What is your opinion on girl with tattoo?

What is your opinion on girl with tattoo?

Attached: 66855854_340833310185756_6383159878256427008_n.jpg (720x886, 52K)

Depends on the tattoo, if it's something subtle, then i dont care imo

Probably a slut. The tattoo will look terrible as she ages.

Same as pierced nips, instant turn off

NO, No Sir, don't like them.

Trashy in every case

>> The tattoo will look terrible as she ages
This. I see boomer cunts wearing tattoos and it looks disgusting. But op‘s pic made me horny because it reminds me of my ex who had also a tattoo over her pussy.

damaged product

it's kind of hot to me but have to wear a condom

The only people that care are virgins that wouldn't have a chance, tattoo or not
Fact

Your ex is a fucking whore who deserves to be thrown from a tall building.

t. tattood slut

Shows bad long term judgement. Pump and dump.

Are you fine with earrings or piereced nose? If yes then what is it about pierced nips that turn you off?

depends on how gaudy the thing is

Did your ex have tattoos as well?

based pissposter

>see gf's tattoo
>everytime I see it I'm reminded by the fact that it's a dumb cunt

Have you ever wondered why the rage against tattooed women is so prevalent on Jow Forums while completely absent from more normal social networking sites? You don't see men joining together to wank each other off and fuel each other's outrage over tattoos on Twitter or Instagram, only Jow Forums.
Why? Because you're all a bunch of bitter virgins that associate tattoos with sexual activity, something you have never and likely will never experience yourself
Fuck off freak

Hot, literally only incels hate tattoos

Yes. Totally agree.

>while completely absent from more normal social networking sites?
It's not absent. Everyone thinks its retarded. People who don't say it in public are just being polite.

>W-we're a silent majority, trust me guys! Everyone hates it as much as we do, they just don't say it!
Bottom of the barrel defence to justify your incellish believes
Once again, fuck off virgin

>waaah why don't people critize my short red hair the hairdresser says it looks lovely!

>virgins
Calling people virgins is a true mark of

Wouldn't mind it.

They look awful, and you won't be able to suck them properly if you wanted to. Earrings and pierced nose are fine as far as they aren't that noticeable. But obviously, that's preference. I wouldn't want a gf with tattoos or piercings

sure whatever why not

i'll never not think they're ugly as sin but i don't really care or anything

Whore

It used to be something cool & original that marked the girl as belonging to some sort of underground or counter-culture scene which was something I found enticing before.
As I grew up and became an adult it quickly became the absolute go-to mainstream way to mark yourself apart, it's become lazy, predictable and quite frankly rather tacky. It's also no longer associated with underground culture and is rather a marker of wealth since this shit is expensive now.
In conclusion I think it's meaningless now and a good way to tell if a girl is generic or not : everybody has tatoos.
It was like owning a bike, listening to rock, or going to gigs, once it becomes the new cool mainstream fake rebel shit to do, it loses any little appeal and significance it had to begin with. Those girls do it because it tells how they think of themselves : an object to decorate.

>Why? Because you're all a bunch of bitter virgins that associate tattoos with sexual activity, something you have never and likely will never experience yourself
Stop projecting. Not everyone is like you.

God created the human body as it is. Getting tattoo is blasphemous since you're degenerating God's finest creation. Moreover, multilating your body shows that you have no self-respect nor gratitude toward parents for giving you a perfectly fine and healthy body. Why the fuck should I choose a blasphemous, ungrateful bitch who has no self-respect as my gf?

Attached: 7ed.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Depends on the tattoo. White women tend to have ugly tasteless ones with no meaning behind them

Human garbage

whomb tattoos are only hot in my animes

I generally dislike tattoos

slave's mark
and low IQ

t. incel in denial

as long as they're not on her back I'm indifferent. I don't want to see the Mona Lisa staring at me while doing you doggy-style.

Hot, pls call me am incel virgin, roastie whore.

hello r eddit xDDD

huh?

So many incel freaks in this thread. Let people have their tattoos and piercings

Geesh

please no vaginal or nose piercings

You have never even seen a vagina, admit it

You incel Jow Forumstards are so easy to spot

you write like a virgin

I've seen a roastie and a subtle outie. They were good friends.

Attached: 1418171251863.jpg (650x365, 44K)

that is a retarded place to get a tattoo but id fuck her anyways

Attached: photo-of-little-boy-using-computer-at-home-KE6K4D.jpg (1300x957, 93K)

Ach Sören-Mutumbo

Ferpiss dich nach /deutsch/

100% virgin
no person who has sex posts like this

I don't think you understand.
I'll "let" you have them. I'm in no, or ever will be in a, position to stop you from doing something to your own body. That's a retarded concept that you conceived in your head by projecting whatever you already think about this subject.
I just think it looks not so good and prefer women without it, but I can make some exceptions based on circumstances like if the tattoo is small or it has a very good reason.

normie stuff. everyone does this today.

pussy tattoos are prostitutes marks though

and so does sugary diets.
Would you dump any girl that eats refined sugar?

Don’t care much.
Wouldn’t wife one tho because I personally think it’s ugly unless small and subtle and cute.
Have a friend who is fully tatted and some are just plain cringe.
Like this huge ass Johnny Cash face on her back, she’s not even a fan or anything lol don’t know why she shat away a load of money on that.

>100% virgin
>no person who has sex posts like this

Attached: FF2D4D50B58F4D3AB0C1952DB16A1B95.png (210x240, 6K)

>God created the human body as it is.
kek I thought only retarded third worlders still believed in that.

>frogposter
oh, that explains a lot

>feminists don't care about men's opinio...

let people judge others as they want, feminist incel

have sex.

get treated like a whore, feminazi slut

Slut, whore, bitch, skanky, mudshark, disgusting a lot.

Tramp stamp just it, usually single mon.

[2]

Attached: tatuada.png (1414x631, 945K)

You guys have serious issues.

there are no girls on Jow Forums.

>female supremacy
more like whore supremacy

tattoos doesnt look good on girls

Not an argument

sleeves are fucking disgusting
lowkey tattoos are acceptable I suppose although all the girls I’ve dated have been opposed to tattoos and didn’t have them or consider them

She's gonna look terrible with or without it.

Tattoos don't look good on anyone.

wtf I want to be tattoo master now

Only based poster itt, pussy is pussy

I agree with the leaf.

user would rather whine like a little bitch than get laid. he can't handle a woman of any respectable calibur

into the trash

t. gigachad

It makes them less attractive

Tramp.

Deal breaker. Instant signalization that she is a trashy slut.

Good post

yeah

Shouldn't you be in bed right now Nguyen

Let's put it this way--Am I okay with women being harlots? No, of course I'm not! In any society in which women are openly degraded, the value of women plummets to an all time low. Women used to be valuable, before they were allowed to do such horrid, repulsive and degrading things. Women shouldn't have any freedom.

99.99999% of the times they looked better without them. I've only seen ONE case where it was objectively better.