Why is saudi arabia such a shithole?

why is saudi arabia such a shithole?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png (2000x1333, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/mexico-well-bodies-black-bags-human-remains
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Culture of kill

It's way wealthier and much safer than Mexico

because you gay

Even Mexico doesnt get bombed by drones and rocketed several times a year.

Saddam Hussein's golden toilet is worth more than your life but he still shat on it every day

Saudi do the bombings normally, the recent attack was a retaliation against saudis
Meme rhetoric

>muh wealth
kys fag

Attached: shit-eating-brainlet-brainlet-51735947.png (500x621, 66K)

>Saudi do the bombings normally
They were attacked by drone in humiliating fashion and their southern border is in a literal war. Like with bombs and missiles, not just killing each other for tequila.

Wahhabis

They deserved it for meddling in another country's domestic issue
>wealth is not relevant in a country not being a shithole
>Doesn't bring up that I mentioned safety because Mexico is a murderous cartel-ridden nation

>no human rights
>but they have money guys!!!!!!

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

>Culture of kill
Don't forget short heda, too.

>muh human rights
t. actual brainlet retard
human rights are a meme, any day your 'rights' could be taken away then you'd be poor as shit and """oppressed"""

wow you totally convinced me faggot, i hate human rights now

Attached: 1476784471150.jpg (960x718, 52K)

>still ignoring the crime rates
>thinking being poor and free is better than rich and 'oppressed'

Just face it, high crime and poverty are the main characteristics of a shithole, which saudi is not.

They earn more money than brownentinians and are whiter.

أَلْمَمْلَكَةُ الْعَرَبِيَّةُ السَّوْدِيَّةُ أَفْضَلُ مِنْ الْأَرْجِنْتِيْنُ الْبَلَدُ الْبُنِّيُّ

S
>september 14 - the Abqaiq and Khurais drone attacks by Houthi militia knock out half of Armco oil production capacity.
I'm so happy those Saudi fucking shits got dabbed on. and 3 days after the anniversary of 9/11 too

>As a result of the Saudi invasion of Yemen. The city of Najran was shelled by the Houthis on 5 May 2015
look at this dood
ohnonononono

>mexcrement talking shit

literally a current headline in mexico: foxnews.com/world/mexico-well-bodies-black-bags-human-remains

doesnt make saudi arabia not a shithole. Also, kill yourself retard.

Attached: CVMGEKFCOUI6TNZSIGTZYJKRX4.jpg (1484x1015, 204K)

don't cast stones when you live in a glass narco shithole house

ok but saudi arabia is still a shithole.

Mexico is a shithole buit Saudi Arabia is a cancererous tumor on all the world

Saudi Arabia was a social experiment that went out of control. Jews wanted to test their new updated holy book and sandmonkeys took it way more srsly than anyone expected. Even the Jews themselves couldn't contain it anymore and they are now enemies with saudis

Whats up with Arabs and golden toilet though?
Not even the most bling loving people do that

Attached: 2FE8A384-1602-4BAD-8B57-1CDB4BC4CF77.jpg (768x401, 294K)

>golden toilet
iraq or a real toilet? Never heard of the latter and kinda sounds like an american post desu. Iraq was very rich and nice even, I'd love to have taken a trip there.
They do this, though. And I sorta wish I had enough money to get it.

Because it's run by religious zealots that were installed by the west, when that region started flirting with Communism in the 50s.

>enemies with Saudis
Imagine being this retarded. Israel and Saudi Arabia are covert allies. The Israeli-Saudi bloc is driving global aggression and sanctions against Iran hand in hand. Saudis regularly let Israeli jets refuel in their airports.

The average Muslim wants Jews to die and the average Jew wants Muslims to die. Iranians and Saudis would love to team up to genocide Jews.

LOLZ

>ignorant greek
What a surprise

I despise saudi subhumans but mexicans aren't any better

>human rights

Attached: 1553628405050.jpg (644x1148, 69K)

saudi arabia is necessary evil meanwhile mexico is retarded evil. in fact in someone nuke them nobody will care except paco in USA

>necessary evil
Why do you think so ? It's evil but I don't care if it evaporates

Oops I pissed off Mossad. Not my intention but okay

It isn't, you're just racist.

The standard of living there is through the roof. You're babied from cradle to grave by oil wealth.
The whole backwards culture and repressive government is what makes it a shitty place to live. But it's fabulously wealthy. Not really a "shithole" like, say, Mexico.

Attached: 1319896-914002969.jpg (900x530, 115K)