Imagine being so assblasted over a war that you pretend that your one unifying language is actually four completely...

Imagine being so assblasted over a war that you pretend that your one unifying language is actually four completely different languages

Attached: D1A2A85B-868E-4D92-96DC-706AEA4E7149.png (1702x1269, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_on_the_Common_Language
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemizam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're all Serbs, what has happened was the globalist conquest and subversion of Serbia

You've got no idea how retarded it is, they do pic related (and when you change the top Cyrillic script into Latin you will get the same text as the bottom two), they have fucking translators in court (imagine if you had people in court to translate between Australian English and american English)
There's a movement to change that though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_on_the_Common_Language
but everyone is autistic
>Serbs say
>Croats will lose their shit if they have to learn Cyrillic because muh serb aggression
>Bosniaks are retarded
>Monteniggers are rewriting history like Bosniaks but some realize how stupid that is

Attached: CVm97TjW4AA4bxM.jpg (515x730, 75K)

Sounds retarded, but are the languages actually becoming more different over time as a result of this?

Norwegian passports are written in bokmål and nynorsk, this is (almost) just as stupid.

is that the same latin statement twice? I genuinely can't spot a difference between the two

Attached: 1559383845758.png (398x376, 193K)

Yes it is, and in cyrillic also.

t. iny Bulgaria

Vardarska je srbija

The standardized languages were intentionally made to be interchangeable by using the štokavski dialect, yes. So you can rightfully say that they're, if not the same language (as there was some linguistic autism in trying to standardize it during Yugoslavia), then they are interchangeable languages which cannot pose a large barrier to communication.
That being said, if there wasn't more to statehood than language, wouldn't you just be the UK frontier? Yet I think that you consider yourself quite distinct from the UK, and rightfully so.
There were always some differences in vocabulary. But they were never insurmountable in communication.
You hopefully do realise that, if you are going to put an equality sign between things, you'll have to drive it both ways and also insist that Serbs are Croatians. In which case you'd do better simply to refer to them by a single common name of Yugoslavs. Considering the similarities, I would not object harshly. Unless you'll treat Serbs as some sort of Ur-ethnicity from which others developed, in which case you'll simply be historically ignorant and disgenous, considering that a distinction (as we are here talking from a national-essentialist framework) existed since at least the 11th century.

I partly base my preference towards referring to all Yugos as Serbs off some panslavist 19th century writers saying that the best name for all slavs is Serbs, but I do think all Yugo groups have a common origin and that Serbs are the oldest group

Well, politicans are trying but nobody but nobody they're fucking terrible at it so not really
Monteniggers added two new letter Ś and Ź which i've never seen used by them since they are just sj and zj
Croats are trying to purify their language from foreign words which isnt a bad idea but theyre doing it with new words which sound completely retarded so not many use it
>Backstage
>Serbian: Bekstejdž
>Croatian: Zapozorje
>Brand
>Serbian: Brend
>Croatian: Oznak
>Condom
>Sandwich
>Serbian: Sendvič
>Croatian: Dvokriška
>Serbian: Kondom
>Croatian: Udna tuljica
>Emoticon
>Serbian: Emotikon
>Croatian: Osjećajnik
however Croatian has always been different in vocabulary from Serbian (having more italian and slavic words) whereas others haven't, but these words are completely retarded

doslovno nitko be koristi te pizdarije.
Naši jezici su krcati posuđenicama, nema ih se smisla riješavati

>theyre doing it with new words which sound completely retarded so not many use it
hvala bogu, mada "oznak" i neke druge nisu toliko lose

>Zapozorje
>Oznak
>Dvokriška
>Udna tuljica
>Osjećajnik

Attached: 1554837020547.jpg (471x388, 27K)

ovo za zapozorje je bilo na vijestima i u novinama i socijalistickim medijima, i svi su samo frfnuli na to

They did that for good reason, as with choosing the dialect. Serbia had, during the 19th century, the role of petite-Russia for panslavists in the Illyrian movement. That is, it was an independent polity that could be hoped to unite these peoples. It was a correct geopolitical assessment. However, there were other issues to uniting.
That being said, I see no reason to presume Serbs the oldest of the Yugoslav nationalities as I see no historic grounding to it. And, even i we should take that along with the national-essentialist framework we've been talking about, and say that, at some moment before the 10th or 11th century, everyone was actually Serbian and just called themselves otherwise, wouldn't you say that a thousand years of separation and different conditions constituted enough of a reason to make a distinction?
Note that, for myself, I don't consider the nationalities as some insurmountably distinct entities that would prevent mutual life or communication. But it would simply, from the framework you've chosen, make no sense to insist that each of Yugoslav peoples is Serbian.

Wrong, they're all Croatians, an actually decent and CATHOLIC country

Do most people support this?

The Croatians are right in doing that, why would you let your language be polluted by *nglish?
Although, pollution by English indirectly means French influence...

>spermu

Attached: 831.png (680x566, 272K)

no
because sadly there aren't any good alternatives
and yes, theres french influence both indirectly and directly

In Slovenian
Backstage
>zaodrje
Brand
>znamka
Condom
>kondom
Sandwich
>sendvič
Emoticon
>emoji
Also kek at Croatian udna tuljica, come one, you can't make this shit up.

>because sadly there aren't any good alternatives
Why would they not be good? It might sound weird but at the end of the day they're Serbo-Croat words. I can't even start to state the full extent of the cringe I feel inside when I hear people speaking French with every other word being English.

the second post is translated as
>literally no one uses that shit
>our languages are full of loan words, there is no point in getting rid of them
and this sort of measure is widely laughed about, except among the purist faction in linguistic circles
that being said, while most of the word choices they made are completely retarded, and while i would probably be the person least likely to be called nationalistic, i do have a preference toward linguistic purism. though not in its latent intention to just make the language pointlessly non-interchangeable with serbian.

Only ignorant westerners that fell for the "le epic remove kebab" memes are serb apologists.

An older guy told me that he had "čigrasto velepamtilo" for "hard disk" in his informatics textbook in the 90s. I had a pretty good kek to it.
"čigrasto" is because it spins or some shit. That being said, "velepamtilo" doesn't sound too bad.

t. "Bulgarian" T*rk

>Why would they not be good? It might sound weird but at the end of the day they're Serbo-Croat words.
on one level these changes are done because english sounds unnatural when mixed with our slavic language, so if you just add other words that sound unnatural it's not an improvement
>I can't even start to state the full extent of the cringe I feel inside when I hear people speaking French with every other word being English.
same with our language, hearing "hater" or other shit like that makes me want to shoot myself

Then why is it so widely supported among your politicians?

pa sta nije brend marka? Ili je to neki svapski opet?

cause politicians are complete retards

Attached: brnabic-vucic_620x0.jpg (620x374, 77K)

zvuči ko onaj vic za klavir, 'rukopipajuće melodrmalo'

> tal. marca; fr. marque: znak ≃ marquer: označavati

We say trdi disk

e bravo.
our language is literally italo germanic rape slavic with a dash of turk and ugric for good measure.

software is programska oprema
hardware is strojna oprema
Pretty good if you ask me.

SRBIN SVIRA FRULICU
HRVAT VOLI TAMBURICU

kod nas je isto strojna oprema i racuna oprema al svi kasu hardver softver

we should have kept adding words from other slavic languages
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemizam

Vjerojatno je švapski. Mislim, tko god smatra da je stvarno moguće utemeljiti ovaj jezik isključivo na slavenskim korijenima je naprosto u krivu. Ne da ne može to napraviti, ali to bi bio čisti conlang. Čime bismo, recimo, zamijenili "boja"?
Ali imam latentnu preferenciju prema korištenju slavenskih korijena. Čine povezivanje riječi mnogo jednostavnijim. Kao u Njemačkom.
It's not widely supported among our politicians.
But this is the generally correct answer to any question about why something is supported among our politicians.
Yeah, that's usual here, too. But that's not what they were originally going with, if my friend is to be trusted. It was probably a matter of "a translation of a word is basically a loan word"

Isn't Slavomacedonian Serbo-Croatian?

meh pure slavs sound funny to me. Poles can't into vowels. They sound like they're machine gunning with their mouth, I think ours is coolest

>Isn't Slavomacedonian Serbo-Croatian?
No, it's quite different, particulary in grammar. Vocabulary is similar though.

macedonians sound like serbs with brain damage

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

*croats

No, slavomacedonian is closely related to ancient greek

>na vrh brda vrba mrda

It's really not, our language has no uniform flow to how it sounds it's basically a linguistic jambalaya with all the foreign words we took in.

Literally English

it's literally bulgarian

>yugoslavs with brain damage
kind of a redundant thing to say

>your one unifying language

doesn't exist
didn't exist

>make no sense to insist that each of Yugoslav peoples is Serbian.

making sense doesn't matter to trolls/fascists