Never created any sophisticated culture, didn't build permanent structures, didn't develop advanced science of any kind...

>never created any sophisticated culture, didn't build permanent structures, didn't develop advanced science of any kind, basically hunters-gatherers at a very primitive stage of development

>the world knows more about their life than about highly advanced cultures of South America, India or Africa, because they happened to live on the land conquered by the Anglos and became main characters of countless books and movies popular across the world

Attached: 210px-Chief_Sitting_Bull.jpg (210x302, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mound_Builders
youtube.com/watch?v=0FE30a4J38Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were actually cool I hate ameriglobos

ok abo

The larger the empires, the bigger the fall.

they actually had tons of agricultural civilizations but for unknown reasons lots of them died out from 1200-1500 AD. All of the tribes that Americans and colonials interacted with are the barbarian tribes that destroyed the old civilizations

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Attached: 1509731462247.jpg (474x788, 86K)

The largest one in north america I believe died out due to shitty weather.

great people
America belongs to the natives

the so-called Native American massacre is fake and gay, even if real, those injuns deserved it.

ok abo

No because then I'd have to either live with you or in Britain or France and fuck that

davido kun please go home

>give land back to the natives
>hundreds of tribes start warring again
great idea guys

Quads of abo seething

You know they’re essentially the same people as their Mesoamerican equivalents right? The guy in your picture is basically what old, native Mexican men look like minus the long hair.

>they actually had tons of agricultural civilizations but for unknown reasons lots of them died out from 1200-1500 AD

why didn't they build any permanent structures, stone buildings etc. then?

face it, the world knows about them only because the US dominates it culturally

no one can list 5 tribes of Andamanese people, Nigerian Bantu people, Australian Aboriginal people, but everyone knows names of at least 5 Native American tribes simply because everyone has to consume American culture.

Ever heard of the mound builders? Pretty cool and not very widely known stuff.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mound_Builders

Kys

Attached: PlatformMounds.jpg (500x398, 23K)

Do nations ahve obligation to some higher principle or power to create sophisticated culture, build perment buildings and davelop advanced science?

no, but it would be nice if i didn't have to learn about them at school then

>why didn't they build any permanent structures, stone buildings etc. then?
Neither did the chinese mostly apart from exceptions like the great wall and the terracotta warriors. A lot of their architecture was wooden and was rebuilt a lot.

I'm a real naijin, I'm pretty sure almost all *** massacres in history are overly exaggerated, fake and gay, atrocity propaganda.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26 - ZF.png (776x1370, 657K)

>Why yes, I do support white nationalism, and all whites should go back to their white nations in Europe. What gave it away?

Attached: gigacherokee.jpg (1080x1331, 440K)

they did

Attached: mesa verde indian ruins.jpg (800x622, 150K)

>but everyone knows names of at least 5 Native American tribes
The only reason I can name two or three off the top of my head is because I play Europa Universalis.

You're still right about your no stone or surviving structures statement though.

Attached: Monks_Mound_in_July.jpg (1600x1200, 1.49M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Native Americans were actually pretty impressive. Hundreds of years of painting them as unsophisticated savages was entirely based on needing some kind of justification for killing them off.
>inb4 this retard believes in the noble savage myth
They weren’t perfect and obviously had flaws, but treating them like animals was completely unjustified.

We only learned about the high profile massacres.

won't happen any time soon, we did a pretty good job at decimating them, the final nail for them is mixed marriages killing them off.

Only people that have been sent to camps, slowly being genocide and getting replace by immigrants and haven't gone full Jow Forums even though they deserve to.

Attached: cahokia.jpg (680x300, 77K)

>I'm a real naijin
prove it

Some tribes also had pretty good agricultural and irrigation systems going I believe

Attached: north-america-Moundbuilders.jpg (1200x630, 114K)

>They weren’t perfect and obviously had flaws
they had more or less the same human flaws but boy did they get their shit kicked.

they weren't saints either, they were paramount to the german barbarians and celtic tribes of western europe

Pic related

Shit nevermind what I said I forgot about these

Attached: 635730350706970000-1.png (445x303, 77K)

I don't think so, you are thinking too much in western terms. Their warfare was semi ritualistic in terms of who is killed, who is taking captive, how to treat them, etc.
Since they where a hunter and gathering society compared to german barbarians and celtic tribes that had villages, warfare was very different. It created a very different society, mainly how they dealt with diplomacy with each other.

> because I play Europa Universalis.

Exactly. Why do you think there are no Bantu or Aboriginal tribes as playable nations in EU, even though they put up plucky resistance against the European conquerors? Simply because no one knows about them, because they weren't popularized by the American pop culture.

>Native Americans were actually pretty impressive.

If they really were, they would have created complex political structures, statehood, empires and were not just a loose confederation of primitive tribes with no permanent settlements.

Modern Americans just make shit up about the Natives just to make the books and movies more interesting (so they could sell more of them).

If all of North America was conquered by the French, no one would know anything about the Natives except that some primitive people had lived there before the French conquest but were wiped off the earth afterwards.

How many of you know anything about Bantu tribes that lived in French colonies? Names of tribes? Their achievements? Political organization?

I know about the cherokee, sioux and that friendly one in that leonardo di caprio movie

>No playable bantus in EU4

uhh dude I got some news for you...

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mound_Builders
That is very similar to the mounds in Britain.

>If all of North America was conquered by the French, no one would know anything about the Natives
Why wouldn't we?

also to add Abos didn't even discover the bow

Native Americans were signifigantly more advanced than abos as many of them had agriculture even if they were seminomadic

>they would have created complex political structures, statehood, empires
The thing is that those big states fell before the Europeans arrived. We don't know much at all about the cities the built. I mean, we don't even know that much of the people who made the nazca lines and some of the works they made are amazing.

>type "the Cherokee" in google (a tribe of barely 300,000 people)
>About 5,640,000 results (0.59 seconds)

>type "the Shona" in google (a tribe of 12 million people)
>About 425,000 results (0.45 seconds)

how much do you know about Bantu tribes from Congo?

They're playable in EU4

from 8:31

youtube.com/watch?v=0FE30a4J38Q

He talked about meeting ''the red man''

I think he's talkgin about the Indian Removal

>unknown reasons lots of them died out
I think I remember reading it was mainly to bad weather and poor farming techniques taking a toll on the earth.

this, soil degradation and natural climate change fucked over many corn towns that had sprung up

*she

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1568328426188.jpg (450x665, 73K)

Same thing for the mayan empire and a small city state confederation in south america (pre-cursor of the incas-i forgot its name) got fucked up by climate change. It is amazing how american empires where very tied, more than anywhere else i think, to climate change in terms of growth and expansion.

>If they really were, they would have created complex political structures, statehood, empires and were not just a loose confederation of primitive tribes with no permanent settlements.
The Huron Confederacy was a thing

based

i sincerely hope a nigger bashes your skull in, proxy-wearing amerisubhuman

he's probably a soldier stationed in Japan

>>the world knows more about their life than about highly advanced cultures of South America
to be fair there isn't that much to learn (about native northern americans)

A jap would say that. Re Nanjing, rapist scum.

Native Americans were important for the American identity, how many books did Americans write about africa. Americans before the 20th century?

there isn't just a lot that has survived to even judge its worth, their golden age happened way before the Europeans arrived and collapsed was incredibly hasten due to outside forces to even continue to develop.

Attached: canada then and now.jpg (1714x744, 541K)

>they actually had tons of agricultural civilizations but for unknown reasons lots of them died out from 1200-1500 AD. All of the tribes that Americans and colonials interacted with are the barbarian tribes that destroyed the old civilizations
Viking genes did this. They spread in the native american farm*id and transformed them into hunter gatherer chads.

Kys goblino Abos actually had agriculture for eels.

aren't you that abo that was too assblasted to respond to my quads of truth earlier?

Hey chink

Attached: Welcome_to_Nanjing.jpg (1370x873, 356K)

Fact: Karl May never left Germany.
Fact: His books are a romantic allegory about German supremacy and how the good Germans (Old Shatterhand) civilize the savage Slavs (the Apache).

>Nigerian Bantu people
yoruba, igbo, wolof, fulani, mandinka
how did I do

Nice