>Their country is the wealthiest in human history, yet they don’t demand the same living standards from their government that less wealthy countries in Western Europe provide for their citizens. Are they cucked?
Yes.

This is a cuck country. When an American sees shit like people in tiny Mexican towns get fed up with their governmental inefficiency in protecting them and take up their limited, government-prohibited arms against cartels, they can’t imagine doing that in a million years. When they see French people in Paris take entire days off of work to mobilize en masse in order to demand economic justice, they can’t imagine doing that in a million years. Americans are cucked, dumb pack animals through and through and deserve all the shit they get.

you have it wrong if you think I am a magapede. its just the truth. Trump is a kike slave though.

>it wasn't the saudi government it was just people who had positions in the saudi government or got funds from the saudi government

I mean even the jews aren't as blatant as this.

*with their government’s inefficiency

better get the bonesaw abdul

why would the saudi government bite the hand that literally feeds them
also
>got funds from the saudi government
most saudis abroad do
maybe but the alternative to the house of saud in arabia is literally ISIS

The region was secular enough, if withheld by military juntas, to balance itself.
It was only after the "War on terrorism" when terrorist groups were strong enough to establish a state of their own.

>the arabian peninsula was secular
mate the only reason the house of saud is in power is because they allied with bedouin wahhabi jihadists lmao

In France we despise Saudi Arabia to the highest level

Didn't know algerians didn't like the saudies.

I agree. And they have been subvertly exporting wahabism in Africa to across all the way to Central Asia, or even further.

they don't deserve our friendship
they literally did 9/11 you fucking cuckold, if our government cared at all about its citizens we would have smashed those tyrants

>inb4 I get chopped off like a Lego toy

>maybe but the alternative to the house of saud in arabia is literally ISIS
the alternative is a field of trinitite, a much better prospect

Is there nothing this guy isn't willing to flip flop on? Can hardly imagine a worse president

it's a pretty smart plan 2bh if their crazies are in syria or afghanistan dying they're not harming the kingdom

They hate the Saudis for working with Israel. Algerians are major Palestine cucks.

It is an undoubtedly a doctrine worthy of an empire, but the region has a few more capable players who don't seem too euphoric about it lol

>why would the saudi government bite the hand that literally feeds them
hmm maybe to goad the us into attacking its regional enemies (which worked)

>one vote for Tulsi Gabbard please...

Attached: giga cry.jpg (406x500, 41K)

Chad no! She never complains when Israel does it!

neither does Trump despite screeching about how much he spends on "defending" other countries, that'd be political suicide in America though

Attached: spend on israel.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>why would the saudi government bite the hand that literally feeds them
Are americunts really this clueless about international relationships?
The Saudis know the US won't do SHIT because they're swimming in petrodollar and are happy to shop at american defence corporations plus for a regulated oil price on the world market the US needs the incredibly high leverage the Saudis have.
After 9/11 members of the saudi royal family got shipped out of the US because they feared a backlash at the very same people who indirectly funded the terrorist act.
And then the US started a war with Saudi Arabias archenemy.

Trump is retarded but so is Tulsi.

you sound like a college student that was brainwashed by a leftist professor. thank god Trump realized europe is a lost cause and has moved foreign policy involvement away from Europe. You euros are clueless about the world. Always assuming the intellectual and moral high ground. This is why none of your colonies liked being part of your shitty empires.

PragerU isn't wrong though. Someone needs to keep the mutts in line. I sure don't want that job.

>iraq and the taliban were saudi's regional enemies
not true at all, don't know what you're on about
you're rambling about nothing lad, what incentive would the house of saud have to attack america? do you think that the rich as shit kings are unironic salafist-jihadists? the same ones who fly american girls to dubai to shit on them?
>And then the US started a war with Saudi Arabias archenemy.
didn't know we've started a war with iran mate thanks for letting me know

oh she dun it now

don't listen to euros and canadians. they also call israel an apartheid state and accuse countries like India and China of genociding muslims. they're clueless about the outside world and live in a bubble spoonfed by their media.

bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb iran