Attached: wc.png (1200x1398, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
varlamov.ru/tag/tag/Кapaчaeвo-Чepкecия
varlamov.ru/1131523.html
varlamov.ru/1132185.html
varlamov.ru/tag/Кaбapдинo-Бaлкapия
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: -2iwlfrgTY0.jpg (800x581, 73K)

so ?

BASED Attila

Why such massive gap from 60% to 1-5%?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
60% = highlands, refuge place for circassians
1-5% = lowlands, cossack settlers

CHURKED

Tha main argument of the inhabitants of Caucasus Mountains against Russians is blaming them for crossing with mongols. The Soviet Union taught them this non-ironically.

so ? how is this related to my question

Turkish KARA BOGAS ride across the stepped, kidnapping and impregnating wh*te women

It depends which time did you ask about. You highlithed Adygea, Karachay-Cherkessia, Kabardino-Balkaria and didn't say the reason why.

are you blind ? "what happens"
I repeat: What happens in these red provinces
Did you read ? Maybe I should repeat
WHAT HAPPENS in these red provinces

Unrelated but why is Chechenya world famous but not Ingushetia? Aren't they exactly same people?

yes they're the same vainakh people, chechens are only famous because of the recent wars

Yes, my eyes are flooded with sperm. In short: just another tourist region, ski resort and mountain tourism are included. Local aborigens are very poor so most of them move to Moscow. No architecture, no infrastructure outside the hotel, just naked nature around in all directions.

If you want some reals photos, check this
varlamov.ru/tag/tag/Кapaчaeвo-Чepкecия
varlamov.ru/1131523.html
varlamov.ru/1132185.html
varlamov.ru/tag/Кaбapдинo-Бaлкapия

and ossetia ?

North Ossetia–Alania is way more civilized and pretty. Vladikavkaz is probaly the most pleasant city in the russian part of Caucasus region.

have you been there ?

Yes.

cool
how are circassians and ossetians different from eastern caucasians (dagi and vainakh) ?

I probably have never met Vainakhs so
I can’t compare. Most dags are too assimilated therefore criticizing or praising them is the same as criticizing or praising slav Russian.
After all, they’re not "Dagi", it’s just the name of many completely different peoples.
People in vladikavkaz were the way more kindly to me than for example slav Russian in Kuban. I can say about them nothing but good things.

This

Attached: 64748515.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)