Have you ever seen a dead person?

I saw it just only one
In the funeral of my grandfather

Attached: 1568605242108.png (658x527, 254K)

I drove past a traffic accident on Christmas day last year. There was a person lying there but I don't know if he was dead.

There is not such thing as a "dead person".

What you see is not a person but a lump of decaying cells. You can burn it for all I care.

Koreans gotta get in touch with their Buddhist side again

Hail 高句麗

Yes both my parents died in front of me.

I have been to over a dozen funerals, including my father
I saw my uncle dead on the floor after his heart attack
I saw my grandmother die, we held her as she drew her last breath.
I have seen at least 6 dead bodies due to car accidents, electrocution etc.
Are most people like this, or have I seen more than usual?

What is French batman called?

why did you do that to them

they gave you life

Damn I am sorry user I hope you are ok

Dumbass. That sicko obviously shot them himself

most firsties are sheltered beings and would probably faint from seeing a dead cat

What does it matter ?
There is no difference between a dead and living person

Attached: image.jpg (474x632, 47K)

>I hope you are ok
The pain is here everyday, but I've learned to live with it, so I'm fine

>The pain is here everyday, but I've learned to live with it, so I'm fine
what's so bad about everyday bread

just a relative

I've seen several people splattered on the ground as well as people having heart attacks, but i have never seen someone dying in violent means although i live in a red area so it is a common thing to hear gunshots lole

Five people. All my grandparents and 1 friend in junior high. Doesn't get easier though.

Scatman

I have seen people dying in front of me, a construction worker who fall in a construction nearby my grandmother home, a biker who hit is head in the pavement, an man who got shoot because he was owning money to someone, an old kid that also hit the pavement after being dropped by accident by his own mother on some silly play there she trown him up then catchs again and some old man who had an arrest inside a mall

lol

How is getting splattered on the ground not violent ?

I carried my dead friend's body to the mosque where it waited to be buried tomorrow.

Yes, in the mirror, every day
Dead inside, that is

Attached: 1549597099610.jpg (633x1163, 211K)

Quite a lot. Why?

Not for thirdie standarts

Tommorrow ?
Based , I've been dead more than I've been alive

well not this tomorrow, 3 years ago

Sorry for your loss man

I once saw a dead arab man that got stabbed to death by a rival arab clan over some bullshit reason but that's it

it's just life, we need death to feel more aware of living. And thanks

Yes, my grandmother, my caretaker and the father of one of my friends

Attached: 574813.gif (1024x576, 400K)

I mean it's pretty normal to see dead people at funerals… if you're an adult and that freaks you out, you need to man up

Too relatable.

Violent means such as cock and ball torture and brapp and such. Getting splattered on the ground by a 16 wheeler might sound violent, but it was just an accident so we're good :^)

The edge is strong in this thread.

A guy crash his motorbike outside my house when i was 15. He bled to death as one of the neighbours sat with him. I saw his body as i was coming home. He might've still been alive at that point, not sure.

Did you poke him with a stick or trown gravel?

L'homme chauve souris

Only my mom

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

saw my grandmother dead in her room where she died in her sleep
she was a really good and kind person, i regret not spending much more time with her

my dad died in front of my eyes in the living room of my childhood house

No I'm not from Northern Mexico

Why..?
Did they suicide?

he had ALS
he got a blood clot because of a fall a couple days earlier and just suddenly collapsed and died

My grandfather in the coffin and a dead homeless guy in winter lying inside an abandoned building.

My mother.

Like in a casket during a wake? My granpa and an uncle

Other than that i once saw a dude that got run over by a car and a dude that jumped from a pedestrian bridge but he was already under a white blanket when i passed by

I saw a dead biker just last week. Right in front of a cemetery too

About two months ago a morbidly obese old guy who lived upstairs and almost never left his apartment fell down the stairs and broke his neck, died instantaneously. I heard the crash, found him dead and called 911 which was a big hassle. The landlord later told me his apt was full of garbage and had to be cleaned out for like three days

I went to see a dissection and in the room there were over ten skinned bodies. I got a very pale and a little dizzy, even though i can look at slaughtered animals without a problem.

Also two of my grandparents, my grandpa in his bed where he died and my grandma in the hospital morgue

A friend of mine died for drugs when he was 20. A few days passed before funeral and the body wasn't exactly good looking.

Use to go treasure hunting with brother with metal detectors around our family farm.

Be in the woods

Something rather large

Dig

Its a tip of a helmet! Jackpot!

Keep digging

Awww Its russian...ewwwwwww

Lift helmet

A FUCKING RUSKI SKULL UNDERNEATH IT.....no other bones around it.

mfw some kaccap got btfo so hard his head flew off.

One time i was hiking in the mountain and found an old boot, it still had bones in it and decayed flesh.