Chainlink PBC Connection

Repost for the wednesday crowd. Someone 'leaked' this shit monday night. Probably fake but it's a comfy read.

Pajeeta report is suppose to come out tomorrow so we should know in 24 hours what the deal is with this thing.

Attached: 1537229557987.png (1000x4657, 172K)

2/4

Attached: 1537229685579.png (1000x4538, 231K)

big if true.

t. comfy linklet

3/4
much words, very $900, wow

Attached: 1537229790407.png (1000x3885, 115K)

If this is fake, then I'm seriously impressed with the quality. Looks legit to me though

Either way, I'm holding because I have done my own research. It was very well written though so I am curious to see if it is true or not.

4/4

All the red draft text is genius, it gives it the veneer of being 'stolen' while exempting the LARPer from having to write all that extra update shit about his other coins that noone cares about.

Either that or it is really stolen. Who knows.

Attached: 1537229855321.png (1000x2419, 59K)

Attached: 1537304619508.jpg (783x255, 19K)

Looks above and beyond what you would expect from even a shill package though.

Those campaigns are mostly quantity over quality, just spam the board with shitty macros and pasta until dumbasses who are susceptible to mob mentality cave in and buy. This this literally takes 20 minutes read, it won't capture the attention span of a shill campaign's target audience.

This. Writing this requires above-average knowledge of the financial world and institutions. Something the average pajeet shiller wouldn't have.

Don't forget this thing, supposedly was posted on the palm beach tg around the same time.

Not sure if there is a connection or not.

Attached: 1537290568339.jpg (1082x1698, 669K)

Does it even matter if its fake or not? The read is fine and informatic. No need to lend it the PBC name, we could just copy it and release it on medium.

Its fake as they reuse a lot of the specific vocabulary of shills here

Of this guy was an insider of PBC that’s complete horse shit for their subscribers. We will see tomorrow. Got drunk and release info.. wow. Absolute state of bear market

Also I fucking love he put in a warning just to keep boomers from accidentally buying LINELINK.

Attached: Capture.png (827x120, 9K)

fake as fuck.

That's a satire account.

I'm not sure I believe it, but that's a lot of effort to put into a larp that would be disproved in just 3 days..

It’s false your brainlets. How tf do you losers believe EVERYTHING? You’re the most gullible people ever.

Is LINE even on any exchange? I thought it was just a thing internal to the app that you get when people give you kudos and you can spend it on rare emojis and other zoomer shit.

Not that much for some of the autistic neets posting here.

I hope people like you make a trip and come back here tomorrow night, I wonder what are you faggots gonna say?

>call @palmvenicebeach a satire account
>user gets angry

Say with a straight face it's not good for LINK though. I'm sure it's making it's way around discords now and some of the moonbois are going to actually read it and get hooked and buy a long-hold suicide stack.

Unless you're one of those people who thinks the singularity is just going to happen without any buy pressure so we should keep chainlink a secret forever.

Fake and gay

You’re either someone who sincerely believes this is the missing link to bring smart contracts to the mainstream and change the world forever, or you’re a pajeet looking for a quick pump and dump. Which one do you want to be?