"After all, we voted leave!"

"After all, we voted leave!"

Attached: 21farage_web1-articleLarge.jpg (600x375, 33K)

just fucking do something bongistan, sick of hearing about this

Attached: AFFD6755-FC86-48DF-A2AD-776BCBC52B3E.jpg (633x724, 101K)

"Leave means leave!"

Attached: 1568229547140.gif (112x112, 27K)

>Brits vote leave to reduce immigration
>No deal causes no decrease in immigrant population, but does decrease workers’ rights and redundancies

Crashing the country to own the Pakis.

Brits are fucking retarded if they thiink they could keep all the advantages they had while a EU member, but none of the duties.
It's either no deal, or they'll keep being a EU member

>Brits are fucking retarded if they thiink they could keep all the advantages they had while a EU member
Thats all their 'country' has been for generations. A bunch of blood sucking leeches, if you ask me lad.

Attached: nicola-sturgeon.jpg (968x726, 40K)

sad thing is they pretend they actually want a deal. there is quite a few options for how tight future relations are. but britains red lines prevent all of them. fucking ukraine will be more closely bound to the eu than the uk.

To be fair, EU said it wouldnt even allow them back in if they had new referendum to join again.

Stupid bongs
They believe that leaving the EU will free them from immigrants. But they will continue to live in the UK, rather UK will lose their huge trading partners and become increasingly weak country

Literally the EU doesn't need the UK, but the UK needs the EU.
And they will vote again to join the European Union after 20 years.

>They believe that leaving the EU will free them from immigrants.
I think they just want to crash your union, m8

Attached: 13f.jpg (925x571, 94K)

this picture makes no sense. we are flying this thing and brits are jumping off.

We're not leaving m80

No lad, brits are crashing your union.

Attached: で-uk-eu-ft-department-for-international-trade-all-alu-13349673.png (500x473, 107K)

you are not staying either. britain will be leaving soon for the next 20 years.

We're staying my fellow European

>britain will be leaving soon for the next 20 years.
They have to leave forever, European 'Union' doesnt want them back.

kek. no them leaving made things a lot more stable nobody else wants to leave anymore pro eu sentiment is higher than ever despite the recent refugee crisis and greek debt crisis before that.

are you scottish?

Every time I see Nicola Sturgeon's face I immediately think of this post

Attached: 1463678774856.jpg (1792x2324, 688K)

no thats not what I am saying. I am saying they will be in the process of leaving soon for the next 20 years due to delays. not that they will leave soon and then rejoin after 20 years.

>no them leaving made things a lot more stable

Attached: MOTHER.png (1266x797, 914K)

>I am saying they will be in the process of leaving soon for the next 20 years due to delays.
Damn is this for real? Will EU extend again? October 31st was never enough time. didnt make sense.

That high quality picture is nerve racking.

>Sturgeon
>Salmond

Something fishy is going on up there.

>or they'll keep being a EU member
i really hope they don't stay in the EU, tho
arrogant little twats need to finally learn their lesson

Lel

At least we pay our way, Vlad

Imagine legitimately believing this

Attached: map.png (1016x960, 202K)

>European elections

Johnson will have to cuck out and ask for an extension, THEN once he has been humiliated and proven to be a liar we will have a general election, then a Labour dominated parliament. Then we cancel Brexit, boomers rage so hard they have heart attacks and die saving the country from their horrible pension burden.

Yeah okay I'm sure every norf will love voting Jeremy Corbyn

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!

wtf does that phrase even mean?
it literally means nothing if you think about it

>Labour dominated parliament
God I can't wait

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

thinking is not a strength of the average brexiteer.

It means that Brexit means Brexit, simple as

>Poles out Pakis in
Britain is weird.

Attached: UK future.jpg (821x1328, 437K)

Attached: lol.jpg (1000x541, 118K)

It's over

Attached: 1552842805652.jpg (1416x1285, 212K)

Part of occupied Ireland prolly

So when can we expect Scottish independence?

All the Tescos atheclosing here, Kaufland is already buying out their buildings
Bongs shot themselves in the foot with that whole shitshow and Germs will reap all the profits

>atheclosing
Fucking autocorrect
*are closing

After Brexit. Spain would veto them if they left before

Hello 2016 department

venetian independentism is way more accepted that catalan independentism why don't venetians chimp out more than catalans?

Same

Oh fuck up
What are you, a bunch of poor nobodies hitching a ride on the EUmobile. You and your countrymen are grade A leeches and the EU would be better off without.
>teach them a lesson
lmao fuck off

why are you so mad when you are leaving anyway, lol?

No, it would be a new negotiation process, which would last a decade at least. There is no fast track in for ex-members, they would need to get in line with Albania et all.

He should join the administration

theres no point in pretending most of the eu isnt heading for at best a deflationary spiral or somewhat more realistically russian incursions into eastern europe and german belligerence in response to energy shortages

Nige is just a stooge to disaster capitalists

Attached: IMG_6615.jpg (1000x1301, 108K)

*shorts the pound*

Attached: 786538766.jpg (602x338, 32K)

>government lets you vote on issue
>people vote to leave EU
>government says fuck your vote
I don't get it

> *government is unaware of the retardation level of its people
>government lets you vote on issue
>people vote to leave EU
>government says fuck your vote

get it now?

No, why let them vote in the first place if they don't honor it?

This didn't age well.

they are political parties
if they leave without a deal theres a likely chance ppl will have difficulties, and then they will vote on someone else who isnt responsible for said difficulties
they want to avoid that

my guess is:
>governemnt were unaware how stupid the british people are
>"kept" their word about giving them a choice to vote, hoping they will vote "stay"
>backfire, oh shit
i really hope the british government keep their word and leave the EU
i want to see brits wiping their asses with newspapers due to toilet paper shortage

>inb4 salty brits shit on me
literally on the second day after the vote result were off, news were interviewing brits on the streets of London and i shit you not, majority of them said and i quote: "i vote leave, but i didn't think the vote will pass... i'm not sure i should've vote leave, i would like to vote again"
top fucking kek

brits will legalise child labor to fill shortages after they leave lol

they fokin did

>trusting medias

better than pakis to be fair

honestly, i just want this to go as badly for britain as possible

Always love the German flags trying to hide their butthurt about Brexit. Netherlands is gonna leave next until only completely cucked shitholes like Belgium are left.

even better if they still insist to leave, Pierre

David Cameron trying to win back voters who had gone to ukip and end the eurosceptic movement

nice democracy bro

This was never stated. It will simply restart the process, but the UK wouldn't ever leave.

Kek, Jow Forumstards still live in 2016

there is no way in hell the netherlands is going to leave. not after the distaster that is brexit.

This kek

Attached: 1550364014736.jpg (461x322, 33K)

There is no good way to honor it without upsetting most people including the people that voted to leave. If they want to have a completely separate market, there will have to be a hard border between NI and RI, which neither Irish side wants. A lot of people that voted leave because they didn't want immigrants taking their jobs might lose their jobs because their industries rely on imports and exports so the operating costs of these will go up and some of these operations will have to downsize or close; UK businesses don't want to play by EU rules but still want to have access to EU markets even though there is no reason why EU countries would accept giving such a leg-up to UK businesses over their own national businesses.

and close the parliament too

>they didn't want immigrants taking their jobs
with the small detail that even they probably stop immigrants from the EU (that already settled down to some extent and are not flooding in) but they wont be able to do jack shit about Indians and Pakistani coming

literally closing the door for the whites and letting brown subhumans entering - it will be glorious

living in Northern Ireland and having no idea what will happen is interesting
the DUP are less relevant now that the government lost its majority, so I suspect the prospect of a border down the Irish Sea will come back around

Are you planning for some good old fashioned rioting, looting & rape?

I would hope not, the troubles were before my time so I’m a bit of a pussy all things considered tbqh

It's your chance to have (nonconsensual) sex

amazing how your democracy literally doesn't matter lmao

I would in all likelihood become a father because the proddies here are so against abortion.
I’m not sure I want an illegitimate proddy son

compared to yours?
>vote conservatives or democrats in the US literally doesn't matter
dumb mutt

>tf
>tp

>your vote literally doesn't matter unless you live in a swing state

the early 2010s were such a different time

Attached: when memes collide.jpg (630x419, 54K)

Oh no you seem mistaken. Pakis and africans are going to keep coming, if anything more will come to due to labour shortages. Its just instead of poles and education europeons, engurland will get nore pakis.

>we
Are you one of the unelected "leaders" of EU? Or one of their owners?

the elected leaders choose who does what in the EU, its not a supernational entity little asshurt underaged twink

So stop going out of your way to read about it then? I don't follow it at all, I wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for 4channel relentlessly spamming it everywhere

Did you miss the entire election thing in May?

I wish you stay :(

Does Nigel ever not look maniacal?

>le soyface

>another brexit thread
dont you people ever get bored? jesus wept

if that were true then no one would vote except in swing states

Curious, any changes where you live the closer the date gets for leaving?

It's not even October yet

No one does for presidential elections. Republicans never win california and democrats never win the classic southern states. Local and state elections are more important and that is going to shit thanks to gerrymandering

He is a really funny man