I'm Asian! Asian pride! We are the masculinity! Feel free to identify yourself as Asian if you look like me!

>I'm Asian! Asian pride! We are the masculinity! Feel free to identify yourself as Asian if you look like me!
>Uh NO???? Indians aren't Asian!
>WHAT?? Pakis, Afghans, Georgians, Armenians are not Asian at all!
>HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MONGOLOID?

Why do they act like this?

Attached: 1563866070726.png (554x789, 709K)

I wonder how many times she went under the knife and for how long her photographer spent behind their computer to edit that image.

disgusting flaccid cowtits and chipmunk face.

A certain sect really is committed to doing this, but weebs do it more.

Suppressed lust for white peepee. For both genders.

find me a single asian who acts like this

Attached: CF3EAF80-0D2F-428B-9AE3-BF8C302EDA53.jpg (1100x619, 55K)

Literally every single Mongoloid outside their native country.

All Asians-Americans. You will start to notice a pattern here: all the deluded pan-nationalist wankers on the internet are always american-x.
Not in Europe though.

No Asians are proud of being """"Asian"'"".
Each Asian identifies as one’s ethnicity. Racial pride is a concept Asians cannot logically understand.

Even asian americans don’t brag about their race like the same way whiteys, blacks, and hispanics. We’re just too isolationist to lump together all people as “our kind” just for having the same skin color.

In America they do, and there were plenty of pan-Asianists in 19th and early 20th century Asia. Some nationalist Chinese even wanted to become subservient to Japan because "europeans were the real threat to the Asian race".

don't feed trolls. report and move on.

That's retarded af. I think I like white people more than I do Japanese people.

>In America they do
You haven’t even been to America.
>Some nationalist Chinese even wanted to become subservient to Japan because "europeans were the real threat to the Asian race".
The word “subservient” here is very misleading. At that time Korean elites had a glorified image on Japan for the same reason. Moreover, this was well over a century ago and has nothing to do with Asians race superiority complex.

>The word “subservient” here is very misleading.
Not really. Japan had literally invaded and butchered China and the Chinese and Wang Jingwei was willing to become a de facto Japanese puppet. There's a good reason for him being hated.
>You haven’t even been to America.
Mate It seems that you have never been to America. America is all about pan-racial identities, especially when it comes to 2nd+ generation immigrants. Obama didn't run as a the Kenyan president, he ran as the "black president". Andrew Yang isn't running as the Taiwanese president, he is running as the "Asian president". U.S demographics are not centered on nationality, language or ethnicity but on race. And it overflows to the general public.

>>HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MONGOLOID?
What's wrong with calling asians mongoloid?

>Wang jingwei
>nationalist chinese
LMAO. He aligned with the nationalist party but the fact is he remains one of the most infamous hanjians.

On top of that, why do you think Asians were pan-Asianist back then and then stopped being so? It almost seems like there had been a simple historical background behind this that is European nations were successfully colonizing and pillaging the rest of world including Asia on the basis of racial superiority. But apparently when Asians build a sense of solidarity as a reaction this means they are ideologically on the same level as Europeans. What a joke!

>America is all about pan-racial identities, especially when it comes to 2nd+ generation immigrants.
Given you’re right, what conclusion are you trying to make? Do you want me to show my consent by saying “Yeah. I feel sorry for whites. They are the only ones called out for racism when Asians have been just as racist. Btw, America sucks and Europe is better.”

find it funny when people get angry at me for calling pakis asians, like it's some liberal/left-wing act when the nation of pakistan is just literally in asia

Wang Jingwei didn't want to become a Jap slave; that's Jiang/commie propaganda. He thought it made sense not to resist too much until the international situation changed and USA or Russia defeated Japan for them. Very similar to how Mao thought, and he was right, the resources spent on resisting Japan were all ultimately wasted and destabilized the Nationalist government leading to all the horrors of communism

HOW DARE YOU DRAW ME WITH YELLOW SKIN AND SMALL EYES

Maybe the Asian American guy don't like it.