Did you know?

that most germans have no german paternal lineage?
you see, most german men died in the great war, all worth their salt at least, so immediately after the war millions of single men from turkey, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Yugoslavia were imported to rebuild the country by the allies and since there were millions of single german women and no competition for them (since all german men were dead in the deep Russian tundra). I think you could guess what happens next...
end result, average german man Matts Hummels

Attached: 1567858083679.jpg (485x303, 16K)

same thing happened to brits

I didn't know, keep talking

Many Germany's now have blue eyes , stop making up things
Also stop using lebanons name in vein

this guy is so hot
whities can't really compete

not in the least friend. over 50% of British people have blue eyes while only 35% of germans have blue eyes. us anglos have more Germanic blood than the current inhabitants of germany

Attached: brow-eyed-countries.png (1280x1024, 57K)

again no, this is how the average german looks like, i have been in germany and most supposedly "ethnic" germans have a very swarthy look to them. as do most continentals tbqh, poles in here look quite dark as well.

Attached: lars-stindl-germany.jpg (768x432, 54K)

germans are whiter than you ahmed smith

This man is German American

Attached: 3463B197-ACD7-4FB8-85AE-43A7DA0053C4.jpg (455x507, 229K)

>you see, most german men died in the great war, all worth their salt at least, so immediately after the war millions of single men from turkey, Lebanon were imported to rebuild the country by the allies and since there were millions of single german women and no competition for them (since all german men were dead in the deep Russian tundra). I think you could guess what happens next...
Bullshit story.

He is hot and he is white.

I am german and this is unironically true

sandfever white roastie, please have sex (with an arab man)

>say a white dark haired German guy is hot
>”sandfever”
Fuck off Muhammed and keep dreaming.

Doesn't look different from pre-war Germans

I dream of your fat blonde pussy being ravaged by a brown circumcised muslim cock

Attached: americans.jpg (1080x891, 307K)

I guess someone has to fuck brittish women

Attached: 450EE3B4-63D9-478F-9858-F3C494813FBF.jpg (750x914, 399K)

Get help you depraved shitskin.

(You)
were made to please black and brown man, that's why you're melanin receptors thingle anytime you see a swarhoid male. if you try the bbc you know you'll become an addict that's why you double down on the racist hate. when you give in to your natural desires you will become the biggest bbc slut in all of north America (not an easy task, mind you)

Attached: 1561649391956.jpg (640x745, 54K)

Swarthy refers to swarthy white men, not Mohammeds and nogs you coping mud.

Why do Indian and paki guys always try to throw themselves into this ?

You literally the complete opposite of sterotypes that black guys have

> no success with women
> small penis
> un athletic
> feminine
> socially awkward

Attached: 21B526E4-545E-42C5-961E-867B9176BFB6.jpg (480x914, 371K)

cope. most teenage british girls loose their virginity to paki guys. most normal thing is to see a bunch of slags sucking of paki lads in the back of their dad's paki shop
racist bitch. white cunt is rightfull propertyof the brown and black muslim man. after the torture your men have put us through the least we can do is take his women (by force if we have to)

Attached: loli_clap_ass_squad.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

The reason why people react to black men and white women is because it actually happens

Nobody takes the idea of a paki guy and white women seriously

your blue eyes are from celts

Being raped doesn’t count as losing virginity. And nice dreams (or larp.) whichever it is.

>he is white.
KEEEEEEEEEEK

Whiter than you Joao.

That would explain the huge amount of Michael González in the US as well

That dude is considered the hottest football player that we have.

Looks like a MED BVLL I heard about

Well he is extremely hot.

your country is shit and full of white cucks and literally anything swarthy would be considered a 10/10 in your shithole

not exactly a tough contest to win

Attached: 1138024064.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

Wow. The only remotely attractive one is the bottom row second from the right .

Are you a sandnigger?

>that most germans have no german paternal lineage?
Do you mean Germanic? And yes, I know. The only Germanic thing about Germany is our language.

>leon goretzka
lmao not even a german but a polish plumber IMMIGRANT looks better than most german "untermenchen"
no I mean the average german is product of a medoid breeding a Germanic woman after the Russians killed off all the real germans

There are no ancient Germanic women in Germany. Modern ethnic "Germans" are Judeo-Slavic Celts.

>in the great war
>all german men were dead in the deep Russian tundra
The Great War is WW1 and Germans weren't fighting in Russian tundra in that war. Unless they were German commies.

That's Jow Forumstier retarded