Nano is bitconnect 2.0, feel sorry for all the npc cultists that will get burned on this coin

Nano is bitconnect 2.0, feel sorry for all the npc cultists that will get burned on this coin

Attached: 9E1EB12F-012B-4715-9F5F-AB3E23941D5B.png (680x568, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
archive.is/Vva8Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>11134802
133 nano is 21 btc in supply. Remember that when your anxiety and regret keeps you awake at night in the coming years.

Nano is a total disaster, the tech is garbage, made by one single mediocre guy that worked on the project part time, until a gang of Italian scammers did a bitconnect and later exit scammed with the nano devs, with tens of millions of dollars in their pockets.

The project never functions, this is the latest crash, just a few days ago: medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994

Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case"
quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins

They have insane legal problems:
Tech, marketing, management is a trainwreck:
archive.is/Vva8Z

Pic, Nano hodler getting assraped since January 2018, buying some more, while screaming "2 da MooOOOooon!!"

Attached: Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg (750x600, 87K)

I have a better deal: 28 Bitconnect is 21 BTC in supply. The stupidity and rabid death cult fanaticism from you nanoids is baffling.

Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

Attached: The Nano Van looking for New Investors.jpg (640x400, 58K)

that pic looks like you, stop projecting your anal fissures onto successful strangers. all REAL nano supporters bought XRB in october for less than $3, sold anywhere from $15-$35, and have been successfully swing-trading between $1 and $3 for weeks.

Attached: 1517279176843.jpg (1280x522, 40K)

Unlike you I do diligent analysis before investing. Your claim that all "real" (whatever the hell that means) bought Nano for less than $3 is so pathetic and so childish that I can't take you seriously. Go back your nearest sandbox where you belong. You are psycho-infantile. Oh, and how come all you crazy nanoids are geniuses when it comes to daytrading and you all are earning tons of money, despite Nano going down -98% from ATH? You nanoids are the worst bullshitters in crypto space after you dethroned bitconnect. Aggressive losers, not a pretty combination.

Attached: 1535090993775.jpg (960x2117, 716K)

> Why did I have to be that way. It was only $200-$400, I could have just bought 133 instead of shitposting. Why don't I ever listen, I'm such a failure.
- your time travelling inner voice

>dedicating your life to FUD'ding a coin.
hmm, wonder how you got to this point. either
A) You lost a shitload of money on nano and are an autistic salty cunt
or
B) You lost a fuckload of money on nano and are autistic as fuck

Attached: 1530627684319.png (540x693, 381K)

wtf is the source of this image?

No idea what you idiotic death cult nanoids are talking about.

I once took a glance in a Nano investor meetup, and what I saw was horrific. I believe most of them are perverts and all of them are sadomasochists. Horrific experience....pic related....

Attached: Nano Investor Group Meetup.jpg (1024x482, 155K)

i'm serious faggot

i want to fap

Oh, you will. And it will haunt you.
133 is all it takes to avoid it.
> 133

>instant
>supply is locked
>no issues if you have your own wallet

ok

How come you brainwashed nanoids never ever will debate Nano's failed tech, constant node crashes, scamming, legal problems, management problems etc. All you ever do is your usual ad hominem attacks and recycled idiotic and empty slogans. In true bitconnect style. Sad and pathetic.

Attached: 1527254714578.png (614x489, 60K)

Recognize transient issues from actual ones. You should do this to all cryptos.

Once 1500 BTC volume breaks on binance so will 100 day ma, this is gonna be a freefall if new buyers don't start coming in right now.

Bitconnect answer.

> failed tech.
it works I've used it many times.
> node crashes.
haven't had any bad exp with that
> scamming and legal problems
Bitcoin has a nasty history too
> management problems
atleast the scammers are kicked out. Blockstream is fully jewified.
> bitconnect
lol just lol

Attached: theking.png (287x141, 8K)

I asked before in other threads, he won't answer

Jesus this.

These dumbasses act like every company/product/anything comes right out the box with 0 issues. Nano doesn’t have a perfect history but it works very well and it’s evolving.

Delusinoal. Nano has not global adaption. The stress on the network is zero. You clearly did not read this: archive.is/Vva8Z

Nano is a disaster with worse history than nearly all the top 100 coins combined.

> you clearly did not read this

lol there's litteraly nothing in that thread.
and I even posted in there. im the fucking sysadmin.

retard.

go cry some more.

Why do you hate money? 19XMR if you want to play the safe way.

>Nano is a disaster with worse history than nearly all the top 100 coins combined.

Lol that gave me a chuckle. Thanks user

So you were the idiot pretending to be NOT a nano fan, just a neutral observer? You were exposed as a lying psycho then and you are exposing yourself here as well. So the pathetic 756 TPS and constant node crashes is no problem for you? Are you on drugs? Sysadmin, am I supposed to be impressed, low IQ code monkey?

> blablabla IM such a retard.

> pathetic 756tps

ahahahha thats over 100x faster as buttcoin.

> constant node crashes.

as i've said. I've had no issues using nano to transact.

gtfo my biz you fucking retard.

Go back to plebbit, nano boomer. You have to go back. Time for your daily Alzheimer medicine, nano boomer, and please fuck off from biz.

Attached: Baby-boomers.jpg (612x788, 95K)