In this thread we discuss the most creative and bizarre future use cases for smart contracts...

In this thread we discuss the most creative and bizarre future use cases for smart contracts. There a no right or wrong answers.

Attached: 73F69E37-FB37-430B-A551-28977809FC08.jpg (417x800, 212K)

Every time my wife uses instagram to look at dumb fucking thots working out $10 funnels from our joint bank account into my personal one.

KILL YOURSELF FILTHY MARKETING SHILL

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 94K)

lol

Tranny hrt injected from surgically attached synthetic glans. Hormone injection would happen on the basis of how uppity you feel, which would be pooled by chainlink oracles.

OP, pic related

Attached: chainlink.jpg (417x800, 144K)

When a nuke is launched it triggers a doomsday device creating a trustless system where no one can use nuclear weapons without eradicating humanity

Attached: dr_strangelove_1ed07.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Smart Insurance is IMO the scariest one.
Some Examples:
>get GPS data from your mobile phone. Calculate health insurance based on your location (visiting Fastfood restaurants, how often you are outside, how your average air polllution intake is, etc.)
>Car insurace based on your driving habits (when do you drive, where do you drive - i.e. 'high risk roads' -, automatically cancel your insurance while you're speeding)
Thankfully, if this will ever be implemented via Link I'll be filthy rich anyway and don't have to worry about that.

Why is it orange, fgt

That doesn’t seem implausible. I honestly think that’s where we’re moving towards.

That’s probably why smartphones are moving towards facial recognition.

i liked how it looked

it's the point of memes to make variations on it fag

>pimp gets money when your cum hits the ho's predetermined location

>dna detectors in your gf's vagina, over her skin, inside her mouth and throat. any dna not yours or hers or a combination of the two triggers the smart contract and transfers all her posessions' ownership over to you, also 1/2 her future income is yours until death, and your marriage (if existent) is immediately nullified.

>hourly payments to your account as you work
>(this wouldn't be needed for long since we'll all be paying with crypto in a decade or two) insta fiat currency conversions at pay-point, not having to buy pesos or yens for your trip

>pizza free if not delivered in less than 20 minutes from call
btw the car insurance thing is a kind of a thing already. I got this app from my insurance company, which lowers my payment for next year's insurance if I drive withing the speed limit 90% of the time i have the app on my phone turned on. Up to a max of 10% discount each year.

yeah i know. just thought there would be more creative insults directed at me than faggot. especially as i am actually one.

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 03B085C6-DAFE-4C7E-9549-146873F10F08.png (500x622, 139K)

underrated

now THATS a smart-contract

Based

I did that and I'm happy anons are spreading it. It really bothered me that the cube is orange. What the fuck dude?

Attached: jonpi_moon(1).png (417x800, 497K)

Smartcontracts for mowing the lawn
>t. John mcafee

Literally replacing the idea of government itself.

Think bigger you fucking autistic brainlets, adoption of smart contracts implies the greatest revolution in human history and an anarcho-capitalist society

Attached: 1536602666065s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

wtf, I love jonpi now.

p2p smart contract app that lets parents make contracts with their kids. If the android microphone detects sound above 50dB kid gets nothing, if kid doesn't get loud a drone comes and brings them an ice cream at the end of the event.

Also building contracts that connect to the counties permit approval page--- contractor doesn't get paid unless inspection passes by a certain date. This wouldn't do a whole lot for link's price compared to derivatives and such but it would be FUCKING HUGE for the average consumer to not get fucked by these theiving peices of shit.

i'm a naughty no-blue linker

Here's the gay pride version

Attached: chainlink.jpg (417x800, 117K)

based and redpilled

The day that some one explained link as a way to insert offline data onto a block chain I realized instantly just how big this was.
The smart contract usage is itself a step beyond the data entry that link provides.
Cases for Link include but are not limited to: gaming, gambling, logistics and continuity of service/quality.

My initial idea was to impart an item from a video game onto a Blockchain for a gaming company.
Example being something like diablo 3 or Path of Exile where an item with perfectly rolled stats has monetary value.
Such a block chain would give credits for inter game trading such as finding an amazing rare item in World of Warcraft and then deciding you want to play a temp league in path of exile and auctioning the item on a Blockchain auction house for Tencent credits or Blizzard credits or what ever (ideal scenario is a crypto that is cross platform and adopted by 90% of games developers)

Other uses could be GPS locations for delivery of goods for smart contract payment
Ex delivery guaranteed by X time on Y date at Z location with a QR code to be scanned by recipient at pick up which then feeds data onto the smart contract to verify if contract is fulfilled of Breached.

Attached: Jade Brazil 20180429_090556.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>Person A and Person B have a dispute
>They play a game of yugioh to settle the dispute
>The loser has his soul sent to the shadow realm
>Player B loses
>Tries to go back on the terms of the duel, but can't because the smart contract automatically executes
This shit is the future.

>Let us track you for (((discounts))) goy

Prostitution obviously

bump for interest

China's social credit.

Your actions are linked to your token balance. If it hits zero you're going to jail bub. Too bad it doesn't need to be decentralized otherwise ChainLink would be necessary.

Automatic btc deposit to the men who jizz on a girl in a bukkake

so you really did that on purpose? man you got balls. I'm saving that gaypride meme