Is it possible to have high and low iq...

Is it possible to have high and low iq? i took a official government test and have 125 certified average but I make the stupidest mistakes and am generally lazy and always fucking up simple tasks.

I had a really big fuckup at work. I don't want to get into it but I'm either going to be fined a couple hundred thousand or I'm going to jail. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers Jow Forums I'm fucked either way

Attached: 350760.jpg (640x480, 53K)

I think there is no relation between recognizing patterns in shapes and making good decisions in life

Iq is a usuaally pretty good indicator of life apparently

what did you do?

When you fuck up really bad in your lands...its time to grab a boat and set sail to different lands OP.

NEVER PAY THEM AND DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE!

I didnt listen to office conduct and broke a very very expensive thing. I'll have to see what the official fallout is tomorrow and how far company takes it but my life is over as far as I know it
If only

Iq is a meme
You're either retarded, plain average or smart
No inbetween

Attached: 1568422576222.jpg (1242x1637, 225K)

>very very expensive
How expensive?

my IQ is 146 and I'm a loser dropout with a drug problem, and difficulty connecting to my peers.

Easily a couple hundred k

Maybe you should try to be more conscientious, being smart doesn't matter if you don't care.

How do I do that? Sometimes I just dont think before doing something like a automated robot or some shit

You focus, get the habit of thinking of your task before doing it.
Do you do drugs?

Wtf was it a super computer?

Maybe someone else broke it and since it was prob some CEOs nephew theyre tring to pin blame on you.

I know how these things work OP

Time for a worker to shoot up his work place in the land down under....please mention us when you complete this task.

Maybe it's one of those cnc machines or whatever they are called

I dont do any drugs. i've had this problem ever since i was little. idk why. it's like i'd spend on hours stuck on doing something like 1+1=2 and trying to make it equal 3 and not realizing it cant until somebody comes over and points it out.

i'm super plastered right now but i guess what im trying to say is that common sense has always alluded me. i used to think i was just stupid but i'm not. i'm somewhat decently successful for my age and have been coping with everything well. after that i thought i had some kind of autism but i dont.

not a super computer but close
it's 100% my fault man

Shoot em all anyways, damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Frag a couple for me and good luck, see u on the dark side of the moon. Comrade.

quit trying to make me go on a list

Did you break it as an accident or negligence?

High IQ usually means you are autistically stupid with normal things.

negligence but its not like that matters anyway

So you work in a med field and you busted an MRI scanner, correct?

SHOOT TO KILL! NO CASUALTIES!

Bump

Anxiety or adhd? Basically shortcircuiting of that precious frontal lobe and inconsistent experiences

Unironically relax and adjust that immediate response to stressful situations

You can be book-smart but not clever.

I used to have anxiety but that disappeared when i was a teenager
Good point

> expensive computer
> negligence
huh... lemme guess. you tried to flash the BIOS on an expensive high spec rig used for something important? or am I way off.

good thing you aren't legally obligated to pay your employer out of pocket for that.

way off. i dont even know what half that shit means.

are you in a union? they can probably sort this out for you

hmm I guess you already know that the thing is probably insured and you dont have to pay for the whole thing even if at all.
I think I know a bit what you're talking about. I am also not dumb but struggle to understand a lot of real-world things, mostly because I have a binary way of thinking: either I have understood sth to the very detail or I get hooked up on the tiny detail I haven't understood. This is often very time consuming but pays off in the stem field I work in as I have an eye for detail. However with many real world things where experience >>> knowledge I suck.

Why yes, I negligently killed the vacuum and all the shit in the oil pump flushed back into the TEM. How could you tell?

Attached: 1558445462421.jpg (743x1024, 88K)

>IQ

Attached: +_e5f8299149b67807aa81bfcfcab137b8.gif (326x192, 40K)

Are you sure it is 100% your fault? I mean, if you're working in engineering related fields, a system shouldn't be possibly so easy to broke with a single human error. If yes the system itself is flawed, if I were your lawyer, I don't want you to accept it 100% as your fault. Try another strategy, has your supervisor or boss put any pressure on you? You can counter back with that. Blame anyone else first but yourself don't be so easy to accept defeat.