What is your opinion on african people?

Personally, not a fan of them.
They have low IQ.
They are violent and primitive and have a tendency for crime.
Plus they steal all of the women in Europe and USA.

Attached: unhappyafricanyoungman.jpg (1920x1009, 176K)

i wish i could wipe them out of existence

Black women are hot af.

I just don't understand why they all resort to violent crime

cringe

welp that just asks what leads to crime?

Don't say poverty, because the African refugees here get money from the government

They need to evolve, it is possible to do it in a very natural way but how things are going it will end up with billions death

How come that the farther down in Africa you go the lower the average iq gets?

I didn't want to be racist but this behavior is just too animalistic. They're unfit for society

Attached: .png (660x989, 388K)

physically stronk ppl

lack of responsibility and work?

All Africans I know have high IQ because they're all scientists working or studying here in Mex, but I don't know any "normal" African.

Attached: images (11).jpg (655x468, 33K)

They didn't need higher intelligence to survive, necessity creates problem and to create solutions we need to put our brains to think, like I say, they need to evolve and in it is possible to achieve that in only 100 years, you just need to reduce their birth rates so the kids can get a better and personalized education, you will need also less resources because the growth will stabilize, and that's it, but the elite doesn't want that.

Misery brings neccesity, and neccesity is business, the more people need the more the pay for what they need, so thrid world societies are extremely profitable for the corporations, blacks are going to continue being unevolved and sent to every country in the world, to make the general population more stupid and also create misery.

After they are done, what will they do with all those blacks in Africa? Kill the excess and the few left will get mixed, the future of the world is brown, that includes Africa.

>Mexican scientists
>educate black scientists
This is a joke, even India has more scientific development than Latinamerica

>tf
>tp
jesus christo user

We're not that bad, only South Africa and Egypt are notable in African science and most of Africans here are from Ghana and Nigeria.

Attached: images (25).jpg (705x435, 54K)

I have got my hands in some south African math books, just for fun; but black scientists is a joke, Neil d tausln is a mutt and he is important to science just for being black.

they should go back to africa where they belong

Shahar do you even like anyone?

>they steal all of the women in Europe and USA
I see what you're trying to do. Unfortunatly for you, Jow Forums has never, ever had cuck fantasies. Not once. Nope.

Pretty based in my book:
Handsome with athletic bodies
Good natural hythm and music
Always happy and generous
God tier food
Anti-SJW

There are many blacks scientists, obviously they don't state their skin colours in papers or books.
The best immunology book was co-written by a black biologist.

Attached: images (27).jpg (350x263, 13K)

Based, they just got permanently economically and socially fucked over by wh*toids.

Can assimilate quite well if they want to. It's Muslims that you should be afraid of

asosli

Their ok.

They are fine stop believing stereotypes

Yeah stop believing i- *gets robbed and stabbed in broad daylight*

El goblo chicano no es Americano y no es Mexicano

I think they're great. Every white guy should own at least half a dozen of them.

I was born and raised in a black area of south London as white man and have never been robbed or beaten , also all the Blacks from africa at my school we’re mostly bookish types especially the Nigerians

kek.

Don’t be racist, what about black Jews?

Attached: 4A6A61D8-82CC-42B1-8098-FD22CBEBF5BB.jpg (800x449, 128K)

it's in their genes.

Attached: 8fa9e4_6123959.jpg (1032x2291, 1011K)

This is fake and oh God he's a retard if he thinks the thousands of poisonous plants and unarable land are suitable for crops

They don't

So that's where being nigger rich comes from.

really makes me think...

I'll break your ass so hard if I ever see your racist.

You just prove my point tyrone.
That you africans are low IQ, violent thugs.

amerispics are worse

Wasn’t the wife of Moses a Ethiopian?

lmfao

WTF theres no single african ITT
every single cunt in africa is cute.