EU Reich incoming!

EU Reich incoming!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 Von der Leyen on ‘European way of life’ We can’t let others ‘take away (671x651, 518K)

Mfw
>europaïsche komizion
>commission européenne

EUROPA ERWACHE!

Attached: EU girl.jpg (1160x821, 246K)

What's the point of roleplaying America?
Good excuse to replace french unemployed orphans with cheaper, qualified and loved by their parents poles or romanians.
Also the Commissioner at the way of life will be the one to force Hungary to take a quota of invaders. And he's greek so not very powerful.

Are you guys ready for EVROPA?

Attached: 1554778784490.jpg (1600x1200, 157K)

Attached: 1543061415689.png (921x295, 68K)

How much do they pay, shill?

Attached: 1560380548075.jpg (1250x865, 186K)

brave

Attached: ilhaxvf0akl31.jpg (631x767, 82K)

I am still waiting for von der Leyen memes.
She has been unusually normal already for far too long.

>We can't let others 'take away our language'
AKA
>REEEEEEE SPEAK FRENCH INSTEAD OF ENGLISH
Why not just promote regional languages and try to revive that way of life? Oh wait, I know why they won't say that.

Attached: Langues_de_la_France.png (1079x1024, 679K)

Cope more, Mohammed

Attached: 1551153382213.png (1000x1000, 228K)

IO VOTO PD

why, you trying to compare salaries with him?
dilate you dumb anti-EU shill

Attached: smug eu.png (229x220, 9K)

stfu, Rachid.

Vot cinque stelle or lega, per favore.

Cinque Stelle is pro-EU

I'm ready for a boring Commission, she seems far less memetic than Juncker

>anti-EU shill
I didn't start the thread with that fake piece of news.

Salvini is pro 1%.

EU is pretty based by what are they going to do about the bonus situation

Irrelevant if it doesn't include Russia

>Salvini is pro 1%.
True

Attached: 1561652140497.jpg (720x540, 28K)

>Irrelevant if it doesn't include Russia

Attached: 1566210185651.jpg (640x934, 57K)

the bonus situation?

Well she is not goofy tier like Juncker.
But I will never forget her time as head of the Ministry of Family.
It was the golden era of german internet culture and she was a central part of it.
She is hard. She doesn't compromise. She only crushes her Enemies (that can be anyone and everything) with her demon powers.

>he doesn't know.

Attached: LP.jpg (256x192, 7K)

hope she crushes drumpf with her demon powers, the fucker has it coming

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 Next Trump Tariffs May Soon Hit Europe’s Luxury Exporters.png (1160x242, 30K)

That's the woman who wants forced 50/50 representation of men/women in parliaments. Why do you listen to her gossip? She's lying and you know it.

I'm pretty sure he does it for free, he has an anti-semitic streak that the EU wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

I think she wants to be seen as Europe's Tatcher, down to the hairstyle and clothes

Hopefully she does so retards here will stop voting for him.

>
this one is for you too retard:

She may castrate him and with it your entire population.
Once the world loses its respect for the Shartia World War will start.

I don't know what? That I'm 100% right? I am and you know it too that she's a lying cunt. Only incels like you with a dom-mommyfetish actually believe the trash she is speaking.

+ She's incompetent

Why don't you just go back to play fortnite like all the other zoomers?

>+ She's incompetent
Does it really matter at this point?
Like seriously. Just look at what reigns on this planet nowadays.

Is that all you have to say? Enjoy waking up from your hopeless dreams once this neoliberal cunt shows her true face. She will do anything for votes and to stay popular and deep down you know it but you like to live in your dreamworld so have fun.

Isn't she the one who destroyed what was left of the German military forces?

USA, you are funny... The point of the EU is precisely to parallel NATO politically and to block Russia. This is by design, through USA pressures.

Now seriously, Russia is currently a small country (pic) so yes, it would be nice to break US influence and invite Russia (they're willing I think, they're back in the Council of Europe at Strasbourg), but there's always the fear that with all its natural resources and intelligence, Russia could become a superpower again and swallow us.

Attached: 1555255457469.png (359x543, 35K)

>Enjoy waking up from your hopeless dreams once this neoliberal cunt shows her true face.
But that exactly what I'm waiting for zoomer boy.

BASED
Also friendly reminder she only got elected because of V4 opposition towards that swampnigger Timmermans

She didn't decide on it. She just had to take the action towards it.
It's not her fault that our Bundestag doesn't give much cash for the Army.

Death to Europe.

Urpilainen was meant to be "Africa-commissioner" but von der Leyen had to revise a new name for it because some snowflakes thought it would be too colonial and insulting.

Attached: 86739870.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

That Nepotistic hag destroyed the German ministry of family, she destroyed the Bundeswehr and she'll destroy the EU.

Devilish