Can a Bulgarfag explain why I wouldn't buy this for $12K

excelpropertybulgaria.com/property/3242/bansko-studio-for-sale-in-aspen-golf-complex.html?currency-id=1

bulgarianproperties.com/offer/36215?ch=12#utm_source=newsletter4&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL_CheapProp&utm_content=36215

Condo prices in Bulgaria keep falling. I sent an email to figure out what HOA fees are. Why wouldn't I buy this for $12K and spend half my time in Bulgaria if I can work remotely?
I feel like there has to be a catch.

Attached: bulgaria1.png (1152x662, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

excelpropertybulgaria.com/property/3415/comfortable-studio-apartment-for-sale-in-adeona-ski-spa-complex-bansko.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the catch is you are in bulgaria

I've heard Romania is better.

This. There is fucking nothing in Bulgaria. If you wanted to work remotely, that's fine, but you won't find much to do on your down time so why bother?

let me know what HOA fees are...
good chance there are none...
you got discord group ? I speak Ukrainian and willing to travel there for vacation week

retard

Attached: phpiIwGI7_5a11321ce46fc.jpg (500x508, 76K)

If I need nothing: Is it safe there?

There is no catch. Normies here will post about gypsies and nothing to do, but they have literally never left their refugee infested first world shitholes.

If you can work remotely and don't care about not being able to go watch white women hooking up with niggers in the (((hip))) nightlife haunts of the cities of the West then you'll be fine.

t. Brit who spends a lot of time between here and Baltic states.

>posting a pic of what less than 1% of the women in the country look like as a reason to go
>as if this could not be done for literally any other country

Are you fucking retarded, lad? Cherrypicking a fucking image? I swear to God you retarded faggots get dumber every day.

I have travelled quite a bit. Russia, India, Thailand, Sri Lanka - drove to Alaska / down to Mexico.

No discord group. I don't know when I'll be going - I have just planned to go to Eastern Europe late this year / early next because I can work remotely. I enjoy India or SE Asia kindof - but I cannot work as well with the insanity. Plus I like European women so I figured I'd get closer to the source somewhere that's cheap.

There's literally nothing in 30K ppl town Oklahoma - so I imagine I can survive (they have skiing & a sea at least)

If I had to guess, these got abandoned half-finished circa 2008 due to recession hitting, stood empty for better part of the decade, then got finished and touched up with minimal effort now. At least wikipedia search for Bansko suggests it might be the case. You'd have to look further in than that.

That said Bulgaria is cheap af so it might be legit.

what a retard

Attached: miss-kyustendil-14.jpg (1000x665, 136K)

Also, Sunny Beach... gangs everywhere.

which gangs ?

the Bulgar Bears for example, who seek out cryptocucks and will fuck you up real good and take your private keys just so they can dump the price

Attached: 1533606099867.jpg (863x884, 233K)

>100sq ft

I'm a Burger but my ancestors were Bulgarian, can I own property there?

I cannot speak any Bulgarian or read Cyrillic. But it'd be cool to have a foreign base of operations.

kek

My ancestors :,)

>literally the winner of a beauty pageant
>not cherrypicking

You probably qualify for a passport and citizenship if at least one of your grandparents had it, most EU countries go like that.

that's 200k in Romania

>Why wouldn't I buy this for $12K
it depends, you should actually go there an check out the place
my guess:
shit dirt access roads
the closest store/drugstore/anything is 5 miles away
problems with water, electricity, gas, waste disposal
actual architectural problems like you can't get insurance because it will tumble down at the first earthquake

I may - I am doing more digging and finding other places.

I love skiing - so something like this would work. excelpropertybulgaria.com/property/3415/comfortable-studio-apartment-for-sale-in-adeona-ski-spa-complex-bansko.html

Sofia is actually fairly cheap too. I was recently looking at rents in Budapest & Montenegro. Rent prices have gone up significantly in the last 12 - 24 months.

I'm halfway free - certainly not rich - trying to figure out how to buy back my time & have about 4 rentals in my hometown. Would be nice to have something cheap on Sunny Beach to hit on Euro girls in the summer.

their cloths look like indian cloths. american indians not "dot" indians