I'm posting this once

I'm posting this once

Attached: shittingjews.png (1066x514, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

namecheap.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/wicf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jazz

Attached: 1510434993490.jpg (441x441, 26K)

You really are a piece of shit

Report this shit to the IRS.

I make high end pepes at $100/frog

and gtfo with that get swifty ID plebbit

Not real. Just FUD designed to make LINK shilling look fake

How can I sign up?

enough with this faggit forced meme, if it turns out this was a shit for brains strategy to low key advertise your services to pajeet ico's, I really hope kek's wrath is released upon you. The larp is dead, the forced meme is dead, ur gay...10k eoy checkem!!!!!!

Attached: 1537331509847.jpg (704x904, 138K)

For what purpose would people shill here instead of on Reddit where they could actually make a difference?

India has to be banned.

Attached: 90853746533848A5B7422D001F2DE5BB.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Probably a larp.

delet

Attached: lmaostro.jpg (396x756, 114K)

>sit down for 30 minutes and write some shitty e-mail

buy ary and gvt mother bitches

People still holding LINK are not gonna sell, OP. Try again in a few months

Amazing to see Delphi fail so fucking hard last night and now come back with this huge amount of effort. I was shitting on them yesterday but today I can't help but be a little impressed. You guys are really expending huge amounts of energy on this. Although given Chainlink's volume it's apparent you're all total poorfags trying desperately for 1k more link at all costs, I still admire in a way your fervid determination to shitpost.

I love how there’s NOTHING in this email that mentions Chainlink but somehow everyone is angry.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

user..
what if..
just imagine..
What IF..
Marketing campaigns actually exist.

Who gives a fuck. You have to learn how to see through the paid shilling and fudding yourself by doing your own research and evaluating the discussion. If it was easy everyone would make it.

Ok time to move. Ocho chan has a biz board, should we go there?

Not Delphi Fren

Think as a mortal Be fond of fortune Be courteous

Is someone paying these faggots to spread bearish sentiment with Bobos

This is really what bothers me about this place. Every thread about every coin including the ones that suddenly appeared one day with 10 threads and memes prepared act like nobody ever shills on Jow Forums and you are a fucking conspiracy theorist for suggesting such.

There isn't a bigger red flag that someone is a shill than them saying that paid shills don't exist on here. The anonymity allows them to gaslight and create a false consensus.

~# whois lenocinium.com
Domain Name: LENOCINIUM.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2309933588_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-09-19T03:12:32Z
Creation Date: 2018-09-14T15:05:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-09-14T15:05:26Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS6.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS7.WIXDNS.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: icann.org/wicf

KYS Delphi scum

What's your point OP? Marketing campaigns are nothing new

So which shitcoins are we talking about. LINK and Stellar are obvious but who else has paid shills here?

>mfw linkies have been buying package A this whole time

I fell for the marketing, does that make me an NPC?

Attached: B9CD78C6-2986-4E16-9C4B-64823CCA894D.jpg (370x297, 23K)

Or whichever discord poorfags have to decided to "manipulate the market" by shitposting to the brokefags of biz. Delphi or whatever other iteration, they're all the same.

(((they))) are unironically monetizing our collective effort without paying any %

anons working for FREEEEeeeee

Attached: REEEeeeeee.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Sergey spent 32 million on package A.

I put all my savings into HOT a couple of weeks ago. I now feel really sick to my stomach

HOLY SHIT!

FUCK YOU HOLO, 0XBTC, QUANT, LINK! I KNEW YOU PAID FOR FAKE SHILLING!!!

Lol this made me Lol, I guess we needed some fun fun news as the market has been moving sideways for months now. Maybe we need a hack or somthing to get people talking again, it's good news for me as I can buy more for cheap and mine what ever shit coin I need to as the miners sell all them cheap 1080s

Thanks I was gonna post this

>Creation Date: 2018-09-14T15:05:26Z
>Document creation: September 19th

Ok

no fren, they are not "all the same".

Attached: linkteam6.jpg (1440x960, 496K)

what's the date of that mail?

This is 4D chess as FUD. Link is not a scam. Do 30 minutes of research into this supposed "Linocinium" and then do 30 minutes of research into Sergey, Smart Contracts, Chainlink and the value of a decentralized Oracle network, and know that i am telling you the truth. The fact that LINK made it out into the masses before it was intended to is the real "problem". None of us were meant to own thousands and thousands of these. But we do. And any attempts to sway your confidence in holding LINK with bullshit like this is designed to play on your emotions and make your hands weak. We are all going to make shit loads of money off this. And if you decide to hold your link and participate in the network you will be cementing your families well being for generations to come. We are the future providers of data. This is invaluable, and it is absolutely imperative to keep a monopoly from forming.

Attached: KEK7777777LINK.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

No problem fren. We're all honest basketweavers here.

Attached: basket.jpg (550x366, 48K)

Shhh... he doesnt know how strong we are becoming...

Attached: PicsArt_09-10-05.20.41.png (2389x1440, 3.93M)

ok here's the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.
Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin devlopment in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.
Blockstream (owned by bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi's AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical op codes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.
Back to hash power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BCH leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

C O P E
O
P
E

>1 post by this ID
answer me OP, date is very important.

This.

RLC seems like an oblivious target. NKN. 0xBTC.

Neck yourself nigger kike.

Attached: PicsArt_09-17-04.54.18.png (1440x1440, 3M)

Disgusting, truly.

delphi did this exact shit for chainlink

Oh shit you guys caught me.

if anyone is actually stupid enough to think companies would pay to market to a couple hundred channers you deserve to fall victim to this FUD

it's actually pathetic how desperate the swing traders have become

see
sage, 1000 EOY

Attached: 1537215080814.jpg (828x1079, 371K)

thx, sold 100k EOY

OP is silent, so this lenocinium stuff is probably a larp.
Honestly if all that was paid, it's A+ shilling
>if anyone is actually stupid enough to think companies would pay to market to a couple hundred channers you deserve to fall victim to this FUD
they absolutely would, this place is really influential for its size

>Doesn't know what a VPN is

>probably a larp

read the thread dumbass, the site is confirmed to be created five days ago

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.

Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night.

Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over.

Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology.

Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over.

Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY.

This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Does this make adding flags pointless on this board?

Thats a deal

ok you're right, that proves the email can't be old

It was created 5 days ago
Chainlink memes have been around much longer

What the fuck I'm never browsing biz again

Bitcoin CASH

That actually means shit, they could have been around by connections or older sites and popping now a new site after making a bank.

Attached: proofs.png (860x650, 60K)

*brings the mic closer*
ignore the FUD, Marines!

Attached: sergey_rogan.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

the email is literally from the same domain which didn't exist a week ago

top fucking kek

This level of fud is actually bullish for link

>cope

It was the 14th dummy

holyfucking nice targeted shit on me
[NPC TALK

Attached: rororofl.jpg (323x720, 56K)

>Delphi

definitely this.

DELETE THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Delphi Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Joe has to invite him, would be top3 podcast of all time after Musk and Alex Jones.

I think this is Link's campaign, there must be an error.

based

Bump

Attached: C61CD891-A871-428C-B00C-9290A38BC0EE.jpg (1125x1212, 211K)

Those prices do not cover the effort involved, or is this run by indians?

u just endorsed a Delphi post dipshit

47th Mersenne prime level based user if true

Die for your country Share the load of the unfortunate Make promises to no one Make promises to no one
Be/Know yourself Do not oppose someone absent Gain possessions justly Despise a slanderer
Shun what belongs to others Despise evil Perceive what you have heard Guard friendship Know the judge
Despise strife Speak plainly Master wedding-feasts Fear deceit Be jealous of no one Keep yourself from insolence Benefit yourself

So that's the origin of all those conventment shills

Because delphi isn't real. They are NOTHING!

Go get some sleep z8

you hiring?

No surprises there

kek, you know astros secret too.

Be/Know yourself Work for what you can own Accuse one who is present Gain possessions justly
Shun what belongs to others Help your friends Do not stop to be thrifty Govern your expenses Live without sorrow Keep yourself from insolence Honor providence
Be kind to friends Educate your sons Despise insolence Give a timely response Be jealous of no one Fear ruling Speak plainly As a youth be self-disciplined As a youth be self-disciplined As a youth be self-disciplined As a youth be self-disciplined

I admire your passion, user. It's worth noting that nobody here with a significant stack of link is actually in any way influenced by this shit. It's poorfags with 5k trying to game other poorfags with 5k.
Jow Forums will be an interesting place when all the 100k+ LINK holders drop by in the future.

Kek. Based. But “everyone” is probably just 2 Pajeets and behind a ton of proxies.

>not realizing the supposed "leaking" of shilling group market strats and packs is a campaign in itself
>giving it away being unable to change your hashed filenames because of how tracking db works

mid-tier psy-op, more leaning on social engineering experiment
muddying waters, observing reactions for data collection

> a website created a week ago which only lists "shilling" for mostly biz coins and no reddit outreach, which would make more sense
> not falling for this mediocre attempt at fud = cope
Wow, you got me there.

Worship the Gods Follow God Be kind to friends Test the character Practice what is just Honor a benefaction Keep yourself from insolence Be well off as a mortal
Love whom you rear Do not oppose someone absent Speak plainly Do not abandon honor Be on your guard Control anger Do not use an oath Be well off as a mortal
Benefit yourself Speak well of everyone Love whom you rear Consult the wise Despise strife Work for what you can own Use what you have Guard friendship Be well off as a mortal
Practice what is just Know the judge Restrain the tongue
Despise a slanderer Despise evil Be jealous of no one Gain possessions justly Do not stop to be thrifty Consult the wise Be grateful Accuse one who is present
Work for what you can own Benefit yourself Fear ruling
Finish the race without shrinking back Despise evil Long for wisdom
Be grateful Guard friendship Do not abandon honor Do not abandon honor Keep yourself from insolence Keep deeply the top secret

>be an assblasted NoLinker autist
>Create site 5 days ago
>Populate it with packages that match all of Link's recent videos

Imagine being this autistic

hahahaha

if you've spent a significant amount of time on Jow Forums the past several years then you should be immune to this horseshit

Unregulated

pee pee poo poo