How bad is social isolation in your country?

How bad is social isolation in your country?

Attached: 1568537149247.jpg (750x1115, 80K)

Cute

pretty bad desu, especially where I live

Humans weren't made for Urban or Suburban life, we were designed for the countryside

Go back to cell Ted

not really an issue, almost everyone here meets their partner after some time
heck, even my 50 year old spinster aunt is going to get married this December
50 fucking years and finally someone ties the knot with her

if you're male, somewhat quiet and don't behave like a brainlet normie 24/7you are most likely gonna get isolated in this cunt

Almost nonexistent

Extremely common, hanging on in quiet desperation in the English way.

Bump

I mean I don't reject technology, but our psyche is damaged by living in urbanized area, people living in the countryside tend to be happier (just as I am when I'm out there away from the suburban sprawl I live in)

Very common. If you are an introvert you are doomed to be a lonely fuck

I look after my grandfather with cancer and it's bad because I can't go out since he needs constant help. Said no to dozens of social events and I reckon people will eventually just give up inviting me.

Attached: 1565390339976.png (476x378, 116K)

>humans were designed
gtfo christfag

I'M SO LONELY REDDITBROS

Attached: 1555518759337.jpg (785x731, 112K)

you're a good guy

Not that bad there in the cities , if you want company Theirs lots of places to find it , if your a local of course but out there in the villages it worse cause everyones in the cities. one man from my village actually dug up one of his relatives because he was so lonely out there.

I didn't mean design as in the literal creationist sense, also one could argue design by evolution is still design by entropy

It's non-existent and that's what makes me twice as depressed

Attached: 1568623274067.png (400x400, 148K)

Very very common in Britain. a shitload of men just have zero friends and never speak to anyone that isn't at work or their parents.

Literally me

literally not me :^)

Attached: 1568541667916.jpg (1366x2048, 348K)

Is everyone in /brit/ larping?

Yeah, nowadays it's mostly people larping as turbo normies.

What how ?
Like you can't relate to anyone or what?

it only takes a few generation of severe pressure to change a species

0. which is fucking terrible for an isolated fag like me. I just stand out too much.

Idk I like isolation and personal space while everyone around are extroverted talkative Chads. They also don't know what personal border means, I often feel uncomfortable.

this, essentially. I'd add that it gets worse with the increasing social divide over the past two decades. Poor people establish their own communities and break away from the center of the society. It didn't used to be like this.

It's a meme, or maybe only occurs in first world countries. You literally just go outside, be yourself and have fun. That's it.

Villages suffer from their own sense of social isolation. Not in the sense of lack of people, but in the sense of imprisonment. There is neither privacy at home nor in public, every rumor spreads like wildfire, and you are stuck with a very limited amount of people in an environment where nothing really changes.
It is nothing unbearable, as people have been living that way for most of the history, but I would never pick a village over the city. And I've lived in both.
Bad. The really sad thing is how easily it could be solved.

NEET
High school educated
Never employed
Very poor social skills
Virgin
Never had a friend before

Very bad.

Attached: e9af8b7f66e2f1a0442c99041e2d54ce0c8046ca.jpg (1738x1516, 1.11M)

Getting worse judging by the increase in mental illness. I blame the internet and an increasingly judgemental and alien society. Most people here just hide it by going places that require little interaction and loads of alcohol such as clubs.

based.

Same as most places as far as I can tell: Country full of turbo normies; people on here are the exception.

Attached: 45673456345.jpg (1066x630, 355K)

There's a good portion of people that come on Jow Forums because it's easy and effortless social interaction. Like Mxdonalds in a sense.

Everyone around me are happy to become corporate slave with shit wage for the rest of their lives. They all look so passionate and excited to become one. They're all insane. I chose to stay away from them and be a NEET until my dad stops being my provider and then I'll kms.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (853x480, 57K)

fucking based

Yikes

Sort of the same thing here.

cityfag internet defense force

youre a good man user

stfu urbanite

Profoundly based and exceptionally redpilled

Attached: 1457149671848.png (449x506, 362K)