Guys... I finally made it

Guys... I finally made it...

I made it to the 10k LINK club...

I never knew the day would come. I'm so happy. The timing was terrible, I had transferred funds a week ago and they finally cleared... to this mooning. It was a struggle but I made it. I FINALLY MADE IT!

I will still try to accumulate more but this is a major milestone for me. I'm so happy

Attached: images (29).jpg (240x210, 13K)

you waited til the day it went up 20% to buy. congrats

i am emailing the SEC to prove that link is a security and a scam (35% in devs wallets) and should be banned from trading. just a warning.

is it really ganna go back down?

Attached: 1528740083605.jpg (240x194, 10K)

Grats, friend. We will make it by eoy. Nothing can stop us now.

Kys paid shiller

>you invested in LINK back then user?

Attached: 1529944590022.jpg (1200x1600, 134K)

idiot

Nice job user. That is the required amount to make it.

Attached: PicsArt_09-18-04.54.04.jpg (1786x2400, 424K)

congrats bro.
try to accumulate more now.

Let Lenocinium.com know they should stop marketing it

Congratulations on making it user. Don't worry if it drops back down again, you can buy it at $100 and still x10 your money

I'll never make it :( congrats user I'm happy for you.

>subhuman paid shills

Guys please I'm new, is Link a meme or not? Please tell me the truth even if I'm new. I just want to be like you guys

Literal paid shill

Attached: unknown[1].png (784x823, 760K)

can you go fud on reddit instead of here theres no point at fudding in homebase

You need 50k-100k to make it. The absolute ceiling for link in the best case scenario is far, far less that you have been led to believe. If ethereum doesn't scale you can pretty much be guarenteed that link will go to approximately $0.p

we are basically immune to fud swing trader

>swing trading faggot that will be left behind

pee pee poo poo

Attached: pee pee poo poo.gif (500x622, 149K)

Litteral dumbasses

kill yourself pathetic shill

thats the point. i like some of you faggots.

Under the Howey Test, a transaction is an investment contract if:
>It is an investment of money
>There is an expectation of profits from the investment
>The investment of money is in a common enterprise
>Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party

>The final factor of the Howey Test concerns whether any profit that comes from the investment is largely or wholly outside of the investor's control. If so, then the investment might be a security. If, however, the investor's own actions largely dictate whether an investment will be profitable, then that investment is probably not a security.

I believe I can prove that staking on nodes makes this a security, and that the network needs nodes to run. I am also going to point out this is shilled on Jow Forums. Should be an easy win.

dang