SAUDI OIL FACILTIES ATTACK CELEBRATION THREAD

lets celebrate some of the worlds worst, and most internationally harmful band of tyrants being hit were it hurts.
and days after the 9/11 anniversary also
thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Attached: clarke.jpg (190x166, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgIWW77CnAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_28_pages
twitter.com/PressTV/status/1173496456138895361
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1173434704302751744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

Attached: frame_006_delay-0.06s.gif (280x219, 23K)

Based, hopefully this is just the start for the House of Saud. Fuck 'em.

Attached: happy chef.png (1262x1185, 16K)

I can't remember the last time I felt this happy or the last time I heard news as good as this, the saudis are truly evil people and deserve some of the pain and suffering they have cast on the world relented back on them, and today they ave

That feel when you work in the oilfields and this happens

Attached: trump lord hugely.jpg (360x360, 24K)

so we hope, I will throw an irl party if they fall

Based

Saudi Arabia entered in this, thinking they would sponsor terrorists against everyone else and no one would sponsor terrorists against them, at the world trade centre in Syria Iraq, and hold 100 other places they have put this theory into practice, they have sowed the wind now they reap the wirlwind

bump

Attached: monkey.jpg (1050x1068, 108K)

>Bloomberg notes that this attack has resulted in the single-worst disruption in oil markets ever, surpassing the loss of Kuwaiti and Iraqi petroleum supply in August 1990, when Iraq invaded its southern neighbor. It also exceeds the loss of Iranian oil output in 1979 during the Islamic Revolution, according to data from the U.S. Department of Energy."

Wait, did Iran actually bomb saudi refineries? Fucking based.

Burn every field. Torch every crop. Let every Wahabbi dine on the ashes.

Attached: saudi arabian flag through its residents eyes.jpg (800x500, 22K)

CEEELEBRATE Good Times c'mon!

Attached: satania laugh.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

persian girls are actually very cute
I've worked with 2

FUCK OIL
FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK SAUDI ARABIA

t. Marzan Rajabi, laser scientist

real a human being (being, being, being)
And a real hero (hero, hero, hero)
flights against the oil of saudis
With the strength of a will and a cause
Your pursuits are called outstanding
You're attacks are complex
Against the grain of dystopic claims
Not the thoughts your actions entertain
And you, have proved, to be
A real human being, and a real hero
Real human being, and a real hero
Real human being (being, being, being)
A pilot flying an Iranian drone
50% of their oil is burned
All up in flames and dark smoke
from exploding war heads
fire warmer than
His head so cool
to attack him he knew just what to do
And you0, have proved, to be
A real human being, and a real hero
Real a human being, and a real hero
Real a human being (being, being, being)
Real a human being (being, being, being)
Real a human being

Saudi Arabia delenda est

based

yes, or at least they helped the Yemenis do it

youtube.com/watch?v=pgIWW77CnAk

Wicked banter.

>Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed Iran at the weekend, without providing any evidence

Attached: really nigga.jpg (500x385, 35K)

neocons have a slavish love for Saudi and Israel because they are not human, salivate at the thought of of putting the interests of these nations above the interests and values, even the lives of their own people (both countries have killed Americans in what should have been seen as acts of war)

I was aware that Israel had, but didn't know about the Saudis doing it, too.

Based. Death to tyrants!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_28_pages
tdlr evidence of saudi government links to the highjackers were classified for almost two decades, why did they hide this from they American people if not to benefit the saudis

Based and redpilled

fucking hell

Attached: kek.jpg (194x260, 6K)

Good spectator buying the official narrative

>Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed Iran at the weekend, without providing any evidence
>without providing any evidence

Funny that, again now that the dust has settled after the last attack claimed (with no evidence?) on a ship to be by Iran.

I think it’s very suspicious and could be used to goad the US into fighting a war for SA. Funny they’re complaining when they do five times worse daily in Yemen.

I think the Iranians sold them a a few drones, however lets look at the balance list.

Saudi Arabia, has bombed yemeni cities, Saudi Arabia, has intentionally caused the worst famine that is currently happening, Saudi Arabia is the country that exports terrorism to every corner of the world. Iran sold a few drones to some people who used them in self defense

they are complete hypocrites, I really hate our foreign policy, we act like we are spreaders of democracy but we are the mercenaries of tyrants, and bullies

>Yemeni rebels strike Saudi oil refinery after years of Saudis committing atrocities in Yemen
>US response: IT WAS IRAN! I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED TO INVADE THEM!!!!! REEEE!!!!!
>US's secret response: Excellent. we can use this as an excuse to bomb Iranian infrastructure to send them back another 50 years.

God damn it, I hate the US government so fucking much. Especially this arsehole.

Attached: Mike_Pompeo_Official_Portrait_112th_Congress[1].jpg (220x331, 14K)

Yeah but it's not hypocrisy as long as you can look squeaky clean to the average idiot.

Don’t Trump supporters hate KSA though? Even they could see this is a war to back them up.

With Bolton gone the window for attacking Iran gets smaller and smaller

>I am the scourge of God, appointed to chastise you, since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity except me. You are wicked, but I am more wicked than you, so be silent!

Attached: WEB-wo25-yemen-houthis.jpg (500x281, 30K)

no, they either don't know or they only care about the arch evil that is Iran

Doesn't really matter. His most ardent supporters will still stand by him and make his excuses for him no matter what he does. If this had happened a few years ago you'd see people rushing to defend Obongo for doing the same shit.

But this fucked up the oil price dummie

my god this is insane.

I already can barely afford to tank my shitbox, imbecile

Good. The sooner oil stops being cost effective, the sooner the governments of the world will consider it extremely important to protect the environment and invest in greener energies.

Sure...

EVs are more carbon positive in the long term than oil, you dolt.
How about we tax chinks and indians before shooting our own people in the foot because of muh environment and other non-issues?

I feel bad for anyone who doesn't like living there. Some people already find it hard enough to escape that shithole of a countries. I hope all those Saudi atheists and liberals are doing alright over there.

Attached: 1533444177503.png (746x512, 99K)

people used to have principles in this country, now all they care about fuck Donald blumffttt, or fuck democrats
every drop of oil that burns is less money for Saudi Arabia to give to terrorists

pro-tip: America are the terrorists

>t.jihadists mad they wont get any oil money

Do it again for Russia! :)

>everyone who doesn't support McMerica: World Police is a jihadist

>t. neocon mad he wont get any oilmoney

Use public transport or a bicycle like a responsible human and diss your cuckbox.

Based, fuck bedouins.

Retard

lmao fuck off

Attached: 1566671919983.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

Saudis are the worst people to ever exist on the planet, I’d have preferred a nuclear strike, but it made me happy nonetheless.

Normally I think coal rollers are losers, but he did it to cyclists, so that makes it okay.

I don't understand coal roller or truck culture, but turbodiesels make me hard.
Give me an OM606 or a Cummins and I'll die a happy man.

This city's sleeping like a soldier
trapped inside of an iron lung.
Machines can keep you breathing
but what happens when you find a new war's begun?
Flip a switch and turn it off, you won't be able to breathe.
So either way you're a casualty.
I've got this burning like my veins are filled
with nothing but gasoline.
And with a spark,
it's gonna be the biggest fire they've ever seen.
Cut me down or let me run,
either way it's all gonna burn...
The only way that they'll ever learn
We've got to turn it off,
Flip a switch.
Light up the night!

Attached: drones .jpg (410x230, 14K)

Are you talking something like those ~20l quad turbos? Because damn son.

if you support Saudi Arabia, you're either a tumor brained neocon, or a jihadist

>
Saudi atheists and liberals arent attacked or pressured as much as in other countries in the shittle east and nafrica. A young saudi can be financially independent faster than a young person anywhere else in mena desu.

just build more nuclear power plants so we can charge the cars, or better yet move towards electric trains busses and electric. motorcycles

Fuck S**** A*****. Hope they go back to being bedouins tfu

I thought atheists were legally considered terrorists in saudi arabia

cringe

very based post

go to bed, bolton

Is it true basically all the other Arab countries hare SA?

Yeah, if youre dumb enough to say it in public to a police officer or something like that. Most saudi atheists barely get shit against them from the government—its mostly their families.

Yes, except other gulfies. I think most normals in MENA dont really have much of an opinion about saudi arabia or they might slightly like them, but most people who lean left or/and arent muslim hate them

eh, anyone who goes around announcing his atheism is a sperg anyways

>The Saudis started destabilising the middle east under the rather childish delusion that they were going to terrorise everyone else, and nobody was going to terrorise them.

coptic? or leftist?

I support Saudi Arabia

Can you guess?

Attached: h999qfhdfpp21-1.jpg (414x637, 122K)

>in the balkans, the levant, manhatten and half a hundred other places they put this theory into practice they have sowed to wind, now they reap the whirlwind

>t. cuck

coptic?

no, i am left-leaning and i left islam a long time ago.

based,

Based nafri
They couldn't even beat grass chewing savages in open battle despite having a superior army and foreign back up

You identify as Arab, how can you honestly talk badly of your Saudi brothers?

Arab ethnicity is a meme and misleading. MENA cunts hate each others. Algeria borders 7 nations but only have open borders with Tunisia.

>You identify as Arab
? I don't.

Attached: 1567698676576.jpg (480x380, 25K)

Also, Saudis are scum. There are so many stories of egyptians going to work there only to get shit thrown at them by their """"""""Ar-ape"""""""" """""""""brothers""""""""".

>Yemeni army warns foreign firms to leave Saudi oil facilities at ababiq
twitter.com/PressTV/status/1173496456138895361

You speak Arabic and you live in an Arab country.

I hope the other gulfies get dabbed on, bunch of fucking slavers

As it should be.

oh shit the Saudis are already prepping their orange attack dog

Attached: based tulsi.png (600x492, 41K)

>Speak Arabic
>Live in an Arab country
Are Welsh people english? Are irish people english? Are americants english?
Are the senegalese french? Are brazilians portuguese? Are nicaraguans spanish?

What are you doing? Saudi Arabia is YOUR ALLY. Your country is about to go to war with Iran on their behalf. How do none of you know any of this?

Attached: 1553158729973.jpg (540x443, 54K)

these explosions were truly a luminescent triumph of justice

>What are you doing? Saudi Arabia is YOUR ALLY.
our ally that has attacked on 11/9/2001, our ally who has funded terrorists and murders all over the world. our ally who starves millions in Yemen, I truly hate them, I can not find words for how much I hate them. if the government conscripts people for this war I will draft dodge

Holy shit it's real.

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1173434704302751744

My countrymen are literally retarded. Once the price of gas goes up by $0.02 they'll all act like this is the worst thing that's ever happened.

yup
she based

Attached: based Tulsi.webm (720x1280, 991K)

HNNNGGGGG