WOW i just found out most Scandinavians arent even blonde and the only reason most women there seem blonde is because...

WOW i just found out most Scandinavians arent even blonde and the only reason most women there seem blonde is because they bleach it.
>CRAZY STUFF EH?

Attached: lil uzi displeased.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>Aussie a littarty orange because they drink to much alcahol .

Are your priorities straight

>americans are fat because....
woah

Why do women dye their hair? This one I never understood. Particularly why they bleach it and dye it blonde. Or red. It seems like pointless work. And it doesn't really look good.

>Because we won't give up our guns and so the Jews put corn friouctose in everything but all that did was give us diabeetus

this, darker hair is much better

your right my hair is black naturally but i dye it blonde

It's more that they are in fact blonde but as you age it darkens. Most kids are born blond but end up having brown hair by the time they are 16

yea thats not exclusive to scandis though, thats most west and east euros

Majority of Scandi women are blondes. It's mainly men that tend to get darker hair as they age.

nope

WHAT?

Attached: 29906170001_2327717853001_video-still-for-video-2295087503001.jpg (480x268, 12K)

cope. i was born blonde and my hair is almost black now

The majority does have blonde hair, but it's dirty blonde. The women dye it light blonde. Look at the men instead if you want to see what regular hair color looks like in scandinavia. Although hair color becomes darker as you age

>i was born blonde and my hair is almost black now
You weren't. What you consider blond hair is probably light brown at best.

cope

Attached: blond.jpg (67x47, 2K)

Am I a fucking ant, user?

cope

Attached: blond2.jpg (83x93, 3K)

this but unironically

this you scandi faggots think other whites other than arent born full blonde either? You fuckers larp like you are whiter than you are dont you?

all scandis have a superiority complex

>starts SEETHING out of nowhere

Attached: 1562436448201.png (885x1075, 761K)

Women who dye their hair should literally be shaved as a punishment

I prefer fake blondes over real ones. Especially when they have brown eyes.

grrr i dont like you!

Grey is the new blonde in Norway. Any other country out there with the same trend?

Attached: IMG_2597-1.jpg (1080x860, 70K)