Why should I get married when there is a high likely hood of getting divorced and losing all my stuff?

Why should I get married when there is a high likely hood of getting divorced and losing all my stuff?

Attached: 1545338559724.jpg (770x760, 70K)

To have white kids in wedlock you selfish mental nigger. The world needs white children and you're abandoning your duties as a male to pursue your video games, capeshit, and Asian women like a true cuck.

Because raising a family, despite being very difficult, is very worthwhile
t. asked girlfriend to marry me, and she said no and left

Attached: 1506081619435.png (316x246, 59K)

cringe

No nig, what's CRINGE is selfish millenial fucks allowing shitskins to reproduce and slowly turn the world into a trashcan like Bulgaria.

cringe

why you mad though

that it not worth my money.

There is no point for a male to get married nowadays.
There are tons of reasons for a woman to push for marriage nowadays on the other hand.

Honestly I wish I lived a little further in the future where artificial wombs is an actual thing available for an average man.
I would not mind raising a son but I would never want to have a woman alongside who would participate in this process. Women really are vile creatures.

Cunts like you fill me with an unbridled rage. You are everything wrong with the human race you disgusting gremlin of a homo sapian. It is a failing of the gods that you went as long as you did without some heroic refugee choking your lights out. A clean burning fire of rage enters my soul whenever I look at your despicable posts so much so that I quake in anger and tears roll down my face thinking about how you still continue to make this earth ugly.

Had there been a functional justice system on this green plain of a planet you'd be banished to the burning pit of tartarus where you belong.

thats kinda cringe bro

have sex dude lmao chill haha

Get checked u spaz

bro you just posted cringe bro

Attached: haha.png (500x428, 64K)

how will he have white children if he isn't white?

>Honestly I wish I lived a little further in the future where artificial wombs is an actual thing available for an average man.
In 10 to 20 years you can have the girlfriend you want in a virtual world.

Wrong my mom is based

A whole gaggle of disgusting vomit inducing subhumans run up like a swarm of rats consuming all that is good in their wake. I never knew a creature so disgusting could have allies even more nauseating. No doubt Israeli funded.

If you don't get married you can still lose half your stuff

I'm libertarian so I plan to get married spiritually but not legally

cringe

are you a writer?

@111362996
cringe

Tru

fix the marriage laws and I'm sure more men would get married.

bro stop posting cringe lmao

This person doesn't have sex.

Disgusting Israeli rats. Stop your vile growling and return back to your masters in tel aviv. The day of judgement is coming and no Jew will escape god's fury. A jew will never be admitted to the kingdom of god.

Attached: 1568236291545.jpg (606x788, 125K)

emotions make you blind. saw a post my relative with his ex wife just after they got married and comment on pic went along lines "you're my life and everything". they got divorced after 3 years and she got the kid and car and he tried to beat her. dreams are broken easily.

bro just dont shoot up a school lmao

It or an analogous agreement (cohabitation, which is automatic. after 3+ months of living together of after having a child and living together, rather than being elective, as marriage is) is simply legally-administratively unavoidable. It is such because living with someone without a clear division of property makes it necessary to have a procedure of splitting property after the end of the union, and it is necessary for the application of special laws and benefits pertaining to families as units.
So unless you will spend your life alone, which I do not think is a good idea at all, you will simply be forced to accept a status analogous to marriage.
hopefully you understand that working yourself up and refusing to talk doesn't actually make you manly, capable, decisive, convincing or correct.

Attached: support clown.png (1440x1984, 1.54M)

do whatever you want dude

You keep your shit and I keep my shit. Why don't they just do that?

You don't have to be married to do that, you know?

Because if we're living together, buying things together and using them together, the property is in all senses common. Who owns the TV, the oven, or the toster? In all senses, the family who lives there. There are no separate records of property. You don't mark things as mine or yours during cohabitation. So they are made by division at the moment of separation.

If they have separate bank accounts you can figure out who spent money on what.

That fucking sucks bro. I guess if she left she wasn't worth marrying in the first place though.

Not unless you keep every receipt for everything you have purchased during the whole marriage. No one does that. And, at that point, it will still not be "righteous", because you won't be able to take into account the consumed commodities, such as food, fuel, fixes around the house. Unless you are going to have the cohabiting people keep track of everything they have purchased in order to keep it even between them along with keeping all receipts. This sort of measure is simply impractical.
What I have heard is that America has prenuptial agreements that list and the protect property owned prior to marriage. However, this is simply not achievable for property gained and consumed during the union.

Yeah it was an amicable break, it just hurt to realize that way that we had different life goals in mind

didn't read lol

Cohabitate don't cuck yourself with marriage

have sex circumcised freak

underage idiot