3 border towns between Turkey, Greece and Bulgaria

Notice the difference between Middle Eastern, Slavic and Med civilizations in towns 10km apart?

Attached: 3 civilizations.jpg (1200x2032, 1.31M)

Sloveni su najjaci, svi ostali puse kurac

>edrine
formerly fyromian education

1 is ok
2 is a shithole
3 is alpha Chad b&rp bull

A turk would know his homeland well

kek cope bulgar
you made another autistic thread and couldn't even write the names of the cities properly

They all look the same, the only difference is the mosque

t. Former Turkish Republic of Debts

having served there the only difference is that we've got two 10 feet barbed wired fences spreading all the way our border with turkey to keep the shitskins out the first world

t.plumber no one ever asks about his opinion

Plumber that makes more money than doctors in your Turkish country,

Πφ

Attached: 1558451873696.jpg (900x1695, 323K)

>eastern european making money
ok bro

Coming from a country that capital looks like garbage dump from above.

It feels so good being successful, smart, hard working and good at IT.

You'll never experience this, Poopoodoopoolous

bro, what's the point , look at your flag, should I say anything? cross the border,get a german flag at least.
But sitting with your eastern european flag and saying you making not just money, but MORE MONEY

I MEAN WTF ARE YOU DUMB SLAVS ARE SMOKING THIS TIME PFHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH WTF

Cope. Even Romania will be richer than Greece in like 2-3 years.

It feels great being successful, rich, employed, something you'll never be.

Too much turkish culture of corruption, Russian orthodx religion, russian alphabet etc.

>Russian orthodx religion, russian alphabet etc.
Polish intellectuals?

You're getting rekt m8 stfu & pay debts

Every orthodox country is a shithole. Cope.

Orthdoxy accepts corruption and mismanagement, doesn't promote hard work and honesty.

fuck the pope

>Cope.
Your response has nothing to do with what I quoted. You seem just as unstable as kellyfag, both of you need to take your pills.

I have nothing againt the poopestants. I hate Orthodoxy and Islam more than anything, the most anti-science religions ever made.

Orthodoxy is the truth and 100% scientific and when so called "science" disagrees with text it is always proven to be false down the line

You're a literal slav plumber, being catholic doesn't make you better or similar to catholic meds, and looking down on orthodoxy and islam doesn't win you any points with better countries. You are the same shit as them, stop trying so hard.

From that pic
None look bad but svilengrad still looks communist-y.

>formerly former yugoslav ...
>formerly former

Hurrrrrrrrrr

that's the joke, fyrom was renamed to north macedonia recently, so they're former-fyrom

Oh right forgot about that meme dispute

are you gonna attack me with your unclogers if I don't?

hahahahah, ah shit a pollack thinking he's not just par on us but even better PFHAHAHAHA WTF oh shit

unironically 2 is the cleanest street. 1 is also not bad. Greece is what the fug they really have no money.

I mean don't me wrong, even if the US nuked as today, it would take at least 100 more years of rotting away to reach eastern European status, pfhahahahaha wtf? ah shit

>the most anti-science religions ever made.

Attached: h18bbn3g1am21.jpg (665x800, 157K)

>You're a literal slav plumber
While making more than doctors in UK.
>being catholic doesn't make you better or similar to catholic meds
Meds invented everything we use. So I'm fine with sharing their culture.

Attached: Untitled.png (464x519, 117K)

>that syrian woman trying to cross the border
lel