See an ad on YouTube with a BMWF couple

>See an ad on YouTube with a BMWF couple
Why is this everywhere in the media? I feel like it's overrepresented. I have seen more couples like this on ads, TV shows, and so on than I have ever seen in real life (zero). Furthermore, isn't it a little inappropriate to represent people of African descent in Canadian media to the same extent that it is in the American media? We don't have as many Americans as they do. In fact, they are often overrepresented on our TVs in general.

Attached: stare.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw6O1B_V480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*We don't have as many Africans as they do.
I'm tired.

blacks and women are the main consumers in western countries. Making an interracial cuckold ad is just hitting 2 birds with 1 stone

>See an ad
lmao cuck

>See an ad on YouTube with a BMWF couple
>Why is this everywhere in the media?
>I feel like it's overrepresented.
If you'd stop posting about it and obsessing the videos would stop showing up. Thats how it works.

you forgot to mention that wh*te men love it

I have never typed BMWF in my life until now. I stay out of arguments in regards to race. Maybe it's Jow Forums's fault but not mine.

>muh Jewish conspiracy
Companies just want good pr and progressive points. That's all.

Most interracial viewers are white women and black men

>I have never typed BMWF in my life until now.
>I stay out of arguments in regards to race.
Obviously you're more entrenched than you think.

Companies just want retarded little half n*ggers that can be easy to control, just look at Latinamerica, we are the wage slaves of the elite, so they keep pushing it so people start liking it.

Same with the prevention ads in France where they will always represent the troublemaker as a white guy and the victim as a black or Arab. It was quite hilarious seeing the add against sexual harassment where they put little white dudes cat calling Muslims.

Also this is the ads of tinder in Korea. Chinks fucking hate niggers this is obviously detrimental to them to put a black guy in it. People will say de jewz but in reality it's probably just mental retardation coupled with a boomer denial of reality.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-165008_YouTube.jpg (1078x886, 366K)

I've literally already seen any possible combination, female arabs and white men, black men and asian women, arab men and black women, even some gay interracial couples.
It's not important, it just triggeres conservatards.

this
Also I have been seeing a pretty fair amount of BFWM stuff in media lately now that I think about it.

How about WMBF? Love that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=qw6O1B_V480

Why is it so important to you that it must directly because I was apparently talking about race that this ad came up? How much would it shatter your worldview to know that my only exposure to this is through the Catalog page of Jow Forums, not even clicking on the threads?

Except that this ad triggered literally nobody here. We aren’t paranoid nor intimidated by foreigners unlike you sick fucks westerners.

Tinder is literally owned by jews you idiot. Look it up

>How much would it shatter your worldview to know that my only exposure to this is through the Catalog page of Jow Forums, not even clicking on the threads?
It wouldnt shatter my view a bit because visit certain websites is -actually- enough for an entire profile of ads to be marketed to you. And that was true even before image boards.

Here it's always black man and white woman ads

Its is africans or abos?

Africans. Nobody calls abos black

I dont believe you

That our ads feature black/white relationships or that abos aren't called black?

t. coping negroid

>It wouldnt shatter my view a bit because visit certain websites is -actually- enough for an entire profile of ads to be marketed to you.
So you're saying that it is Jow Forums, or rather Jow Forums's, fault that I saw an ad with a BMWF couple.

I'm not black but ok

Maybe that's the only combination that triggers you and the only IR ads you subsequentially see.

south korea, being cucked and soypilled as always

Attached: 1568065258162.jpg (471x388, 14K)

I'm not triggered by it though. I'm Christian

Fuck off, incel

BMWF make the best couples

You will never get an asian gf, fyi

In what way am I an incel?

t. burger stationed in seoul
dont tell me what i can and cant do round-eye

Attached: 0hukrqclsya11.png (1791x1458, 364K)

>t. burger stationed in seoul

Attached: 4B92210A-4D9B-4581-82A3-8F22543D28F7.jpg (240x226, 39K)

The best "couples" for the elite, 90% of them end up with a single mother and a retarded mutt

Bullshit. In Germany most of the famous female actors and stars are married to black males and I can't think of a single failed relationship

Attached: f25ce52d795b33ca980882f1a2bfe1d8.jpg (1080x1080, 211K)

wouldn't complaining do the opposite. Look at how fat women complained and are now viewed as "brave and stunning" to have ads with fat bitches.

Do not reply to the schizo turk

Romans said artists are only above prostitutes, and obviously the rich have more stable relationships, but their kids are retarded n*ggers, societies do not advance by footballers, or athletes, or artists, there is a reason why the third world doesn't have things as that, because to survive what is important are people with brains, to have a good society you need people and not animals, name me just one country of mutts that isn't a shithole full of crime, misery and poverty.

the relationship doesn't matter, black men are just seen as the coolest
stop coping

Retard burger go make me a burger LMAO

Can you elaborate
Who thinks Africa is cool

God I wish I were a gay black man cucking white women by fucking their husbands. I orgasm by just thinking about it. Fuck you for making me come.

Literally no one gives a shit other than retarded americans

in my opinion is Asians and Whites are the best couples. they make the best hafus.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1557672335597.png (459x612, 495K)